If you could move to any other country without the need to go through the citizenship process, which would you move to?

If you could move to any other country without the need to go through the citizenship process, which would you move to?

Canada would be my choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfZRJbf2a2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA

UK

nearly too far gone here. Faroe Islands.

>nearly too far gone here.
Oh? How so?

>moving to Canada

The fuck? Anyway, Japan.

It's probably illegal to poop on a quran there, but not a bible.

Seems alright from an outside perspective. Like USA but with healthcare. Easier to integrate into another English speaking country also but NZ/AUS are both far too hot.

>NZ/AUS are both far too hot.
damn right i have had 3 fans going this afternoon

UK.

Pretty happy where I am now.

A comfortable 10 degrees here at the moment.

we have literally have had flooding this week and now its fucking scorching

Japan.

They drive on the left hand side of the road, so they aren't nigger tier drivers, and they have waifus and tentacle hentai.

Trying to decide between the USA (as a non American), Singapore, Hong Kong (7 year residency requirement before you get a permanent residency) or maybe New Zealand if I wanted to retire.

Ireland

Oh a muh heritage yank.

>maybe New Zealand if I wanted to retire.
too bloody expensive to retire here

We don't accept your kind around here, Terry. Only Juans, Changs, and Ahmeds

Easy: Denmark.

I'm Scottish you kangaroo

Germany if it wasn't so cucked, I already know some German so it would be easy to integrate and I'm aryan as FUCK.

Don't be like that old chap. Kek wants the anglosphere allied.

The Philippines

Japan

I just want to work and be fairly compensated for it without most of it getting invested to invite people to replace me.
I just want to make the country I am in better.

Which country lets me do that? Because it isn't germany.

I'd stay here of course. Best country in the world, hands-down.

USA

Well done, you just voted to remove your automatic citizenship of 27 other countries.

fucking Sup Forumstards

i wouldnt move

You have to be crazy if you want to move to Europe right now

>You have to be crazy if you want to move to Europe right now

Speak for yourself.

Europe has grave problems but so does all of the West. There are still many great things about it.

yei

>kicking out white people
The 56% just got 10 points lower.

Aus is too hot, NZ is fine. It generally doesn't get much above 30 in the summer, which is what we're after anyway.
Have aircon in your house and all is well.

Amerika

>NZ is fine
not bloody today mate

Probably Czech Republic and live in the furthest point east

>hands down
yeah cuck faggot thats how you walk around
>best
literally the most poisonous species and numbers on the planet
>stay of course
yes no money no travel like you have a choice

lipstick on a poison pig

m8 you need to re look at his flag

Fair enough, there are the odd days when it gets road meltingly hot, but normally it's the kind of nicely hot that we seek on our trips to spain.
I miss it, I especially miss clear skies. Here it rains after 4 days of greyness, then it's 3 more days of greyness before it's sunny or rains again.
Bleak and a bit depresssing.

Good to know
I hope its just Germany that is completely lost in Europe.

>Here it rains after 4 days of greyness, then it's 3 more days of greyness
I could do with a hell off a lot more of that right now

Some South African farm provided I could own guns and hire private security to kill niggers

czech republic

>yeah cuck faggot thats how you walk around
What?

>literally the most poisonous species and numbers on the planet
You have us confused with Australia, I believe. NZ is incredibly safe. Aus is still a way better place to live than the US anyway though.

>yes no money no travel like you have a choice
We still travel, fucking heaps. I just don't want to live anywhere else.

>lipstick on a poison pig
What does this mean?

Anyway why such a strong reaction? Are you that butthurt that one stranger on the internet from another country doesn't think the US is number one? I can't imagine why you'd have such a big chip on your shoulder about it, unless you're worried I'm right.

move to Hu... oh, so it's Canada. Very well...

Fucking phoneposting. This was for you:

I'd probably do Canada too, more white less niggers/spics. I feel like my kids would grow better there . Or New Hampshire
Anything better than cali where im at

Sweden..
The old Sweden.
>youtube.com/watch?v=QfZRJbf2a2c

Everywhere is cucked, maybe I'd go to some comfy village in Italy, Greece or Malta

Right the fuck here. We have very, very white towns and cities to retire to. I'm talking 99%. Already looked at the stats. Nice place called Bella Vista. Brand new streets, amazing food, wine, wildlife. And it sits right next to big hills and a huge multi state lake, with trails, shooting ranges, and insane winding roads. A+ hunting too. Bear, deer, whatever. And a breastruant right on the lake. Yep. Prime.

Stay triggered amerifat, guess you're not as popular as you've been brainwashed to believe faggot.

Brazil

But I already live in the best country in the world.
>if I wanted to retire
Fuck off we're full.

Probably Poland, oldest ally of France, and is pretty much what France would look like if we weren't jew'd

USA so I could live in Utah

All white countries are fucked, I guess the US just for easy access to guns but honestly I'd rather uncuck the UK. I love the countryside and white folk but the rest is dogshit

Most definitely Hungary or the Czech Republic.
But I would most likely stay in France.

USA USA USA
If I have to. None of the western countries are doing great right now, they all have their problems. Honestly I'd rate Britain slightly better than the US because of how unbelievably corrupt the US, and le 60% maymay

But I could live with some white majority small town and gun ownership. Also I'm basically guaranteed a job because you dumb fucks think any British accent = intelligence

54% and rapidly falling m8

And 100 000 empty houses.

I'll be dead in an all white town before I ever need to give a fuck. Unless were forced to give a fuck. Ergo, an adjustment will be made.

The Vatican get all the secrets in their library

Russia or Ukraine.

>Dat German-bro attitude.

Never ceases to amaze me. Germans on Sup Forums are the most forlorn and defeated about their country. There is something so particularly German about this, the culture that has words like schadenfreude. I get that you have good reasons, but no other country except maybe Sweden is so negative about the situation, and not as consistently as the Germans. Something there is related to how you started both world wars in the first place.

If not USA....

Australia
Canada
UK
NZ

Fuck the rest of the world.

United States

USA is objectively the best and freest country in the world

This. But they need a wall to the south

USA

Well Swedes don't really deserve what is happening to them.
So its just anger from them

We do deserve everything that is happening and more.

Also we seem alone because we are alone. The people that don't hate us for being nazis hate us for the EU. Almost every country has a good reason to hate us. Especially anglos hate us for both.

I just don't want any other country to suffer. I am fine with Germans dying out I am not fine with the rest of Europe dying out.

Holland... Be with my beautiful blonde haired blue eyed people's... Never felt more at home in any other country

This

Switzerland...or maybe Finland...which one is less pozzed?

I want those enormous forests and open space lad.

CANZUK free borders when?

Romania =D

>We do deserve everything that is happening and more.
Nonsense. We only went to war with you because you were getting too powerful for our liking. Germany has already paid the price for its "sins" and then some. We don't care about that shit any more. Uncuck yourself at once and persuade your friends to stop voting for suicidal politicians. Sweden should also do that.

You say that but we are still doing shit
The EU is also us
Every day I see a new retarded demand the EU is making towards the UK.

I honestly see no other solution for the German problem than cultural suicide.
Even with Turkey 2.0 in the middle of Europe that will do far less damage in the long run than Germany and Germans.

>Even with Turkey 2.0 in the middle of Europe that will do far less damage in the long run than Germany and Germans.
No, that is pure cuckoldry. EU and islam need to be destroyed, not Germany. And turks are mostly a bunch of cunts, I want them as far away from western europe as possible. Let sweden commit cultural suicide if it has to be one of us that does it as an example to the rest, germany is too big to fail, it would be a bigger disaster than ww1 and ww2 combined if islam destroyed a country as big as germany right in the middle of europe. It would be the end of europe forever. THINK MAN

Australia/NZ I'll have lots of European kids to help em out as well.

If i absolutely had to leave the US? Switzerland. Quality standard of living, good security/peaceful, beautiful.

Id imagine swiss winters are Brutal though?

Liberland.

Japan. Don't speak nip though. Austria also used to be nice, but I don't know what the situation there is like what's with all the refugees flooding europe

>Canada
nice meme, lots of young frenchies would like to move there too
yep Japan desu

Stay in my own country

Armenia.

USA

Poland.
A cheap Catholic country with no refugees.

And the winters are cold enough for ice skating.

USA

I'd like to leave now, but can't leave this country because there's so much work to do. Godspeed, cousins.

Cant believe nobody said switzerland

You can tell who's a real Brit and who's a filthy minority from this exercise.

I said switzerland doe

Fuck off we are full

If i wanted to move then Estonia or Hungary, meaby ruski.