You do realize that both USA and EU allow toxic food on their markets, right? How do you deal with this situation...

You do realize that both USA and EU allow toxic food on their markets, right? How do you deal with this situation? How do we stop politicians from getting corrupted by scandinavian lobbyists?
I just want to pay and be sure that my food isn't fucking poison. Am I asking for too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You end the jew world order. until then there is no political solution. Stop trying to skirt right around the obvious problem that must be dealt with before anything can progress positively.

It's disgusting. I've given up on a healthy lifestyle altogether because I don't believe there's any way of avoiding toxic food in the US unless you're wealthy.
Not saying I'm a slob; I eat lots of veggies, avoid fast food, and monitor my caloric intake.
The "organic" stuff is too much for me though

They checked "organic shit" sold in Poland and it turned out that it's more toxic than the regular shit sold in stores. It's all a scam.

All the best electronics are made using farmed salmon PCBs

Don't eat meat senpai. Just milk and occasional eggs.

But how are you going to get your activated almonds and alkalised water?

Are you retarded? You can't get all nutritients avoiding meat and milk is poison for adults.

This. Vegetarianism is the true redpill.

>Born as omnivores
>Not eating both meat and plants

Casuals

> DEREGULATION WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Full retard.

>milk is poison for adults

elaborate

hmmm

Sweden wins again.

This is honestly the best way to go.

>eating red meat
wew lad

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

>k-keep eating red meat goy
>keep up that heart disease
>meat is good for you bruh!

Stop shitting up this board just because your grandfather couldn't stop Hitler you weak Slavic fuck

Who gives a fuck, it's still better then the cow piss and donkey shit niggers eat in Africa

Is Sweden the only good country on Earth?

Even if you can digest lactose, milk in adults affects your digestive system bacterial flora. It makes your immune system weaker over time.

Must be why you get all that undigested meat rotting away inside your guts

Is the ultimate redpill a sardines based diet with occasional meat but mostly fish like the japanese

>red meat
Nigga you dumb.
You should eat insect meat instead.

Try locusts. They taste just like shrimps.

Why do you eat shit?

What does Kurwa mean anyone?

Are Poles the real Jews?

How to sound poor on the internet 101...

I already get my recommended 3 spiders a year

That's also gross but I guess your right bugs are high in protein like termites

I'm sorry Nazis raped your ancestors

Kurwa is pronounced "kool-varh" and means "Bitch" or "Fuck it"

You can also say Kurwa Mac or "mash" and it means even worse

Its rude and disrespectful

It means many more things. You won't get it. It's a slav thing.

Oh ok. But thats what i learned working in a restaurant kitchen and hearing "kurwa" all day, like some Poles it was almost the only word they said

Its actually the sugar that kills you
Not the meat

Simple plebs who struggle with finding words use it as a comma to give their brains more search time or they replace empty query strings with kurwa and continue. Again. There are some fancy things you can do with kurwa. You can create new words or even modify the meaning based on tone you use while uttering it.

Protip. Cell phones and WIFI kills your sperm count and libido. Don't breed white man.

Not Including France. The best meat in Europe. Try harder snow nigger.

No, you are a liberal hellhole full of cucks and terrorists.

Sup Forums attempting to discuss nutrition is a fucking joke. Even dedicated nutritional scientists struggle to make sense of things and you normie plebs think you're in the position to recommend diets to others?

Sure. I'm a biologist. I'm smart enough to know that soy is poison to men.

>Sure. I'm a biologist
Then you should know that you aren't presenting the full picture of things to the public.

>picogram

it's literally nothing.

What full picture? If something gives you cancer than there is no larger picture.
Unfermented soy and some plastics contain phytoestrogenes which lower testosterone levels in men turning them into fat cucks.

>which lower testosterone levels in men turning them into fat cucks.
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract

Just don't buy them and buy some dips on the home way

>fertsterd
Who?

>Abstract
We searched google and pubmed in 2008 and found nothing.
CASE CLOSED!

Nigga...
Talk to a real scientist live.

Meat is easier to digest than plant material.

I don't know if it's related but I found after I was about 25 or so everyone I drank a glass of milk my anus would explode.

Fuckin weird because no other food causes this and I've loved milk my whole life.

I still use butter in cooking and join in when I take the kids out for ice cream but for the most part I avoid the creamy jew in the interest of pants preservation.

>Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
Full text is available just click the button

>We searched google and pubmed in 2008 and found nothing.
>there hasn't been a study on this topic before therefore I'm free to make whatever conclusion I want

Same here. Your bacterial flora has changed and now you are fucked unless you purge it with antibiotics and replace with another.

What a fucking blue-pilled weakling.

And milk is shit too.

I've read that a pure pescatarian diet could have long-term detrimental effects.

So? If you live in the city the air will give you cancer sooner or later.

Milk is cow calf growth fluid the hormones in it fuck humans up leads to breast cancer in chicks man boobs in men, still delicious as fuck though.

Started happening to me around 20. Didn't stop until I was 25.

Or you could just stop drinking milk. You really don't need it.

But, we don't eat shrimp like that do we? If you can extract the meat like we do shrimp then I'd give those a try.

You can bake protein cookies.