Motorcycles Should be banned

Motorcycles are hugely dangerous and cause massive amounts of crippled people and burdens our healthcare system.

They also cause massive amounts of deaths but that is not a problem since people with motorcycles should die anyways.

Having a motorcycle does not make you manly it makes you a stupid faggot!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=922_1485437350
youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0
youtube.com/watch?v=OmNXCJt7K3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope!

Bikes are safe; besides there's a lot of people in this world and bike help cull the population.

I like running through white people neighbourhoods with my shirt off.

bikes*

I hope I crash my motorbike into you one day

They get you pussy, are fun to ride and are cheaper than cars.

>burdens our healthcare system.
>American flag
Fucking how?

Post you're baiku

You madman

Ban these nuts faggot.

yeah, eventually self-driven cars will be banned as well

Cars literally help assist suicide more than motorbiking.

If anything, it's like driving a manual car, makes you focused... how the fuc do you neglect a motorcycle given that the person is trained and not a dumbass reckless faggot

you obviously have a life situation that makes you look at this through tinted glasses

Also this

Motorcyclists are a minority on the roads and are obviously more vulnerable than oeiple in cars and SUVs.

Why do you want to outlaw minorities! ? No person is illegal!

Why do you hate vulnerable people?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, bikes provide us with entertainment.

liveleak.com/view?i=922_1485437350

And one of these

You can pry my motorcycle from my cold dead hands

Niggers are hugely dangerous and cause massive amounts of crippled people and burdens our healthcare system.

They also cause massive amounts of deaths but that is not a problem since people with niggers should die anyways.

Having a nigger does not make you manly it makes you a stupid faggot!

>hatin on one type of vehicle

wew
its like you were born yesterday or something

motorcycles are safe it you know how to drive them correctly , the problem is too many brown people in murder cages that cause accidents because they have been stuck in traffic on a freeway for 2 hours and have only moved 4 inches

>Mfw I failed out of a motorcycle safety course because I was a danger to myself and my classmates
>Feels fucking bad man

Don't like em don't ride em. Go suck a dick rather than making shit treads.

Don't be a fag. If you get killed on a motorbike, it's your own fault for being a speed-demon dumbfuck retard or not paying enough attention while riding.
Number 1 rule I was taught when I was taught how to ride a motorbike: Always ride as if you're invisible.
Number 2 Rule: Don't be a dumbfuck speed-demon.

Follow these two rules, and you'll be okay.

>They get you pussy
kek, I'm sure they do. Everyone I've seen on a bike in America is usually a fat turd seeping over the entire thing, creating sparks because he's too heavy as his fatass goes down the highway.

Best motobaiku coming throughh, beep beep!

You should've proven them right by killing them.

lol pussy

Not having a proper muffler on your motorcycle should be illegal at least. Fucking loud faggots.

aaww that s1000r. Sweet!

>t. Starbucks sipping bicycle faggot

this

Did you try again? My instructors shouldn't have passed me but they did. Also riding bikes is just a hobby for boomers and pseudo Chads, too dangerous now that everyone is staring at their phablets.

why not just ban cars instead?

its a lot safer to have a loud motorcycle than some Prius death trap waiting to be hit

When will Sup Forums realize the true automotive redpill is driving a V8 burger mobile?

Fuck you, I don't care. If you gave a single fuck about your safety you wouldn't be riding a motorcycle in the first place.

And we should ban pitbulls and guns, too!

Those things handle like squids ride.

But 99% of bikes are Pro-Trump and based as fuck.

Only picture I have.
I love all bikes. I'm deciding between a dual-sport or a crotch rocket for my next buy

jap v-twin is life

But then again, everyone in America looks like that.

extreme sports and beverages containing sugar as well. All hail the mighty health deity.

buncha fuckin fags desu fammy

Motorcycling is redpilled.

What did he mean by this?

t. mad cuck thats stuck in traffic while I blast past him

I got an iron too. Have Vance and Hines exhaust slip ins but no stage 1

My bike. Love it to death...

KEEP DRIVIN YOUR FAGGOTY MINIVAN QUEER

>you could cop a (~650) streetfighter to take you to uni and back
>fuel won't even cost that much and you don't have to pay for parking
>parents think its too dangerous

do it anyway ? gotta make some choices in life. if you don't catapult away from your drive every morning on one wheel they should see the light after a little while, that is, if you seem like you're a responsible person.

bikes are redpilled and shit but: "GAS THE BIKES RACE CAR NOW!"

Op is obviously over weight, thus unable to ride one.
>Butt-hurt , literally.

Harley checking in. My Dyna Low Rider in the wild,

A biker fucked OP's girl

Whilst I will concede there are indeed some very reckless riders out there, the "MUH BIKES R NOT SAFE" is a flimsy argument, given the majority of motorcycle accidents are caused by careless motorists.

My little bar hopper and fuck you

nice. i've got a gsx600f myself. used to ride a chopper but it broke down. now my stepdad is going to let me try his new fatboy. digging the sound already, he put open pipes on it.

pretty much all bikes are fun. the only thing i'm not feeling personally are cafe racers or 1/4 mile long forks.

As a person with three neighbors with motorcycles, one of which leaves for work at 4:15 a.m. every day, I couldn't agree more.

Noice

Fatboys are nice.

Op confirmed for left lane slow poke.

GET OUT OF THE WAY SLOW POKE.

>x should be banned

Fuck off you statist fuck

But since accidents happen, and a motorcycle isn't a very survivable vehicle, it's a poor choice for a ride as far as safety is concerned. Not that I care. Do what you want man.

Last week in my town some faggot on a bike lost control of his Harley while trying to flip off some lady in a car who drive too slow on an on ramp or something. Of course he had like 3 kids and then went and BTFO himself.

lol

it sure seemed cool but there's this huge ass thing below the tank (carbs or airfilter maybe?) blocking my right leg. on your bike is doesn't seem so bad though. on that fatboy it was pretty uncomfortable. maybe i'm just not used to the harley position yet

that's me. racing exhaust without a db killer. when I used to go to work I'd actually walk it out of the street first before starting her up.

NIGGA, WHAT

If you're talking about the squids riding crazy crotchrockets they have that skill nor brains to operate, then I would somewhat agree.

But if you goddamn dare to talk about the The midsize and larger cruising motorcycles, then we have a serious problem, friendo.

Riding a motorcycle down a clear country road is one of the highest forms of blue-collar enlightenment and artistic endeavor.

Learning to ride a motorcycle at all requires a certain amount of athletic ability, caution, and physical grace.

Stupid fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY PAVEMENTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The air intake, yeah. I don't mind the one on mine much because I have mid-controls so I don't have to reach past it, but when I put my feet up on the highway pegs it's uncomfortable. It's a pain on my dad's old softail with forward controls.

>Riding a motorcycle down a clear country road is one of the highest forms of blue-collar enlightenment and artistic endeavor.
^^
100%

Nigga what?

I've seen a lot of fat fucks on bikes. It isn't that athletic. Or that hard. Or that unique. Your bike isn't cool and you aren't special.

I will leave a tire tread on the face of your lifeless corpse

REEEEEEEEEE

Faggot.
No.
They should be free.
And if you're stupid enough to get on one, ride one and die on one, you deserved it.

I'd like to get another bike, but with having no off street parking it would soon get pinched.

>tfw you want a ducati scrambler but are too poor and will never have one.

GAS THE BIKES

RACE CAR NOW

You're a cuck. Motorcycle riding and especially road racing is one of the last red-pilled, dangerous, heroic activities men can do. It's basically the modern equivalent of medieval tournaments.

Also, this video never gets old:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0

Fuck, that's sexy

>motorcycles
>posts harley
kys, faggot

A good driver can turn them every well

r8 my bike

exactly, bikers are 90% of the organ donations in the world. Where are you going to get a dozen pristine organs from a 20yo male anywhere else?

Alot of No-bikes on this board. I can understand if you rode a horse instead but in the modern world motorcycles are much cheaper and more viable for commuting.

This guy has it right
Also automotive is an aryan sport that's predominantly white.
Or would Sup Forums rather watch nigger-ball...

Rock climbing should be banned
Snowboarding should be banned
Kayaking should be banned
Football should be banned
And of course guns need to be banned

Stop being a faggot, you're supposed to be a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=OmNXCJt7K3Q

not really...

you're not a man if you can't pilot a motorcycle

4cyl master race

enjoy your 15 mpg

>more people die from automobile accidents than motorcycles
>ban motorcycles instead

Cuck logic. Kill yourself.

wow, this thread gives me lots of nostalgia. anyone remember the car threads pol used to have?

Nice bike bro. I have one just like it but, I dont know why mine doesnt have the CBR decal on the fairings. I also have a CBR 250 and 1000rr.

Nah. Voluntary organ donors are fine.

nice color.

Getting a Harley next.

These people are a great source of organs though. Keep riding motorcycles guys, I might need a replacement liver some day

from when it was new

>looks at numbers instead of rates when comparing inequal populations

Cuck statistics. Kill yourself.

> motorcycle riders having clean livers

Oy vey

No, bikes and trucks should be the only legal transport, there's no reason for vehicles with cabins unless they're afraid of the elements or insects, in which case they're unfit to hold a license.
There are far too many road users, car drivers that make riding a bike dangerous, trucks are OK you can blast past them but there are fucking cars everywhere.

>nobike faggot detected