/NEET GENERAL/

Why are you a neet?

How long have you been?

Do you get any income? neetbucks?

Job experience?

Studies? specialization?

Any future plans?

Do you have depression? suicidal thoughts?

What would it take for you to change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrkEDe6Ljqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The best way to topple the ZOG is to bleed it dry which is what I'm doing with my neetbux

Tip from someone who is a lazy fuck but has everything going well in their life: if you can't find a motivation and don't naturally make responsible decisions, use the hate and frustration that most people on Sup Forums have to motivate you. By being unsuccessful or a failure you're ensuring that you never have the ability to change what bothers you.

Speaking for myself, I have plans to get involved in the advocacy/campaigning/fundraising side of politics, where money and connections are important. Besides getting an education and the skills to enter the workforce and make good money, I've gotten experience that's useful for what I want to do specifically. I've worked on political campaigns (for American anons it's really easy to get a job this way, they're always looking for part time and full time employees during campaign season and have almost no standards). Make sure to aim high, be emotionally invested in your goals. Work towards something that matters and not just something that sounds like a good thing to do

good luck

What if you spend all your energy here, so much so that you even contributed to getting terrorists bombed?

10 years
parental support
no jobs more than 4 weeks
college dropout

I keep telling you, all you need to do to escape your shitty neet lives is to eat clean and work out. The boost in confidence and extra energy fixes everything else automatically. Just buy and exercise bike or something in the start if you're scared to leave your neet cave.

Any future plans?

I don't really know which options do you have in america.

Not really. I suppose I could go back to school or try to find entry-level work but neither sound very appealing.

entry-level work blows hard especially in this situation
you could look into things like night shifts if you really wanted to have some kind of a job.

My sleep has not been very regular. It rotates through the hours every month when I fall asleep. I used to be addicted to sleeping pills in a vain effort to try to correct this.

Wrong board faggot

>>/r9k/

I'm a NEET because I refuse to be a slave to Jewish taskmasters. I got a large settlement for falling out of a motorized shopping cart plus I collect benefits from the gov. I live in a tiny house I built like my nordic ancestors before me. I'm not depressed or suicidal, wagecuck. Except I have no running water, but there's a well nearby so whatever

You are all degenerates.
You express you inner shame through angrily posting on a Malaysian textile board.

You are all niggers

Yeah I know it's fundamental to work out and be in shape.

Without that being happy and having success is difficult.

I'm more or less on that position, only thing is that we have 50% unemployment youth 45% of youth is overqualified..

Only real option is to leave the shithole but i'm kind of poor.

Nightshift seems comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=FrkEDe6Ljqs

Get melatonin instead of shitty pills. Take them early, like one hour before sleep time. 3mg.

sleep schedule sorts it self out once you get on the hamster wheel.

>working to make jews rich

I have tried that, I think the artificial light in the city + my sensory/autism issues is too much. I would move away but my parents and sister are here and I like visiting my nephews.

I don't really feel like doing 50 hours/week in a shitty stressed job that I hate.
All while other people have luxirious bucks and conditions that I couldn't get because of being born too late.

When all you see is morally corrupted it's normal that you don't want to get into it.

Life should be a lot easier and simpler.
It's other way just for jews and rent extractive vampires

>Why are you a neet?

I'm not allowed to speak about my childhood under Irish law. Even saying that I cannot say anything may be a violation of law.

Irish people are trash, I curse them everyday.

>Why are you a neet?

Cause i refuse to work for fast food or a call center

>How long have you been?

About 2 years now, lost gf, apartment, and job

>Do you get any income? neetbucks?

I work for a friends dad doing construction sometimes but it has been pretty rare lately unfortunately

>Job experience?

Vendor, construction

>Studies? specialization?

Im a history nut but a college drop out

>Any future plans?

Getting a motorcycle legal and drive it aorund the country taking photos

>Do you have depression? suicidal thoughts?

Yes but not suicidal im too interested to see what happens in the future to do that

>What would it take for you to change?

A job where i dont - Have to suck the dick of the hiring person and put on a fake smile - where i can smoke weed - something that i like doing - work my own hours, or not have to be at a certain place at a certain time. It's just not worth it to me. I wish work with friends dad was more consistent cause i would be happy with just scraping by but i cant even do that. Parents threatening to throw me out every day now. Im being told by friend that we will be having consistent work coming up this month but if that doesnt happen im not sure what ill do

Sounds dope and comfy. Work out a bit too, bruh.

most people have a longer circadian rhytm than a day. This longer rhythm would usually be enforced back by bright light when the sun comes up and darkness when the sun goes down, and also through exhaustion. Most people nowadays are a bit sleep deprived when they stay inside of the static schedule and use lots of caffeine. This is also since people stay indoors and get less sun-hours, so the circadian rhytm is "stuck"

So get a shitty sleeping mask. You can use it to go full 50 shades on all the members of the opposite sex you're going to fuck as well.

No but stop blaming your autism. You dont sleep because you sit on your ass all day and dont tire your body out. It takes a real effort to stick to a sleeping schedule.

What if you just today, stepped out of your comfort zone and went for a long walk? like an hour +. There would be absolutely zero negative consequences. Its so important to challenge your self.

See it's never your fault

>you were born too late
>everything is morally corrupted
>it's the joos fault!

Fuck that you'll never succeed because you will never try. Life IS difficult, but white men cant choose to opt out. We have a moral obligation to work hard, marry, procreate and teach our children to do the same

>bartender
>college drop out
>live in a studio with my rottie/pit
>no car only r1
>singular goal right now is to get big
>long term goal is to run a successful business
I think I'm gonna get into the business of security systems for land, houses, cars, and certainly motorcycles. I've got serious paranoia about my own security and the security of my property that I love to indulge in. There's really not enough effective products for motorcycles. They get stiolem left and right. I always keep my bike I the apartment with me but last night I had it chained up outside. Neighbor knocks on door and says taco nigger is taking pictures of my bike and inspecting it! Had another bike stolen from same complex. I'm living in Dallas and I want to fight a Mexican

Starting neetdom next week after firing from job and failed suicide. Oh well atleast i already claim work injury pension gonna claim ei next week after i get out of psych ward

>Why are you a neet?
Because I'm a vagabond traveller bumming around the world, currently in Japan.
>How long have you been?
Started about 2 months ago.
>Do you get any income? neetbucks?
My hard earned savings.
>Job experience?
10 years of various part time jobs, before I left it did 4 years as a hotel receptionist.
>Studies? specialization?
High school. One of the reasons I left was that I have no idea what I want to study.
>Any future plans?
Travel until I run out of money. Then head back home, get a part time job, and start university.
>Do you have depression? suicidal thoughts?
Had. Not since I left.
>What would it take for you to change?
A good job position somewhere nice. Or that I run out of money.

I have a sleeping mask. It helps, but doesn't fix the issue.

>Fuck that you'll never succeed because you will never try. Life IS difficult, but white men cant choose to opt out. We have a moral obligation to work hard, marry, procreate and teach our children to do the same

Dude.. you can't even imagine what's up here.

Imagine living the big recession, that's what we got here.

I don't really want a GF, I couldn't trust her.

I don't want to procreate, I don't see the point of it.