/NZ/ - New Zealand General

Welcome to the latest NZ general, Canadian late night edition

>housing prices most unaffordable

newshub.co.nz/home/money/2017/03/new-zealand-housing-most-unaffordable-in-the-world-the-economist.html

>rain flooding northern regions

radionz.co.nz/news/national/326358/rain-floods-northern-regions,-with-more-on-its-wayNew

>water crisis in Auckland

radionz.co.nz/news/national/326322/auckland-risks-worst-water-crisis-in-20-years

>Australian citizenship law to expire for some Kiwis

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11815643

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=vArZtUFYeL0

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mAzxZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like running through white people neighbourhoods with my shirt off.

South Auckland reporting in. I hate this place

Is OP on Holiday

Northland here. Haven't seen a gook in three weeks

>be the future
>get to 65
>in a wheelchair
>no government support at all, boomers spent it all
>take my retirement suicide pill than I purchased 30 years earlier
>quick and easy death
>other old people who didn't buy the pills earlier can't even afford them now, pill prices through the roof, they have a slow and agonizing death of starvation on the streets

I have gooks literally next door

>be the future
>cyborg bill english pinches our kiwisaver shekels to pay for cybernetic limbs and excessive municipal council debt
>IMF gives Robo-Bill an ultimatum

>wheat rations for the unemployed homeless
>or rare earth metals to power his mechanized powered armor suit

DAMO AND CHARLOTTE SITTING IN A TREE
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Thx Canuck OP.

How's all you North Islanders doing? Hope you all know how to swim. As for us in the south, first signs of autumn coming through. Coolish evening, leaves just starting to change colour. Feels bad man. Can anyone tell me when daylight savings ends?

April 2

>Autumn
Ridiculous.
It's spring upsidedown man.

>Coolish evening
fucking lucky bastard its been flooding here this week now i have 3 fans going in my room all afternoon cause of the heat

We need to flip voters to Winnie. The big plus about NZF being a populist party is we can easily word our arguments to appeal to each individuals most important issues. I'm in Uni of Auckland and I've flipped a few Labour and National voters to NZF.

Anyone else pissed about how much traffic there is on Saturdays now?

OK that's not too bad. I never remember when it is and always get caught out.

Blame mirrors. Or magnets.

Two weeks ago it was over 30 and bushfires here in Chch. I'm not a fan of cold weather. Wish it was summer forever and everyone was complaining about the heat.

Pro-tip: Start taking cold showers
It causes your body to build up a layer of cold-resistant tissue.

If
d u b s
Sup Forums has to kiss me

:(

Looks like NZF will get greater party vote then the Greens. Good news that.

If you can drive anywhere NOT near a mall you'll make it easier on yourself.

I did this a couple of years ago. I'll try it again. Soonish. Its just I love sitting in a hot shower using all the water.

We literally left auckland because of traffic

What ever came out of those talks for a Singapore airforce base here? Is that still happening?

Is Christchurch any good?

So the big news these past 10 days...the Auckland University European Students Association.

fuck off poofter

I don't see what the fuss is about. Technically it should be British not eurpoorean.

don't give it attention.

I don't get the fuss either. I was actually the one that set the club up. Funny that you bring British up, because I am in the process of setting another club based around British culture, rather than for Europe.

I'd be keen to join that. Honestly, the European Club was a good idea but I know that it was some cucky Europeans that helped get it shut down, as well as some Asian immigrants. Brits are a little more nationalistic now since Brexit - that's the feel I'm getting.

If you're legit, godspeed user, and I'll probably run into you sometime. Were you at the debate?

I was surprised to hear my friends actually taking the side of the AUESA

>am in the process of setting another club based around British culture, rather than for Europe.
good because almost all whites in NZ and even maoris are only British blood and our law and society is England transplanted onto the South Pacific

Cheers mate, no doubt you will hear about the club, as the uni Marxists know exactly who I am and will kick up another fuss. I was not at the debate though.

Yeah man. I like it.

> beaches, mountains all that shit
> good size city, population just right
> no unemployment because rebuild

Suits me.

Well done you. Keep fighting the good fight.

How many people were in the club? How many were autistic?

It was good, but Gower was really biased. Harawira got mad though at the sad excuse of National's MP Chris Bishop who whined 'racist!' at every turn.

The club was shut down before we had the chance to sign people up, so it was just the founders and a few others, so not many. There were no autistic people in our ranks.

Patrick Gower is clearly left wing, I went to the debate at UoA three years ago and he pandered hard to the audience.

Wait were you intentionally trying to set up a whites only club?

Even Indian and Korean clubs are required to allow whites to join.

Leave him alone bully

Yeah. He started the debate with some spiel about how New Zealand is great already. I should have yelled at him to say that to the starving kids in West Auckland.

I have never said anything about whites or white people, the fake news media are the ones that started all of that. It was always open to everybody.

Should have gone with British instead of europoorean tbqhwy. "White" and "european" identity are American constructs. Europeans identify from the country they come from, not their continent.

This could be pretty sweet

If and when you do set up this club, how are we going to signal ourselves to each other. do the ok hand symbol?

It'll be set up some time within the next few weeks. I could have it set up next week, but AUESA needs to die down first. You'll come across the club though. The most likely name will be "UoA Sons of the British Empire".

>UoA Sons of the British Empire
Jesus Christ, how do you expect that to ever get approved?

>UoA Sons of the British Empire
Jesus christ lad. That's going to trigger some lefties. Fuck yes man.

You on the /nzpol/ discord? Would be easier to keep in touch there when the thread dies.

If it doesn't get approved, then we win again. We get more media coverage, and the left wing double standard is exposed. Hopefully that'll make people think twice before who they vote for in this coming election, and hopefully influence the election.

Nah mate, I'm not, how do I join though?

discord.gg/mAzxZ
Join here.

Cheers.