Does anyone else here hum the star spangled banner to themselves and try not to cry when a cop drives right by you?

does anyone else here hum the star spangled banner to themselves and try not to cry when a cop drives right by you?

Why would you cry?

What are you
a faaaaaaaaag?

No, because I'm

1.Not illegal
2.not a criminal
3.black but not a savage

I'm glad you like humming British music LMAO

spotted the nigger.
not the black man.
the nigger.

police are white people friends unless you're either a nigger or a wigger in which case you do not represent white people at all

go fuck yourself faggot

I ate at a nice Thai place w/wife last night. Table full o cops next to us eatin, doin their thang. NBD. This is America. People and cops get along.

I'm a man, so I get nervous around police officers.

Police officers criminalize normal male behavior. That's why 90% of crime is committed by men.

The police would like nothing more than to throw a guy like me in jail. Maybe they should inject me with estrogen. Then they would be happy.

Listen here boy

Niggers aren't welcome on Sup Forums

Time to get out

U rapist?

Don't be so afraid, please, get some sleep. The police aren't here to hurt us, if you are that way of thinking then maybe you should be hauled off for some psychiatric evaluation. You don't sound right in the mind. Maybe some time to yourself and some big policemen can help you. Please send me your details, I am genuinely concerned for your safety.

No, I don't break the law, but police officers have a hard-on for throwing men in jail.

I don't even know if they're truly "good" for society when their main expertise is removing the father figure from households.

You know what's funny is a police officer will come arrest you if you so much as touch your wife during an argument, yet HE has no problem slamming a woman on the ground if she's resisting arrest. They're total faggot hypocrites with a hard-on for throwing men in jail.

If you think it's a good thing to be a man then why would you like the police? Women receive less severe sentences when they commit the exact same crimes as men. The police are anti-male.

Listen here Chad.

White boys were a mistake to this planet

Get out.

yeee den they put they're anti man sperm inside the coochies of the husband less prison wives amirite y/y

I was kind of shitposting, but I do honestly get nervous around police officers, even though I don't break the law.

Doesn't everybody? We all check the speedometer when we notice them haha.

yeah

I don't give two shits when I see a cop car. I continue about my day because I'm white.

Don't be afraid. Be a cop, then you will have immunity.

>i'm copanon

do u ever think "o sheeet dat guy have fancy belt and gun and can kik my ayyyseee!!! :O"

>not a criminal
>black

Pick one.