Sup Forums is not Sup Forums anymore

Sup Forums is not politically incorrect anymore !

I mean, surely it is IRL, but you guys are always saying the same discourses.You've created your own political correctness. So that politically incorrect posts, i.e. liberal or anti-Trump for example, are simply destroyed.

Sup Forums has become Politically Correct - for far right.

No

fuck off abdulah

fpbp
thank you health pak

You're right, but the kikes who run this place will slide this thread and consensus crack about jews being based, niggers who "work hard" being the same as whites, and non-white immigration being a-okay as long as the invaders "assimilate"

Soon I feel we must take this into our own hands, intitiative doesn't come to those who wait. White minds a siezing up, poisoned by jewish entertainment and circuses. Nobody can focus for a long period on any structural reforms that we must undertake to survive as a race.

There is only one recource when the ability to peacefully reconcile differences fades away - war.

Cuck needs more cuck friends to fuck his wife while he watches.

Praise Kek! Shadilay

and became boring af.

just hagning around for a day or two while vault7 kek is going on, looking at that fuck up.

otherwise nothing much to c here anymoar...

while that anger might temporarily reveal certain insights through uncontrolled outburst of your own spirit, what you really need to do is to step into the belly of a whale and face whatever it is that haunts you.

you need to sort yourself out bucko.

Do you realize this is not logical?
People just don't answer to post they don't agree with, it's all the contrary. People love to talk to other people who confirm their prior beliefs. So that the only posts that get visibility are those pursuing the same discourses.

fuck off fag

>Australia saying "nothing much to c here anymoar" about Sup Forums
You just made my day !

this image isn't equivalent to how the left treats dissent.

Here you're derided for disagreeing and that strengthens the hivemind and kills any kind of posts that go against Sup Forums's system of values, the left completely disregards and ignores any kind of critical thought. Just because people reply to you, that doesn't mean that you're post is getting notoriety and being considered based on its merits.

>People just don't answer to post they don't agree with
Wrong, dissent posts get the most replies by far all the time.
Political Correctness means to shut down other opinions not debate them.

shut the FUCK UP faggot LMAO

tis true but what can we do all good things come to an end QQ

Free speech doesn't mean people have to applaud you. The individual decide if they like your post, not some overreaching "Big Brother"

Holy shit that's hilarious coming from a Sup Forumsfag

Trying to describe pol chan
>chaos
desu

What exactly is so hilarious?

This is one of the most retarded thing I have in Sup Forums

Heil hitler

Sup Forums is flooded with faggots, this board is 50x gayer because of the election.

"Muh dissent" when all speeches debated here are based on far-right beliefs.

where you belong

Because almost all other social media are heavily censored in that regard.
Therefore it's all consecrated here and similar free speech celebrating sites

I understand the social dynamic. What I refute is the "political incorrect" label associated to it. As this is just another political correctness, although not clean enough to be present on mainstream social medias.

wow a place that is known for having far right views doesn't agree with CNN-tier leftist shilling?

wow man, what a fucking revelation