en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=AsD8yCcCZ5Y
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>My feet hurt, sorry I can't help

It's time to sleep, we are so tired. We shouldn't be reading this mumbo jumbo. Time to praise kek and sleep. It's so boring!

I would do it, because I'm actually proud of my country unlike yours. Oh, and our military can actually defeat emus

Israel is not my country.

>implying I wouldn't be executed by the Commissar for insubordination during combat if I didn't go over

im not ashamed to say i would do anything to avoid the trenches. i dont believe australia as a country is worth more than my life. maybe if all the sjw's went first.

>Implying you'd be dying for any of your shitholes
Go on lads, for her majesty the queen.

y-you too

>how do you respond?
Uraaaaaaa?

By doing my duty.

>Mfw i spent the last decade helping other cunts die for their shitty countries...

Am I dying for my country? Or am I being a good goyim and dying for (((them)))?

This thread has potiental

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&t=98s

Pls don't post that man it fucks me up every time I see it

KEK

I'd say a quick prayer and charge.

Shoot the guy who's job it is to execute me If I don't, and GTFO. Preferably with backup from buddies who feel the same way.

Shoot my self in the foot and go to the rear, not dying for a globalist war.

agree desu. what is there left in our countries to be patriotic about. i aint losing my life so a bunch of degenerates at home can just prance about

This.

If I were fighting for 1940s Canada, or 1910s Canada, or even 1960s Canada -- sure. I'd go. Those countries were worth dying to protect.

But today's Canada? Fuck no. I'm not dying so our politicians can let in another hundred thousand refugees, open up a new Mosque in my hometown, and rape my daughters.

I'm perfectly happy to let Australians die for their country.

fucking leaf

Does that mean they've finally granted my waiver, Sarge?

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Embrace the sweet release of death.

yea naaa cunt

>What do you mean sergeant, I'm on the mortar team.

Psst Trump enlisted for the draft anyway but his number was never called, I'm sure you just conviently forgot that though

Decent post for a shareblue leaf proxy

Hell no, war is for the white man. Not that I am scared but I am NOT dying for their country which has treated me and my people for so long. You made the problems, YOU solve them white people

*blocks path*

didn't mortar units have horrific fatalities as well? i thought machine gunner would be pretty gud since you are primarily a defence unit

Rescue your father from the trench, user

You can't be abo, I refuse to believe they can use a computer let alone type a sentence.

Get fucked Kitchener.

I shot my commanding officer on the spot. No way In going to die for feminism and multiculturalism.

most likely a shitposter. but if not, probably a poo in loo. we have lots of them here.

>Not joining the Navy
Enjoy your trenches

I GET OVER THE FUCKING TOP!!! LET'S GO, GENTS! NOT WITH A WHISPER, BUT A BANG! DEATH TO THOSE GERMAN RUFFIANS!!

Where ever I came from I would never fight for this shitty, racist country. When the war is over it goes straight back to oppressing all non whites, so why would I fight?

*gets over the top* URRAAAA- *gets shot*

Navy fag here

*teleports behind you*

australia is pretty easy going to non whites. i have lots of smart poo in loos at my work and they are respected because they work hard and can do a good job.

I would do it, so would most of you; thousands of years of warfare have shown this to be true. You don't want to be seen as a pussy by your friends, even if 90% of them are dead.

I suppose this was more true when units were recruited geographically. You don't want the folks back home talking about how everybody's boy went over the top and got killed honorably but user stayed in the trench and shat himself.

NO respect

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a shitposter

I came from Eastern Europe around 3 years ago. I don't have any patriotic sentiment for Australia, only respect. But if it ever went to war I'll happily die for it because my family lives here and because I'll be defending the people who have essentially adopted me.

And yet they need to FUCK OFF

>Be British
>Get shot by the Bosch over a non country

Shhh I'm just trying to stay behind the trench line here.

TENDIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MUST be nice being white

kys

I would pretend to get shot then when everyone runs past me, I would shoot myself in the knee

Pick up my balls off the ground and charge forward. Gonna die at some point, might as well go out in a blaze of glory and try to take a few motherfuckers with you.

Mortars would have it better. MG's would be the main target for the mortars when supporting and assault. IDF is the main cause of combat fatalities in conventional war. Mortar units wouldn't be doing assaults with the riflemen, but would be brought up after to defend the newly taken trenches/territory

>but sergeant, Russia isnt my country, Finland is?"
>get shot

Much better than being a self pitying black cunt

I WANT MY MUMMY!

He he good goyim

Die for Isra.... I mean ((((your country))))

i'm not dying for niggers, spics, or jews

Sorry m8, I'm not dying for oligarchs, kikes, whores, cucks, muslims, and other shit this country is full of. I'm helping the enemy instead.

only a low intelligence tool
fights a war for some
old
wrinkled
piece of shit
small penised
cunt
in
some ivory tower.

it really is the best race to chose when larping a human,

Machine gunner after he opens fire is gonna be the target of every single sniper, mortar, artillery piece, grenade, rocket, bomb, etc...

>but the enemy is Israel

This was literally before the existence of Israel as a country.

I'm not fighting for jewish interests.

I follow only the Fuhrer. Or in that time it would have been the Kaiser.

>Throwing away my life for ((((( them)))))

Never

Who needs to die for their country when they can FUCKING KILL FOR IT!
>>>HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!
>*charges forward*

>He thinks WW1 wasn't about the Jews.

My country is no longer mine and my nation no longer exists.

>dying for a country other than his own

FUCKING LEAF REEEEEE

Pretty sure everyone's trying to kill everything man

fuck yeah cunts

I'd flex a 'cep and say "Alright... Deal or no deal?"

Lay down pretend i died

>Sargeant, these tactics won't accomplish anything, charging mg nests with people doesn't sound too reasonable, I sugge-

*gets shot*

*unzips dick*

yeah but do you think the rifleman hunkering down or the loud as fuck machine gunner is a more important target?

Personally I'd aim for the rifleman. My KDR ratio in battlefield 1 is positive so you can definitely trust me that that's the right call

By being back home probably making bullets and cucking soldiers because i was born with a deformed stub instead of a left foot.

Shhh just let him act retarded

underrated

good meme guys

WW1 was about three things mainly:

- Acquiring the land of Palestine for the Zionist faction of Jews. This was done with the Balfour declaration in 1917, and would later lead to the independence of Israel after WW2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
>His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

- Toppling the last remaining Monarchs in Europe for their Marxist faction, to pave the way for a one-world government. They did this in Russia with the Bolshevik Revolution in 1918.

- Making money for mostly Jewish bankers

Read the International Jew by Henry Ford.

>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

loyal to every end

The Bloshevik Revolution happened because the Kaiser allowed it to happen to take Russia out of the war.

He allowed Lenin to travel back into Russia to stop the war on his eastern front, and even used German paper publishers to print his propaganda.

How come the Germans have running water and power in their camps and we have to sit in our shit and piss like animals?

Last war you said we were cannon fodder, so hang me sergeant major.

Fucking dead

Fuck it.
I'll let the wraith come along and eat me after it's done eating the German troops.

No it isn't worth fighting for all the jobs in the fields will go to eastern europeans.

All the houses will go to the Russians and Europeans

all the football and cricket will be on pay per view channels and few white brits will make it on the team due to diversity issues

the village industries die down

all the young women move to the town and have this cool new thing called an abortion instead of having children

churchill gives away everything the country fights for in empire and gives palestine to the jews.

moseley is right except about physically hopping cable street and the 1922 commitee

10/10

I thought this was an over-18 board?

You know who in Germany was responsible for "convincing" the Kaiser to sign the orders to give Lenin a train though? Max Warburg, wealthy Jewish banker and at that time chief of German military intelligence. His brother, Paul Warburg, is seen as the "mind" behind the Federal Reserve in the US. Both brothers were later the CEOs of IG Farben US and German division. Paul Warburg was one of the Jews to already talk about a "World Government" around that time.

The money for Lenin came from Wall Street/Jacob Schiff, funneled through the Warburg Bank in Germany. Trotsky and his Revolutionaries were trained in the US (and also Trotsky, Lenin, Stalin and others) and held their meetings in London after they were banned from Russia prior to WW1, all known by the government, then sent via Canada and Finnland into Russia. They were arrested in Canada and let go after a letter signed by US president Wilson arrived.

It was all planned in advance.

youtube.com/watch?v=AsD8yCcCZ5Y
>The Ethnic Origin Of Communism, Bolshevism and the Russian Revolution (Documentary)

>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution

youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4

>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind Bolshevism
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

I'd fight an insurgency to free Ireland. Shooting enemy soldiers in the back and when they are at the pub seems low risk high reward.

If they have to sit in their barracks doing nothing and the country is worth jack shot because of an occupation they will eventually fuck off.

you die either way. An execution is probably better than an agonizing death in no man's land.