What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this variety.com/2017/film/news/samuel-jack-black-british-actors-american-films-1202004796/

He wants the roles for himself, the greedy motherfucker

That he is a race realist and is mad a british actor is portraying an american who falls prey to liberal racism.

Dead from cancer in the next year.

I criticize Africans in American films.

>nigger doesn't to get to play a nigger in nigger movie
>autistic_nigger_screeching.wav
He a good boy.

Based Mace Dindu

"""""black""""" brits come from South Africa, far away from the lineage of the pharoahs.

they're pathetic and their "black" brit women crave for the true BBC to dominate them before and after being used to slap their bitch pathetic husband's faces

black british actors make society wonder what kind of environment many american blacks grew up in

world starrrrrrrrrrrrr

>what did he mean by this
he meant:how about an archive link instead of giving kikes clicks

This

He makes a good point.
You can tell from their faces that John Boyega and the guy in Get Out aren't American blacks.
They look African.

shut the fuck up and go to Canada already you ratty, mangy housenigger

We should get rid off all black actors and go back to the days of black face

Well I'm glad we're so """diverse"""" now blacks can already publicly purity spiral eachother!

He's mad Idris Elba is getting all his roles.

>Asked why so many British black actors are cast in American roles, Jackson replied: “They’re cheaper than us, for one thing. They don’t cost as much. And they [casting agents and directors] think they’re better trained, because they’re classically trained.”

>this is what indentity politcs does to you

We are talking about John Boyega the Anti-White African.

>we are sort of on Samuel's side in this one.

So they're better and cheaper? Isn't that exactly what you want?

This is funny because Samuel L Jackson can't act his way out of a wet paper bag. The one and only character he is capable of portraying is Samuel motherfucking L Jackson mother fucker.

He's as worthless and overrated as cucked tarantino.

ESPECIALLY because the movie related to Liberal Racism...

>you just know John Boyega is going to SJW that shit up and make the KKK look some how good cause the cash instead of taking a stand like Samuel would because it isn't the truth.

Are you seriously saying John Boyega is better? because he is anti-white ?

Sounds like he's against immigrants working for cheap labour

Really makes you think

This. Samuel Jackson is right. Mother Fuck the brits. They need to stay away from our films, no matter how shitty that film may be, and this fake publicity for that film. Look at every british talkshow host in America, and you find out real quick that they really are the problem.

Based Morpheus with the redpill

You wot m8? Don't sniff petrol it'll end you or haven't you heard.

>Britain, there’s only about eight real white people left in Britain… So what would a brother from America made of that role

Brits BTFO

I'll tell you what will end someone talking shit to strangers and promoting child rape.

Don't you have a road to sleep on?

Your "films" are just jewish brainwashing. As shitty as Chinese movies are, I hope they succeed in destroying Hollywood

>And they [casting agents and directors] think they’re better trained, because they’re classically trained.

>classically trained

Noice.

underrated

>Your "films" are just jewish brainwashing. As shitty as Chinese movies are

The Chinese are now funding our jewish filmic brainwashing because Japan was already bled dry while Wall Street jews will long fund Hollywood.

Also I knew American NiGgAz would be chimping out over African-American British after John Boyega was cast in a new Star Wars movie.

They are better because of their classical training, every major actor the public has loved went through classical acting for many years before making their way into movies.

that article is fucking shit, it doesn't explain anything at all

You have to go back.

He is envious of Idris Elba's bbc

except black brits tend to come from the west indies pavement ape

Non american blacks are not real blacks :^)

He is butt hurt that the brits have been doing this for much longer and are better.

No, he's doing it to keep his name in the news by stirring some petty shit that will be talked about. Most likely will show up on kikebooks news feed in a day or so

He's doing what niggers do and whining to gain resources. If he were a better actor, he wouldn't have to complain to get role offers.

(((In Contention)))

British blacks are the whitest blacks, prove me wrong.

the BBC does dominate them, have you seen those fucking prices?

>coming from the Americas

All I know is Morgan Freeman needs to stfu about English actors.

We just call it the Caribbean these days, m80

I completely agree with him. It's surprising that more African Americans don't really care or agree with him.

Our blacks>Other Africans
>selective breeding was key

yeah, and I suppose we also renamed Persia?

pic related, its mfw thinking about what a fucking idiot you are

niggers in britain commit even a larger share of crime than niggers in the US

That's racist, Jackson

because white people in britain commit less crime than wiggers in america

Ok, Terra Australis

>African american British

whatever you say new world colony B1-13

Samuel L Jackson, like Tarintino, are reddit tier hacks. Who gives a fuck what they have to say

why do niggers always say ''we aint got time for dat''

Jackson acted in a Finnish movie a couple of years ago. A Finnish film journalist wrote a book about the making of the film and revealed the ludicrous demands Jackson and his entourage had for the production. By comparison, some no name theater/TV actor from the UK is delighted just to get a role in a real film.

Also, I don't see anything wrong with going for actors with classical training. That's what separates US and UK talent. In the UK, if you want to act, you go to drama/theater school, then you act on stage, then you move to TV and finally you might do some films here and there. In the US, you live in Iowa or some shit, someone says you are beautiful/handsome, you pack your bags, move to LA and start going to auditions for breath mint and tampon commercials.

TL;DR I don't see why he's mad. Is he just chimping out like a nigger?

>Jackson replied: “They’re cheaper than us, for one thing. They don’t cost as much. And they [casting agents and directors] think they’re better trained, because they’re classically trained.”

This is the guy who pretty much plays exactly the same character in 99% of his movies........because he can't fucking act.

ofc he doesnt want artificially generated competition hurr durr

what did mo say

Privileged nigger:

>they took our jobs

#nottiredofwinning.

>protectionism when it suits him

Oy vey, what did you think diversity meant, goyim? We all must step aside for fresh and vibrant voices to be heard! You wouldn't want to be called a Nationalist, would you?

>when the immigration hits

this is Sup Forums not your diary

>John Boyega
Isn't that Finn from Star Wars? Why does he look so white?

Samuel Leroy Jackson is a pussy ass bitch.
There I said it.

It's probably because british blacks are well spoken and don't drop ebonics into the script unless it's actually in the script. I can imagine needing countless retakes because Sam Jackson keeps dropping F bombs when recording for a children's movie.

Is this why NEARLY every decent brit show now has a black chick as supporting role? All their men went to America?

I used to love british sitcoms which are still pretty safe from the majority of multicult shit but for the last couple of years every show has some "sassy" black bitch as a supporting role. I almost didnt make it through Dirk Gently because of that shit. I call it nigger fatigue.

>classical training.
more like they didn't try and make black be a thing as there was no reason to do so (ie. circa 2000-2008 USA)

face it. they arent as "sensational" as the u.s. africans, unless they are portraying one in a film

its like, do they even have ghettos/hoods in England?

so obvious

Aye insofar as they took our jobs. Bunch of white brits too.

>Black
>British

Pick one you uppity coon.

>I can imagine needing countless retakes because Sam Jackson keeps dropping F bombs when recording for a children's movie.

That would have to be some of the best outtakes ever recorded.

too easy

I'm not reading the article but I don't see a problem with casting British actors. They're better than American actors anyway.

Look at Gary Oldman. Greatest actor of all time, and he's a Brit who covers up his accent.

Samuel L. Jackson doesn't really have any right to criticize hiring other black actors instead of him. He purposefully made his acting career be nothing but ANGRY SHOUTING NIGGER MAN. He typecast himself. No one FORCED him to keep taking roles that involved him playing the role of Samuel L. Jackson as ANGRY SHOUTING NIGGER MAN.
Well, okay, the jew studio execs MIGHT HAVE forced him to keep playing an angry gorilla instead of giving him opportunity to act in any other way.

Confirmed Oldman is GOAT black actor.

face THIS
*karate chop to the neck*

he meant ooga booga kill whitey rape white women ooga gibs mufugga

That's a muslim.

>African-American British

They took his jurb

is this considered black on black crime?

also who the fuck is he talking about idris elba & bodega are the only two I've ever even heard of.....

and also, who gives a fuck?!!!

>British blacks

"The game ain’t about that no more. It’s about product. Yeah. We got the best goddamn product so we gonna sell no matter where we are, right? Product, motherfuckers. Product.”

-Stringer Bell

Idris Elba

Chuck Norris got his shit pushed in in that movie. I loved bringing it up when those stupid Chuck Norris memes started getting out of hand

Idris Elba fucking sucks.

He couldn't even hold together a convincing basic bitch black dialect in The Wire.

He can't help that he was born British m8

>Those tea limey niggers took our jerbs

>shit pushed in in that movie.
>in in
>movie
I am sure everyone laughs when you tell them.

It's not just niggers. Look at a lot of shows where the actor is supposed to be American and they are played by Brits, and Aussies. They're taking our American acting jobs!!!

>think they’re better trained, because they’re classically trained

England has been producing better actors for centuries, than the U.S.A. This is known by theater fags like me.

>Black Brit actors
>Doing the acting jobs African American actors wont do
As Jackson is a huge Liberal he should be shouting how good this is from the rooftops. Hmm, what could be different this time?

Nigger nationalist

Most American actors were always foreign

Boyega was the only character in TFA that wasn't terrible.

>yfw sam jackson finally realizes foreigners really are taking american jobs and wants to build a wall to keep black british actors out