Marine Nude Pic Scandal

Alright, who's got em? Who's got the pics?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/ZD4mf
thepiratebay.org/torrent/17268804/Marines United - Official Leak#filelistContainer
tumbex.com/tumblr/cobra6988/photo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me look for the imgur link

skeleton.jpeg

Women in the military was a mistake

m.imgur.com/a/ZD4mf

LOLOL fuck I thought you meant Marine Le Pen.

Fucking read the first thread in the catalog.

same

So who is this cunt and what does this have to do with politics if it's not le pen?

This zip file has about 2850 of the pics...the original leak had way more I hear

>thepiratebay.org/torrent/17268804/Marines United - Official Leak#filelistContainer

Who could have seen this coming?

If you don't want everyone to see your nudes, don't take nudes.
Internet 101

While social JEWstice in the military is a massive critical failure, the biggest active threat is gangs in the military. We're training known gang members and they're returning home to kill police.
No honor left after fags, dindus, womyn, and degenerates.
The military isn't a playground for social experiments.

This is puff or some shit from soc

Woah thanks for sharing

Women are the niggers of gender

Makes me want to join the army

someone pasta magnet

Are they US marines? Because they look like they look like spoiled bitches.

Fug that's hot

ditto, but I hoped he meant marion marechal

>women in the military

they have to go back.

why t.60% burger waifu are so fuken hot? Is degrading the gene pool the only way to create the hottest qt3.14s?

Thanx, look out on torrent sites for more update and plz do use a VPN before download if you're in a NATO country.

>If you join the marine's you'll meet women with tits like these who enjoy light bondage

You really will. I'll never forget seeing marine women on Fort lee, all dyed hair, makeup and uniform. Crazy. Any isn't better though.

>do use a VPN before download if you're in a NATO country.
why ?

Burger girls are the most degenerate girls on the planet.

>skinny fat
No wonder their military is shit. They're not even fit.

HAHAHAH me too

lel, special forces going to come knocking down my door for having nude marine pics?

LEL, the innocence...!...dude even the torrent software like qbittorrent tells you in the disclaimer to always use VPN before clicking on 'legally iffy' magnets

This has been going on for years, have done a number of court martials over this with the Navy. Stupid women and a few drinks. Cell phones come out and they feel guilt monday morning and run tell the commander. Very hard to find some one guilty because they know to not bring their cell phone to duty or they will be caught. Women always play the "They got me drunk" card.

but why?
you didn't answered my question.

Jesus H. Christ!
>tfw I will NEVER get to tie up a literal 10/10 and fuck her while shoving my thumb in her ass

MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!11

Who is the french dude whose IP begins with "A Nancy"

Are these from there?
tumbex.com/tumblr/cobra6988/photo

>desires to tie up 10/10 qt and only wants to stick his thumb up her bum
come on user she is tied up, you stick anything you want up there

HNNNNNNG
A sharpie?

What will happen to him, nigger, NATO will drone him cause he jerked off to one their marines?

me too

Sage.

Yes. Those pussies are classified.

I thought Sup Forums worked fast.
This disappoints me.

All these pictures literally from sketchy user ib under /mil/ and it isn't limited to a single picture

browse with caution, personally i hate how unregulated the site is but i've found people i know on there which makes it top kek.

why does her room have the french flag colours

kek

I unironically thought this

That pussy grabbed back

Stop posting that shes from the scandal, shes not. Shes a fucking chanwhore who posted in /soc/.