Wikileaks exposed the CIA's intelligence gathering capability in the middle of an investigation as to whether Russia...

Wikileaks exposed the CIA's intelligence gathering capability in the middle of an investigation as to whether Russia and Trump were colluding.

If there was ever an indication that Wikileaks was Russia's puppet, the time is now.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/argentinas-culture-of-corruption
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does Russia have to be behind it? Why couldn't it be China?

Why would China want to stop us from investigating Trump and Russia's ties? This is a huge distraction and damaging to their two biggest competitors. Now it might never come to fruition.

because after russia made us look weak in syria all the cold warrior boomers in intelligentsia needed to shift their angst back to our classic geo-political enemy

you do realize that wikileaks has been going on and on about this Vault 7 shit since last year?

You do realize Wikileaks can and has released information when they feel it to be necessary.

is this a mere (((COINCIDENCE)))?
>Dont be paranoid user, there are no shills in this board, is all trolling and larping.

Russia didn't make us look weak in Syria. Obama found out that the Serin gas came from Lybia not Syria, therefore not Assad's doing. He wouldn't back military action. Hillary's private army, (Muslim Brotherhood), was left alone. Just like Bay Of Pigs all over again. Russia was free to move in.

>Filename
>O'Reily38
FUCK OFF SHILL

>being this paranoid

Yeah like when Trump said he was wire tapped and being spied on and the media was like haha bullshit. Then they find out everyone was being spied on and the media shut up.

Was a perfect time since illegal surveillance was in the headlines and he knew people would find it just by looking into Trump claims despite the lack of media coverage.

It came from Google Image Search you monkey.

you do realize that it can take months to prepare, analyze and vet the documents?

You said something that makes sense, prepare to be targeted with disinformation.

Fuck off CTR

You can't win

Fuck off shill, you are a worthless piece of shit.

I'm American, I'm automatically worth way more than you.

Keep repeating that to yourself, maybe some day it comes true.

Till that day, you are a shill and a bitch.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/argentinas-culture-of-corruption

Just stop and do something useful, like wash my car or fold my laundry.

Yea, and you suck David Brock's cock everyday

>Government fucking over the people
>Sheep blame the guy who's bringing everything to light
>Stockholm syndrome

Yes user, yes. keep trying. You are really bringing the bater today, good for you!

>can't speak proper english
>is posting on an American board

Sorry that I sent that link about how corrupt as fuck your country is, they'll probably bash your internet cafe door down any second.

>116137421
This board is gook. Are you really that retarded?

KYS burger, you are a disgrace for your countrymen.

Im also going to sage this shit, i dont want to bump your shitty thread.

sage

check the catalog before you post your shill threads.

If anything, it proves they already know everything and its all for show

unwarranted surveillance of Americans is treason