Personality Test time, Sup Forums. Who do you choose?

Personality Test time, Sup Forums. Who do you choose?

Leah:
Pros: Nature loving, independent, dislikes modern bullshit.
Cons: Less 'innocent' than the others. Confirmed previous live-in boyfriend. Hardcore vegetarian. Professional artist.

Maru:
Pros: Smart, hardworking. Might make a lot of money in a few years as scientist or doctor.
Cons: Half-negress. Enjoy your quarter negress children.

Penny:
Pros: Definitely a virgin. Wants nothing more than to be a traditional housewife. Extremely feminine, extremely kind. Loves children.
Cons: A bit simple minded. Might not be very sexually adventurous.

Abigail:
Pros: Adventurous. Would be willing to join you doing cool shit you find fun. Kind of into sexy goth shit?
Cons: Kind of immature.

Emily:
Pros: Always cheerful and optimistic. The kind of wife who would greet you every morning when you wake up and every evening when you come home with a big smile. Would probably enjoy experimenting sexually.
Cons: Feminist leanings. Into lots of spiritual and mystical shit?

Haley:
Pros: 10/10 Aryan genetics.
Cons: Kind of bitchy and shallow, (though she gets better.) Might have been kind of a slut. Doesn't like hard work.

I choose the real one.
Oh wait

Leah, Penny, and Abigail are the only good choices. Doesnt matter how "liberal" any are. Many married couples have opposite ideals.

Haley naturally.

>also kill Maru and Leah, their existence is degenerate.

>666
>real one
>the one that cucks

Penny. How is this even a contest?

Kek will it

Also, Em would be #1 choice, Leah #2

Haley of course

Gotta get her BLACKED

Penny is my waifu.

Still working on that extension so I can make her have my babies.

What is this faggot shit?

Penny, no question.

Wtf? That's part of the original game.

Emily. Every time. I can't help it. I'm sorry. She's just too cute and I'm weak.

Penny best girl.
Leah a shit.

Emily and Penny are my gals.

White knight detected.

Penny forever!

Do you even know what white knight means?

Pennyfags are literal cucks. Haley is the absolute best choice, she cooks for you, waters the plants, and fixes the fence. Bullshit she doesn't like hard work. I can coexist with Leahfags, everything else is trash.

Liking Penny is fine. Calling other girls shit while defending Penny gives you away as THAT kinda guy.
>Gotta save her from her shit mom and her shit life
>I'll be her savior and she'll worship my dick
>etc, etc

Nah. Every other girl is fine.

Leah reminds me of a ex though.

This thread is very good proof of Sup Forums's satirical nature. Faggot man-children.

Trust me man, you don't want to go with the "spiritual and mystical shit" type. I married one for 8 years, dealt with her bullshit and craziness only for her to walk out on me and the kids to fuck a friend of mine.

trust me, stick with the Dumb Virgin

also "mah save the future of the white race" aside. Maru would be a good choice too

>falling for the virtual vaginal jew
it's 2k17, senpai

Penny, literally no discussion.

Definitely Penny, I know from personal experience that you'll be far happier with a virgin housewife than with a beautiful but slutty girl

Man. I followed this game's development for years. A shame it turned out to be crap.

Not going to lie half tempted to download the gender swapped Seb. Only downside is it will piss my gf off as she was going for him.

Fuck: Abigail
Marry: Penny
Kill: Haley

Abigail, because she was easiest to farm love pointz for. In the middle of town and amethysts are common af.

But then after I'm tied to her I find under that gamer geek exterior she's messed up. Already lived through that in real life several times, then it happens in my fake life.