I have a choice for you Sup Forums

I have a choice for you Sup Forums.

A. You get thrown into solitary confinement for the rest of your life, food and water will be provided and you get access to a library and a living space.

In return every user will get to be with their waifu and a decent job to provide for themselves and their families.

B. You get 100 billion USD, but doom every other user to the confinement from option A.

Wat do?

I like running through white people neighbourhoods with my shirt off.

B

Choose B and then buy the army to break them out

A
Doesn't seem so bad for me. Also, making anime real for the other anons.

>be me
>take the 100 billion shekels
>put myself in solitary confinement too
>become the wealthiest NEET in existence

It's not like A will be any different than my life now, so might as well choose A so everyone else can be happy.

Already have enough money to do what I want, so B wouldn't really change shit other than make it so I don't have to work anymore, but as my work is what I like doing in my freetime anyway, nothing changes.

What wörk do you do

What good is the billion dollars if everyone else is locked up?

B because there's never enough hate for Russia

Well B is the obvious choice

I don't actually personally know any of these people idgaf what happens to them tbqh

B. I can now afford to buy a nuke and hire death squads to kill every jew billionaire on this planet.

How about this one.

1. Your waifu becomes real but will fall in love with some other guy and live happily ever after never even knowing you.

2. Get to restart your life over, you wake up the day after you were born and have all your old memories from this life intact. Good luck staying sane as an infant though.

B.
I will lobby for prison reform and white nationalism. The whites will go free. The red pilled and non-whites will be swiftly returned to their own nations where they belong by heritage.

You forgot to switch your keyboard back to english

Does A.) come with access to /pol?

>tfw everyone picks B and ends up locked up but rich as fuck

No, you just get books.

>but doom every other user to the confinement

How is this any different from their current lives?

B.

A.
Idc much about companionship anyway and relationships seem like a hassle.

Does A come with the occasional hooker, internet connection, pizza delivery, visits to the mall for buying shit like underwear and a garden with a pool to chill in ?

You get whatever food you want in reason, clothes will be provided (white jumpsuits, think Vault-tec suits), no pool just a shower. No hooker, you will never see another person again. Books and food you request will provided.

Definitely B.

fuck you then.

I go for the money.

Sounds good to me.

B. Easy choice.

>of course the kike picks Sup Forums

nigga please so did most other people in the thread

Does A include medical treatments etc. should i become sick?

Because living a long life in solitude with out worry, free to be introspective and reject the world, and explore the ideas of great minds, is exactly all i ever wanted.

A is literally the ideal life.

B most of you suck desu. Maybe if you stoped being degenerate assholes i would consider A for more than a second

>people think A is a punishment

No really. Change the options to

A. You are taken care of and never have to see another person, you have all the books but no internet

B. All the money in the world, no downsides

A is still the way to go. If you dont understand why B would be horrible you have not thought about it enough.

>tfw you realize that option B has already happened and you are living it right now
>mfw I was the one who picked option B
poorfags gtfo

I'd pick B if I can pay an user to pick A, money with no waifu?

>implying i dont hate every other user on this fking imageboard

Beeeeeeeeeee.

no

A

A

B

If raising an army to bust them out is an option then option B all the way.

Sorry everyone.

He might be interested in installing some Arabic as well.

I have a choice for you, user:
faggot or no-faggot
choose wisely

A
as long as the living space contains a gym, my computer, good internet connection. perhaps a plant too idk.

A
Im a selfless cunt
Fuck those waifus for me extra hard lads! Ill ask for a zoloft updose from 100mg to 200mg that way ill be even more of a robot and won't have any problems with what I've been dealt!

fuck you

>pick b
>buy the prison using your 100 billion USD
>???

Obviously A
I don't mind giving it up for the happiness of others.

>choose A
>never have to interact with another fucking person ever again
>never have to work ass off just to survive ever again
What's the downside?

A