Pyramids in Antarctica

I know many of you hate conspiracy theories, but how do you explain this? (((They))) ain't even trying to hide it no more.

Here's the coordinates. See for yourself.

77°40'31.1"S 162°45'37.3"E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTwLCIgpbuY
youtube.com/watch?v=wu854P7gzJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats a mountain

why are right wing retards so dumb

I'm not convinced, now THIS is a pyramid.

Sauce?

ill bite.
when pangea was formed can we guess what piece was the antartic?

What fossils would we be seeing the most in there?

Would "older" viruses be frozen and threaten humanity? If so why hasn't this happened in colder regions around the world?

Shouldn't underwater drones be all over this shit already?

It's an ancient city once used by the giants.

>No normal human being could climb those steps.

Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back inJust go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just sleep. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back inJust go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just sleep.

That's off the coast of Japan I believe. I recognize it from Graham Hancock's book Underworld

I saw your /x/ thread. That's just an ice shelf. Nothing paranormal.

what kind of faults are near japan again? wont the plates destroy that underwater shit eventually?

OP is a retard and that's obviously a mountain, but you raise good points, and since we know they have bases up there we should ask them.

This pic explains why they have bases in antarctica.

thats a fucking mountain you industrial cock inhaler

Serio Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back inJust go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just sleep.eriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just sleep.

Not necessarily giants, consider early egyptian pyramids which were about 6 ft per step because of how they were constructed. That may not be a staircase, that may be an artefact of the construction method.

that and the resource story were interesting. I'm just wonder if any older civilization crap was on there before it moved south and froze.

Or if its just fossils and oil.

seeing old ass monuments would be cool though.

they have bases in antarctica because its an enormous unclaimed landmass of tremendous economic and strategic value

DUDE
I WOKE UP TODAY AND THERE WAS A MASSIVE ANCIENT PYRAMID BEHIND MY HOUSE

Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back inJust go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just sleep. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back inJust go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just sleep.

Grab your bullwhip and get to work

>why are right wing retards so dumb
Because ((someones)) are against gassing them. Well, at least our retards are smarter than left wing retards.

Not sure about faults near Japan but the stuff in the pictures is pretty old (over 10,000 years based on sea level).

Giant people isn't impossible. There was a richer oxygen concentration back then which would have allowed people to grow larger

See now you're thinking like a pleb. Remember that Kek is in all we do, Kek is love, Kek is life.

Open your mind to the froglord and all will be revealed to you as above, so below.

That white spot is where the earth sinks into itself and you enter hollow earth, whatever you do don't fly over it....

Not with our respiratory system. We breathe air in to a bag and diffuse it through the walls, the volume increases in proportion to the surface area in a cubed proportion. Dinosaurs got around this by having multiple smaller sets of lungs, but if a "giant" had a different physiology to that extent it wouldn't be human and we would see things like redundant lungs popping up in the general population if they bred with us, or remains if not. Regardless, respiration was branched out long ago on the evolutionary tree, if there were giants they wouldn't even be humanoid or primate.

Insects however breathe by having a series of large open tubes throughout their body, basically making the relationship between breathing area and breathing volume linear, which is why insects were so comparatively huge.

For reference, here is the largest mammal ancestor we know of, it's not that big, maybe 3x the size of an elephant. Quite large, but definitely not giant.

>((((((((science))))))))

>largest mammal ancestor we know of
>what is a blue whale

kill yourself

isn't that one of those of we thought the elpehant skulls were cyclops and shieeeet?

we wuz days was pretty scary.

Disclosure SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=RTwLCIgpbuY

youtube.com/watch?v=wu854P7gzJ4

Damn, your house's area looks scenic.

a n c e s t o r

If blue whale, the largest mammal/animal that has every lived can survive TODAY why is it impossible for giants to have been around in the past?

Kill yourself.

we have mountains just like this in Colorado, its probably nothing. I think aliens have had bases here since they've been here, which is probably since the beginning....lots of diplomats have been visiting here lately, I think Russia is getting nervous about anti-grav weapons...

Is it considered bad racemixing to have a child with the nephilim?

I'm going to give you a chance to think about that question before I answer it. Think hard about why a blue whale might not be able to survive on land.

Literally bestiality.