Is BMI a Jewish trick or genuine motivator for especially women to get unTHICC?

Is BMI a Jewish trick or genuine motivator for especially women to get unTHICC?

It seems so pervasive in society here now at least, and mostly with women. Im not saying it isnt positive but some women seem frenzied about where they rank on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

scymed.com/en/smnxpn/pndfc237.htm
twitter.com/amberrachdi?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

underweight fiend for life

>fatasfatass bitch with bat flap arms and a fupa
>THICC

You have low standards and even lower self-esteem. Wifing anything that isn't athletic and disciplined is trash tier. Find the good genes, you fucking moron.

BMI is bullshit for guys. Vegans use it to try and sound healthy. I'm overweight at 5'10 and 180, but I have visable abs and a v line. I work out and eat big. Water displacement is the only real way to check your BMI.

>implying underweight women have tits like that

>underweight girl has huge titties
yeah, sure, that's how it works

Healthy Weight in that pic is fucking perfect and thicc.

THICC women are at a healthy weight with different body proportions. What the fuck are you on about?

>overweight has a HUUUUGE fucking fat belly
>still not obese
Right...

HERE user I FIXED IT FOR YOU

IMPLANTS

#3 and 4 are already morbidly obese. What's with the normalisation of obesity, stop moving the goalposts.

Stop beging fat.

BMI is a population statistics tool. Its pretty much worthless on an individual level and ignores all nuance

What's the purpose of this? Healthy weight gurl should work out

Fat is fat, you can tell who is what from looking at them.

bmi is for the general population

the general population doesnt do any serious exercise

1: healthy weight

2: slightly overweight but still fuckable

3: obese

4: morbidly obese

Wtf, that gif is sad as shit. Most americans I know are pretty healthy, assuming its the black population thats skewing the hell out of our BMI. They feast on sugar and fried shit like no other.

I think BMI is good because its better then nothing, and really.. thats whats at risk. Muscle ways twice as much as fat and isn't that great of an indicator, plus some girls carry weight much differently.

haha "freedom" because americanz are fat lol, that's an original one.

anyway, how do you use the green font on this website?

it's a good predictor of health problems. even within the "normal", healthy span (18-25) there is higher morbidity the higher you go (18 has less complications/health problems than 20 for instance).

t. used to study medicine before I lost my mind

The BMI was never meant to serve the purpose it is used for today

Jesus that's gross. How the fuck do people get like that? What excuse do they make that ends with "...and that's why it's ok for me to have to scrub between my folds on the toilet"?

>Wtf, that gif is sad as shit.
She managed to lose weight though

That girl is the daughter of an Arab immigrant. Amber Rachdi is her name. She lost 420 lbs

Its your fetish from aushwitz sholmo?

BMI is shit for measuring individual people because it doesn't account for age, sex, or muscle mass. It's designed to study general population groups.

Hamwi method is the new hotness.
scymed.com/en/smnxpn/pndfc237.htm

Eggman really transitioned well

Daily fat person thread must be morning in Europe. A normal person can have a weight difference of 2kg if they check daily. If a person really wants to loose weight my advice is this. Take a reading everyday at the same time and same conditions and not what you are eating. You will find a pattern of food which suits you and which does not suit. Just reduce the stuff that adds and keep eating the rest as normal. Mainly reduce carbs.

twitter.com/amberrachdi?lang=en

damn

BMI is perfectly accurate for anyone who lives a sedentary life.
For people that have any sort of regular strenuous activity, bodyfat % is much more useful

>tfw undereat so often my metabolism is fucked but still have fat belly

I know I shouldn't eat maybe 1500 calories a day but I just never feel that hungry.

impressive

how do we get the rest of the fat people to do this?

Gotta work out with the healthy eating. They go hand in hand.

BMI is complete bullshit because it doesn't differentiate between weight from muscle and weight from fat.

Someone skinnyfat will have a better BMI than somebody who is fit.

BMI is for statistical averages

nah, she's just fat.

My job is quite physical. I just don't eat. I've been like this for years and I keep thinking that it's not worth it. I should care but oh well. Mind of an anorexic, body of someone who you'd think was fond of drinking.

This guy created BMI. Notice nose.

She looks obese without the corset.

thigg :D

The BMI works if you're not a professional athlete. So get off your asses you fat fucks.

Being fat isn't thicc. The picture you posted is also misleading, the picture captioned 'overweight' is already obese.

you're lying piece of shit. Unless you've 85% of muscles, being 5'11 and 180 is fat

now she looks like this