Subtle alt-right symbols

I need your help Sup Forums,

I am a minor local-level politician from a southern state. Over half of my constituents are niggers, so I am registered as a democrat and am forced to vote democratic on most issues to not raise any suspicions.

I want to give my white right-wing constituents some kind of sign that I'm really with them, but it must be very subtle.

Suggestions are welcome.

Talk shit on the government

Swastikas. Just wear/draw/tattoo swastikas everywhere. They're very subtle, everyone will think you're just a really hardcore Jain, but little do they know you're full 1488.

needs to be really niche, the only thing i can think of is saying stuff like "quick rundown", baneposting is too obvious. obviously don't do any pepe shit.

The local government you mean? Because I can only go so far before I get called a hypocrite.

A greatful dead logo.

Not that faggot bear, but the skull, American flag, and lightning bolts.

>scared of being called a hypocrite
Then don't be and fucking stop being a pussy. You're already one

Path Of Light.

Step 1: Uncuck Yourself Fully
Step 2: Redpill Your Constituents
Step 3: Don't Deceive Anyone

"Extreme Vetting"
"Business Friendly"
"Pro Family"

do you ask your wife's boyfriend for advice on how to please her? uncuck yourself and promote the family.

i mean what kinda rightwingers are they?

It's not that simple, politics is a corrupt fuckfest where anyone who doesn't cooperate with the powers at be that doesn't have a strong personal support base will get kicked out of office.

"With your help, we shall complete the system of German idealism"

Pepe

It will catch on and it's subtle.

get elected as a flaming liberal than come out as a red pill then kick out your libtard cabinets hire republicans and lobby to make tobacco products way fucking cheaper in your state let people smoke where ever and make booze cheap as fuck then do whatever you want.

Just to clarify, the only reason I vote democratic is because they control the entire board anyway, and if I weren't there, some anti-white libshit would have my spot.

This is good

Try understanding the plight of middle class workers as well

Beat them at their own game:
the Green Party is now the actual left and not the corporate back deep state supporters. Call out the dems on their bull-shit, point out how Erica Garner and the BLM movement was turned into coons for the Democrat Plantation.

Otherwise lay low for the time being, the Dems are about to collapse as a party like the Whigs and Tories, if have environmental, egalitarian values then start shoring up support with your local food co-op members. Otherwise wait until the time is right and expose your masters for the shitlords they are, you could probably contact James O'Keefe III for info on how to where a hidden camera, etc.