Political Islam thread

Political Islam thread.

Ask me anything on political islam or Islamism.

Here are 7 English translations of the Quran:

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp

And here are the main Sunni Ahadith books in order of reliability

Sahih Bukhari

sunnah.com/bukhari

Muwatta

sunnah.com/malik

Sahih Muslim

sunnah.com/muslim

Jaam e Tirmidhi

sunnah.com/tirmidhi

Other urls found in this thread:

pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.com/2007/02/proposed-constitutional-amendment.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-first_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucked a girl from Pakistan and she got married to a Muslim dude a year later lol

Do you support ISIS, or any other terrorist organisation?

As a follow up to that, do you think a majority of Muslims support extremist action under the guise of Islam?

Fuck OP

This is now a pig thread

Fuck off Kauffar

Since when does the Middle East have wifi?

>Political Islam

redundant term

>Islam

that's more like it

What does Taqiya law mean to you? Why should I trust anything you have to say about Islam?

yeah men i ask myself that question everyday

Only Shia practice it.

why do you fuck children
why do you fuck goats

why is Mohammad a goat fucking pedophile

i havent got a clockity clue on what that is and i am a shiite it sounds like shit lol

Fuck you sand-nigger.
Sage.

kids are fun
goats are more fun
and its what the prophet muhammad did and we must follow and conform and imitate every thing he does even the way he poops we poop sitting down because he orderded us to and we sleep on the right side just like him

come on man why the hate what have we ever done to you? its not like we flew a........................never mind

Get sword fucked by Crusaders akmed

I want off mr bones wild ride.

Fine if you won't answer my question i'll just leave you with my final thought.

If you answered no to both (which I'm assuming you would regardless so you wouldn't get droned) my next question would be:

WHY THE FUCK HAS THE MUSLIM WORLD NOT STARTED A HOLY WAR AGAINST THESE FUCKING GROUPS IF #NOTALLMUSLIMS DON'T SUPPORT THEM??

I fucking guarantee you that if there was a Christian extremist group carrying out attacks indiscriminately, and even against other christians, there would be a fucking crusade to annihilate them from the earth.

The entire world is looking at your religion as a serious problem and all you do is point your finger at the west and refuse to do a fucking thing yourselves.

Fucking inbred cowards are all you are. Fix your religion or abandon it peacefully when the world decides it's better off without you. Otherwise you will be nothing but ash and a brief history lesson as to what happens when a particular group refuses to keep pace with the rest of humanity.

yeah thats prophet ushamn he orderded us to breed with our hands so we can get closer with god

Still too soon

what the hell is this? i see it get shared can you please tell me what it means or just give me a synapses on it? come on help a nigger out a sand nigger to be specific

Would it be possible to form a Christian equivalent of Islamism, like wanting a Christian caliphate etc?

hahahahahahaha

Okay Tomi Lahren

i guess? why is a retarded kangru intrested in religion i thought you guys wordship vegimite or some shit

This

Theirs 7 different types of islam?

I thought it was only shia and sunni

>Political Islam

Nice taqqiya, but it's in the Qur'an and I have a sunni friend who said it's a thing

catholic church invented Islam, Allah is literally Satan. Fatima is the bridge that will unite catholicism with islam.

Arabs are the lost children of Ishmael, the quran claims it, the arabs claim it. bible says Ishmaels sword will be against everyone, and everyones sword will be against him.

catholics are the whore of babylon, islam is the beast with 10 horns. they're union along with the secret societies is the mystery babylon.

the catholic version of mary is lucifer morningstar, Allah is lucifer morningstar. at the highest levels of Islam, freemasonry, its all satanic worship.

the catholic church creates conflicts in order to destroy christianity.

are you really from iraq? how's babylon coming along, I heard its being rebuilt but I can't get anything

Why did they so censor your prophet in the kuran

yeah and it also says some more shit about jack off or watch anime or smoke or drink and pray five times and love muslims and hate jews and feel bad for the "misguided" christans anyhoot even if you took islam just as it is a practice it would still be more boring than a nigger stealing a bike

nah and it gets more diverse and even more and you have a sheikh that tells you what to do cuz he has a bigger dick than you

They will worship Allah (pbuh) soon enough, brother.

What people need to realize is that the vast majority of Muslims may be peaceful, but the course of Islam is completely controlled by the supremacist and violent minority. Here is some fake news: Islam is a religion of peace. In actuality, Islamic supremacism and violent jihadism are perpetual by-products of Islam. So, no, I do not want Islam to be practiced in the United States.

Thanks for the redpills but lots of guys will ignore this unfortunately. Have you watched Know Your Enemy on youtube? Channel is full of knowledge on this stuff

Freedom of religion

nah man i am not from iraq i always dreamed of being here and living here so ive been working non stop for 30 years just so i could have enought money for a smuggler so i could come into this glorious country and after arriving i never wanna leave

no, but I'll have to check it out.

and yeah, its a real shame, Alberto Rivera's testimony is validated by the RCC's pro-islam rhetoric and people for some reason refuse it.

nah its because he had a huge dick thats why he has 44 wifes like the diseased king of saudi arabia they say that he has 50 inch long dick some say 60 inches but who knows only allah knows

As a note, the word of Allah is eternally written and interpreted in Arabic and no other language.

That is what Muslims believe.

islamic supermacism hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Islam is also intimately involved with political systems. Always has been.

No point in fixating on that. Taqiya is just one type of lying, there are other types, and muslims are allowed to lie about a variety of things anyway. Even if that wasn't the case, muslims do not necessarily have to obey islamic law if they are not living in a territory that is under islamic rule.

We know about abrogation lad so whatever. The main point about the pic i posted is the final part. If muslims don't believe that God answers their prayers then that shows that the so-called prayers at the friday gatherings are not really prayers as such but rather they are a way for muslims to publicly vocalise their plan and reinforce each other's commitment to the cause - the muslim version of virtue signalling, if you like.

>freedom of religion
that can mean a lot of things, technically the government should be protecting a war on religious grounds between islam and christianity, as well as orthodox/protestant vs the catholic church.

I feel that Islam has the same problems as Catholicism where only half of them bother to practice their religion to the fullest (which means radically, bee keeper suits for Islam and actually attending mass for papies) and the rest are just "born" into it where they do bare minimum to nothing to follow their religions, maybe a headscarf at best but she still drinks and has sex out of marriage type stuff that would get her honor killed if she was a real Muslim. Now that I've thought of that in the past month I realize there is an ever changing ideal that those who claim ISIS aren't really Muslims are like saying those who forsake everything they have to preach 24/7 arent real Christians. The ones purporting this claim are far from the graces of God or the demon Allah, because it's self evident that one of the groups of each religion wants to go 100% and the rest who don't go 100% have room to complain about others.
Probably is also taqqiya.

Freedom of religion is basically redundant in america these days though. If your religion does not cause you to break any laws then you are free to practice it anyway.

Uh, what's your point??? Slavery, for example, was once legal and then the Constitution was amended.

pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.com/2007/02/proposed-constitutional-amendment.html

So all the peaceful Muslims here and those who want to come who do not break any laws should be free to practice it anyways yes? Thanks for clearing that up

They didn't change any previous amendments as the constitution cannot delete or change amendments, you can only add to it.
Freedom of religion is already in the constitution and cannot be changed.
If you are against Islam you are against the core values and principles of America and are therefore anti american

No, because Islam promotes criminal activity. Simple as that. Muslims are supposed to emulate Mohammad in every way. Mohammad was a murderer, a rapist, a child rapist, and so on. Muslims are also supposed to try to implement islamic law, which is contrary to american law, wherever they go.

For the same reason, ancient Aztec religion should not be allowed in america today, because it encourages its followers to break american laws.

?????

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-first_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Christianity breaks American laws when practiced.

Most Muslims do not commit any crimes though. Those who are criminals should be treated as any other criminals, but most are harmless and law abiding citizens.

That's the 18th amendment and had to be undone by adding the 21st amendment.
The first 10 amendments are unique though as they were made by the founding fathers, are the foundation of this country, and cannot be touched.

>If you are against Islam you are against the core values and principles of America and are therefore anti american

wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam

>Pajeet falseflagging as mus mus
POO

How so? Christianity teaches separation of church and state.

Yes, but only because most muslims are not complete retards and it would be detrimental to their cause overall. The endgame for them is worldwide islamic rule, that is simply an unavoidable fact. The more muslims you have in america, the more you will see them taking liberties. Look at the history of every country where islam has got a foothold in. Every single one. This is because they have a plan and they really believe in it. The religion is contrary to american law, regardless of whether all of its followers practice it to its fullest extent at all times. Promotion of this ideology is easily covered by existing laws. Anyone who promotes islam is by default promoting paedophilia, for example. It is an important part of their worldview because to reject paedophilia is to reject Mohammad. To reject Mohammad is to reject Islam. Islam is not separable from islamic law. To promote islam is to promote islamic law. Islamic law means legalised child fucking, among other things.

I hate Niggers Jews and Women. Is that consistant with Muhammed's teaching? Also do you drink alcohol?

I didn't realize Malaysia and Azerbaijan were such freedom lacking countries.
And most Muslims come here to escape sharia law and their shithole countries.
And you have no proof of your loony conspiracy that they all have a plan to take over America.
I don't see Muslims in Dearborn, the biggest Muslim population in the US, committing crimes or suicide bombings.
Yeah none of that sounds biased or anything lol.
Literally sounds like it was written by a Sup Forumsack and like a Sup Forumsack they have no proof to back any of their claims.

Muslims come to the west to escape the problems CAUSED BY islam but are not prepared to drop their religion and adopt western values. What does that tell you.
>And you have no proof of your loony conspiracy that they all have a plan to take over America.
Read their fucking texts. They are the ones saying it. It is part of their religion. They think they are saving the world by spreading their religion.

Islam is shit.

Nonsense. So, if all Muslim-Americans acted like members of ISIS, no American lawmaker would target Islam? Sure, buddy.

In the Quran, would you say Allah is will?

You know not every Muslim is a radical extremist right? The ones who come to the west are moderate and peaceful and want to practice their religion at a level they are comfortable with.
Same reason Christians from Europe originally came here, to escape persecution and the religious extremism of Europe.
And as an american I stand by the first amendment that guarantees freedom of religion and a welcoming hand to all who want to come to this great country to practice their religion in the way they want to. Those who are criminals will be dealt with the same way any other criminal will be dealt with, but we shall not punish all Muslims for the actions of a few.

And please do not speak for the values of my country as you do not even live here.
Muslim Americans do not act like ISIS

it's ok

The very core of their belief system is anti american, go ahead and drink the coolaid ....fool

1 shitpost by this ID
OP goy stoned to death for talking to kuffars about Islam

There is a pattern of events that plays out with islam every time a country is dumb enough to let it take a serious foothold. It never starts with all muslims acting that way. Islam is a very smart religion in some ways.

>The ones who come to the west are moderate and peaceful and want to practice their religion at a level they are comfortable with.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking great one, laddie. No, that's not true. Islam is a fucking cult, and trust me on that one, I grew up with Jehovah's witnesses, I know what I'm talking about. In Muslim families, you're constantly reminded of how superior to others you are as a muslim. Even those that practically live like kufar are going to support extremists one way or another. And in their hearts of hearts, they know that the Salafis and the Wahhabis are right. When those people decide to straighten up their lives, they turn into allahu akbar shouting, gun toting extremists.

Also, read the fucking Qur'an for a change. It's vile, repetitive, and even if there were interpretations that were compatible with us and our way of life, those are only accepted by a minority of people. For example, the interpretation that a man should beat his wife if she acts rebellious is mainstream. So too for all the verses that justify mass murder.

Taqiyyah is not recognised by all, they generally tell you it's a Shi'a thing.

But this :

"We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.''

Comes from Ibn Kathir. That's not a hadith they can easily dismiss.

Nice lack of proofs you posted along with your baseless objective echo chamber of an opinion

One of my best friends is a Muslim. One of those so-called moderates. That's wehere I've got that. But I don't expect you'd know anything about it, because your mudshit loving ass has never come close to any of them on a personal level.

Also, I've read the fucking Qur'an you nigger.
Look at this:

"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand"

This is the broadly accepted translation for Surah an-nisa 34 (4:34).

Unfortunately the constitution wasn't made to be modified based on your feelings and paranoia.
I don't particularly like Muslims, but it doesn't matter how I feel. The constitution guarantees the religious freedom and rights of all those who want to come here and live here.
It doesn't say "we guarantee the freedom of religion for everyone except Muslims" regardless of your fee fees.

Even if they have violent and backwards beliefs, as long as they do not act upon them they are protected by the constitution just like anyone else.

>Unfortunately the constitution wasn't made to be modified based on your feelings and paranoia.
That's not my point. I'm Belgian, I don't give a shit about your constitution.

>victory of Christianity over Islam
You will eventually convert.

We're talking about America here, and how it is a country for everyone regardless of background or faith. We are not talking about your non existent country.

Well your constitution is clearly very limiting in this respect, but, on the other hand, a solution has to be found because Islam is dangerous. In the specific case of the United States, things aren't as bad as in Europe, so you still have time to assert your dominance. Though I don't think this has to be done through the law, I think it should be more of a popular initiative.

>I think it should be more of a popular initiative.
The Four Options

Always remember, Muslims are free to leave Islam. It's not as if we're talking about changing one's skin color or DNA. If they decide to leave the country, then we will give them severance pay. What they can't do is stay here and openly remain Muslims. Any "secret Muslim" who is found out will be taken to a very unpleasant offshore prison before being deported.

A Muslim American has four options: leave Islam, become a secret Muslim, leave the country voluntarily (with severance pay), or be forcefully deported. The only Muslims who will be placed in internment camps are the ones who are about to be forcefully deported.

why don't you go die in a fire you ideological tumor?