The court finds the defendant NOT GUILTY

>The court finds the defendant NOT GUILTY

Did this pour huge fuel to the fire of the racial tension that we see today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They had to.

The police were lying and making shit up regarding the evidence. Once that happens, who's to say ALL the evidence hadn't been tampered with?

If the police didn't lie and make shit up OJ would've been found guilty.

This was in the 90s still when police officers were mostly corrupt.

Did you know that the police withheld food and sleep from people in order to extract confessions up until the 1990s? That's why there was so many false confessions in the past and people getting out 20 years later.

you can thank this guy

the jury (which even managed to have a black panther on it) could not morally give him a guilty verdict if even though they knew full well he was guilty, it would only grant legitimacy to the racism force named the LAPD who were already regularly beating innocents like Rodney King

DIS NIGGA DIN DO NUFFIN

GLOVE NO FIT AQUIT DAT SHEEIT

>innocents like Rodney King

I wouldn't say it fueled the fire but It definitely shook people up because it brought back bad memories of the civil rights movement and racial tensions then and thereafter that people had largely been distracted from.

It also redpilled a bunch of white people seeing blacks cheering and celebrating in the streets over an obvious murderer going free who many of them had no illusion of being remotely innocent. They cheered only for the purpose to relish in a 'victory' over the white man at any cost. That and the LA riots really exposed blacks in America as not being the victims everyone had thought they were.

In the OJ Made in America documentary, one of the jurors openly admitted that the not guilty verdict was direct payback for Rodney King. On the other hand, his 33 year sentence is a little bit overkill, and most likely payback for Ron and Nicole.

he was helped by a legal defense dream team

I've seen the brilliant OJ Simpson ESPN documentary and I've developed a personal theory, after seeing his personality as a young man and in his later interviews where he acts like a madman, that he changed as the result of brain trauma from all his football years. He wouldn't be the first former football player to change after major head trauma, but definitely a uniquely disturbing case.

If you want to see how crazy post-football O.J. became, watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE&t=1s

Yes. Sort of like how Anthony helped woke a lot of us up to the system that's rigged in favor of females.

In all fairness, the LAPD was blatantly corrupt and racist in the 1990s and for much of its history. The cop who found O.J. Simpson's glove (pic of him in the second post, name is Mark Fuhrman) was LITERALLY caught on tape saying he framed black people and that the entire NAACP should be put on an island and then blown up, and other stuff. Now, the jury had 10 black people, 1 Hispanic person, and 1 white person, how do you think they'd let that affect their decisions?

I don't think it did. I always felt like race relations were pretty good up until 9/11.

No, the racial tension of today was caused by echo chambers in social media, institutionalised identity politics (in particular in colleges and media), and Obongo being prezdint n sheeit

why did they fuck up the case so badly though? They tampered with blood samples, they failed to secure the area. Pretty sure OJ's lawyer or someone was able to hide one of the knives.
If they were blatently racist, why'd they make it so easy for the black man to get away with it?

>It also redpilled a bunch of white people seeing blacks cheering and celebrating in the streets over an obvious murderer going free who many of them had no illusion of being remotely innocent. They cheered only for the purpose to relish in a 'victory' over the white man at any cost.
Whitey enslaved, killed, raped and oppressed blacks for 200 years. Of course they'd cheer IF one of them managed to kill 2 and got away with it.

Rodney King was worse for relations desu.

almost every criminal case involves a massive amount of incompetence on behalf of the prosecution.
people fuckup all the time, and generally don't know what they're doing.
in regard to OJ, he had the money to buy an actual defense, all of whom focused on the rampant idiocy of the police/witnesses/lab techs. Any average person would've been forced into a plea or confession due to lack $.

>Zimmerman becomes a lawful life saver.
>OJ Simpson goes full retard and lands in prison again.
Really makes you think.

Sold to white slavetraders by rivaling tribal groups for guns to shoot and kiĺl and plunder and rape, black people are their own worst enemy

ah i see, thanks for the perspective. So the defense kinda ran a campaign that the PD was so inept and corrupt that their evidence was all probably forged and that they're racist... hmm not really surprised he got off now as I used to be, considering the era.

the glove don't fit

>wtf, why aren't my gloves fitting while I have latex gloves on

he was also taking anti arthritis medicine that had a side effect of hand-swelling.

That was the start of "dindu nuffin" and pandering to niggers. So obviously guilty yet the nigs were jumping with joy one of their own 'beat the system'.

I remember whites were either pissed, or disillusioned. Definitely a turning point for race relations. You can thank the nigs for burning down L.A. for the not guilty verdict, I think they just didn't want another riot.

I doubt it. Obama, Ape lives matter, college identity politics, and anti white propaganda in the media seems to have done it. before Obama I don't remember there much racial tension in this country at all

and after taking drugs which swole his hands

>Once that happens, who's to say ALL the evidence hadn't been tampered with?
lol

>racial tension
The LA riots happened years before that

What was Sup Forumss reaction when it happened? I wasn't on here when his trial was going on.

Nigga this best be bait.

This. Only a newfag could forget those OJ memes.

He didn't do it, his son did.

no, it was a result of preexisting tensions
people are tribal, especially africans
only whites are so noble as to crucify their own for crimes against competing tribes

Absolutely! And if Trump prosecutes Obama, expect OJ 1994 X 9000!

>only nigger in history to get off murdering a white woman.

>he never saw the 'juice is loose' memes

Nicole was literally fucking niggers and jews, I laugh every time.

So, an average tuesday for you?

That's how it works, mayne.

If it's proven that the police messed with one piece of evidence, how do you know other evidence hadn't been tampered with.

IIRC correctly it was proven that the police tampered with a sock that was used as evidence. It was proven that they messed with it.

After that, everything collapsed. Fuhrman claimed to be Superman, he was hopping fences and finding key pieces of evidence. He fuckin' ruined the trial the dipshit.

Black enslaved and murdered blacks from 1000 years ago til today.

>brown nipples

Isn't that the saying?? Doubtless without a shred a doubt or something to that extent. Its supposed to be 100 percent sure before you cast that guilty vote. If there is any shred of doubt, principally you are not supposed to find guilty.

Go watch 12 Angry Men you dipshit. That is literally how it works.

>Zimmerman a societal asset

wew lad

It's "beyond a reasonable doubt." Mishandling of one piece if evidence doesn't erase the mountain of other evidence.

>go watch a fictional movie

dumb anime poster do NOT make me love you tenderly this is your LAST warning

I remember my parents and my relatives talking about this during weekend dim sum when the trial was going on, and why it's a bad idea to associate with blacks. I had only been in Canada for a year and already the SJW brainwashing had settled in and I was frowning at them for being 'rayist', thankfully I still heeded my INSTINCTS and avoided blacks like the plague anyways, though I has to make up various excused why I was crossing the street.

You have to go back to China.

Yes and no.

In some aspects it was an outlet for blacks - a chance to get back at whites. They didn't care that OJ was guilty. At the same time, the OJ trial was more of a song and dance. One could say that the LA Riots over Rodney King or the Mumia Abu-Jamal case were far more fuel to the fire. But even then its hard to say. The black and white divide was a lot smaller under Bush than it was under Obama. Politics has become more partisan over time, and with media's vulture hovering over the police it was just a matter of time before a Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown appeared - which they would capitalize upon to sow seeds of discord between the citizens and to profit off the ensuing chaos.

you're on Sup Forums

not posting anime makes YOU the dimb exception

a case that turned justice into a referendum on race

Nope. It was mainly about police corruption.

The police were lying and making shit up during the trial.

Fuhrman even got convicted of perjury over it.

Race had little to do with it.

If it's proven that the police messed with evidence, how would you know the other evidence hadn't been tampered with?

>dimb

cute anime poster do NOT reply to me ever again this is your LAST warning

>if one piece of evidence is thrown out, everything has to be thrown out

That's simply not true. I'm not sure which crime show you got that from, but it doesn't work like that in any court.

Are you honestly if the opinion that the police framed OJ? Or that Cochran's entire strategy wasn't to pander to race.

Oh yes.

Racial undertones also defined much of the reactions to the outcome of the case locally.

The presumption was that evidence was/could have been manipulated against OJ because he was black and that the city police force was racist.

Justice is blind.

But the police really DID mess with evidence. As I said it was proven they messed with a sock that was used as evidence.

>1990s police
>Had to believe they would be racist

Ummm, the police were still corrupt as fuck back then. They were still torturing men to extract confessions in the 1990s. That's why there was so many false confessions in the past. Imagine not being able to sleep or eat for 24+ hours. You would eventually weaken and be willing to say almost anything.

The police didn't properly handle some evidence. That isn't enough to have all the evidence thrown out. Even the evidence that was left: the 911 tapes, the blood in his car and house, the gloves, etc.

He did it.

Fuhrman got convicted of perjury because he lied under oath about never saying the word nigger. The police were incompetent and the DA was even more incompetent. That is why OJ won. If you watch the trial you can see the prosecution team weren't even trying towards the latter end of the trial.

It does looks like roast beef, thanks for ruining roast beef for me forever.

So he was a fuckin' liar. Why should be place faith in him?

He claimed to be Superman, hopping fences and finding all these key pieces of evidence. But he was a fuckin' liar.

Dude the police fucked this trial up. Don't know why you guys find that so hard to believe. If they had just done their jobs honestly and with integrity OJ would've been convicted, but the police were still largely corrupt in the 1990s.

That NIGGER OJ Simpson killed Nicole Brown and that jew Ron Goldman.

The NIGGERS bent the scales and acquitted OJ of murder.

OJ may be a legally free man in a short time, but he ain't free anywhere else.

Too late, bow down to your Sino Overlords!

Corruption =/= innate racism.

You can have one without the other, or you can have a combination. user is arguing that there was a presumption that the law enforcement was inherently racist, and therefore tampered with evidence in order to fellate their native prejudice. Tampering of evidence may have been proven, but to assume racism is to conflate what may be simple corruption with a more emotionally appealing alternative despite an absence of evidence.

What you're portraying is a false dichotomy which excludes the possibility of the third option - that is, there was insufficient evidence or information to prove the proposition of racism.

Ie. There is evidence to prove there was tampering, whether or not racism was the explicit cause of said tampering is undetermined.

Virgin detected.

Again, the police tampering other evidence essentially made ALL the evidence invalid

Sure the LAPD is corrupt but i think the incompetence of them is why he won. They had 4 detectives on scene and then dismiss 2 of them (who were the ones who found most of the evidence) so at the point it was a bunch of hearsay from the other detectives and because they weren't the ones who found the evidence it looked sketchy

The evidence wasn't tampered with, some of it just wasn't secured according to protocol. That doesn't mean every piece of evidence is invalid.

Didnt he release this book where he said how he did it?

The city of Los Angeles should be fucking thankful OJ was found innocent, because if there's one thing we learned from the LA riots, its that niggers will chimp the fuck out and destroy everything over anything.

But that's what OJ's lawyer convinced the jury of which is a total legitimate point, I mean the police were complete imbeciles with handling of the evidence in this particular case.

HE WAS A GUD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN

Over anything?

Excessive force WAS used against Rodney King.

The police are supposed to take people into custody using a reasonable amount of force. They beat on him mercilessly because they were mad at him. That's not the job of the police; to deliver extralegal punishment to criminals.

In my opinion they did have a reason to be mad.

What Cochran convinced the jury was that the cops were out to get poor, innocent OJ because he was black. Never mind the history of domestic abuse, the investigator said nigger, so he must have framed OJ by fabricating all the evidence.

>they did have a reason to be mad

Nah, fuck that. Was the Rodney King beating excessive? Yes. There were times where the LAPD officers should've stopped.

This however doesn't excuse the rioting. Being mad is one thing, but over 60 people lost their lives in the LA riots, with probably several hundred more being injured. Was "being mad" worth the loss of 60+ people?

It's okay to be "mad" at injustices, but the niggers of LA blew it way out of proportion by burning down half their city.

>It's okay to be "mad" at injustices, but the niggers of LA blew it way out of proportion by burning down half their city.
t. white boi who's never experienced institutionalized racism

>Lance Ito was a fucking buffoon. Whos wife lied and said she didn't know anyone testifying in the case when she did, and the guy was on tape saying the Lances wife fucked and sucked her way to the top
>The prosecution were naive with jury selection
>Darden was baited into asking OJ to try on a leather glove that was in an evidence locker exposed to the elements on top of rubber gloves, of course it wouldnt fit. Even though they had credit card statements of Nicole showing she did indeed buy him the gloves and he was seen in public wearing them. The dumb jury just saw "dayummm dey don't fit"
>members of the jury had to be let go during the case because they lied in regards to their knowledge and attachment to the case
>the LAPD fucked up evidence collection
>jury were mentally and physically worn out and just wanted it over with

The amusing thing is that they burned down their own neighborhoods.

>Institutional racist

You have to go back.

Im glad he got off

He killed a jew & a coalburner

Based OJ

african americans were literally in chains just a few decades ago and policies are still in place to keep them down, making it more difficult for them to vote and turning them into literal slave labour through the prison industrial complex which regularly unfairly serves them longer prison sentences than their white counterparts for the same crimes

Whites have experienced discrimination and ignorance before. We're just more civilized and wont chimp out like niggers have been known to do.

Not sure if this is a troll or if you legitimately believe black people are victims.

why cant you be more like

t. Canadian retard who has never lost a loved one to mindless political violence that doesn't accomplish anything.

The whole entire trial is on youtube search "OJ uncut" the channel uploaded hundreds of hundreds of hours of courtroom action. Protip. Kato Kaelin on the witness stand is fucking hilarious, he was pretty much a NEET living off OJ in his poolhouse

>policies are still in place to keep them down, making it more difficult for them to vote
Untrue
>regularly unfairly serves them longer prison sentences than their white counterparts for the same crimes
Also fabricated

As a forensic scientist, all police are inept at collecting and preserving evidence.

>african americans were literally in chains just a few decades ago a

Blacks are terrible at math.

This.

Evidence had nothing to do with this case. This case was about race from the beginning until the end. The tried the case in L.A. instead of Santa Monica. If there was 1 nigger on the jury he would have been innocent or mistrial. Trying it in L.A. all but guaranteed the jury would over 50% black. Fucking Idiots thought they were going to help race relations. The only people who were under the illusion that niggers would understand "Beyond a reasonable doubt" was the prosecution...

You can sum up that period and case in one sentence I've heard uttered by your typical Nig-Nog. "Don't matter if he did it. It was our turn to stick it do da man." Most knew he did that shit and didn't care because they felt they were righting some injustice done to a man who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. O.J. Stopped being black the first chance he could and they still didn't care. Should give you some incite into Michael Brown and how simple some of these people are not to see the big picture as it's falling on them.

Two decades later, and white people are still butthurt over this. Hilarious.

kill yourself mike