WA Election

Vote counting starts in 40 minutes CUNTZ

Base Pauline gonna get 15% vote
Greens on 8%

Fuck you cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2017/03/11/08/31/wa-election-2017-western-australia-goes-to-the-polls
thewest.com.au/politics/state-election-2017/live-election-results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Base Pauline gonna get 15% vote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First for fuck Drumpf

9news.com.au/national/2017/03/11/08/31/wa-election-2017-western-australia-goes-to-the-polls

>The exit poll indicates Labor winning 41 percent of the primary vote, ahead of the Liberals on 33 percent, the Greens on 8 percent, One Nation 6 percent and the Nationals on 5 percent.

>If accurate, the exit poll would follow predictions of a nosedive in the One Nation vote, which sat as high as 13 percent at one point in the campaign.

BAHAHAHA PAULEL HANSKEK BTFO

>exit polls are accurate when people are protest voting

sure is top clinton/remain in here

People are protest voting, but the protest votes are going to Labor.

It is going to be a bad night for Pauline and One Nation lads.

First One Nation will get fewer votes than many expected. All the bad media and infighting will see to that.

And afterwards (((they))) will craft a narrative that the reason the Liberals did so badly was because they made a preference deal with One Nation, and so One Nation will not get another deal with the Liberals in the future but will be put last again.

>Labor whinging about his after their fraudulent mediscare campaign last year

Jumping in thread, seems /comfy/. Hope there's gonna be a good result.

Suck shit Hansonfags!

One Nation is dun.

>tfw you fucked up your voting form

Sorry Sup Forums.

Pauline Hanson has already came out today and said that the deal with the Liberals hurt One Nation.

#Galaxy Exit Poll WA State Primary Votes: LIB 33 (-14.1 since 2013) NAT 5 (-1.1) ALP 41 (+7.9) GRN 8 (-0.4) ON 6 (+6) #wavotes #auspol
TURNKEK ON SUICIDE WATCH

>If accurate, the exit poll
>exit poll
>accurate
I shouldn't even be replying after you link a Jewpurt Murdoch organization but you got me 2/10

You're right, as hard as that is for me to say. I think they are the other foot of the machine though. I was especially rustled when I found out their whole moving Freo Port and the money they've committed was actually only $20 million to "research" the idea. I was fuming. Plus all their 457 Visa bullshit that makes tradies and FIFO workers mad.

You can hand it in and get a fresh one m8.

people dont confess their protest votes, they just do them

exit polls are trash in this new paradigm

>"Yeah I voted for a supposed racist, I def. wanna tell you about that because I totally don't care what society thinks of me!"

good goy

how?

People have caught on to the fact that One Nation are just major party ass lickers who wont do shit but further their personal goals while selling Australia off to the Chinese, just like every other party, in one way or another.

I am moving to fucking north korea and living in the jungle if One Nation doesn't take over this country. Fuck if I am living in a country where houses are $650k and all the jobs are bullshit and there are taxes everywhere.

I was too nervous.

I put lots of numbers above the line instead of just one.

Yes I think she is right but they cannot win the more challenging seats without preferences from the LNP.

Fuckin sky news has their lefty hosts doing the coverage

move to Thailand with your savings and live there 10 years fucking cheap whores and ladyboys

NK is a bit extreme lad, don't cut off your nose to spite your face. Go to based Hungary or The Netherlands once Geert is elected.

I don't think this has a lot to do with Turnbull. Barnett really squandered the mining boom. It's quite embarrassing, actually.

I present you this Rare Pepe as a gift from your burger allies. Shadilay brothers.

You guys call it a capsicum right?

I lodged an absentee ballot for the Perth district. Unfortunately, there was no One Nation candidate for the assembly in that electorate. But I gave them first preference for the Legislative Council. WA One Nation looks like a leaky boat in need of fresh talent.

Can one of you give me a quick rundown?

>Not moving to one of the non cucked Nordic countries

its like you don't even want to live in a law and order paradise

im gonna rent out my apartment at Randwick to some UNSW students and live off the overpriced rent

I'd give you one in my truck m8. We're full.

Channel 9 isn't owned by Murdoch m8.

We'll see whose right by the end of the night, but you're deluded if you think they are getting any more than 10% of the vote.

That and the fact that their party just seems to attract so many weirdos who can't into politics at all.

Enjoy drowning in shitskins then. This death wish has to be a first in history, since we first became Homo sapiens.

Happy here with Trump thanks. Are y'all getting anyone similar or are leftists taking Australia?

Getting excited. Looking forward to One Nation getting better than predicted poll numbers. Another above 10% will be a major win.

One Nation will implode again. They are a joke. When Pauline's senate term is up for vote again, she'll be out.

The only thing I want, is them to destroy the Greens. If they can do that before they implode, then that's good enough

Sadly this.

One Nation in the Senate have been passing pretty much all Liberal legislation, they even want to pass their big business tax cuts.

Fucking disgusting stuff.

>We'll see whose right by the end of the night, but you're deluded if you think they are getting any more than 10% of the vote.

alright cunt youre on. whoevers wrong has to commit suicide. put your life where your mouth it.

You guys don't have to pick the lesser evil.

Must be nice.

Only Labor could possibly destroy the greens. One Nation has no impact on them.

"The best argument against Democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - wise man once said.

How many of you fags are in support of compulsary voting in Straya?

Woops got Fox and Nine mixed up my mistake. I wouldn't trust CVC Asia Pacific anymore than him though as they also own Sky News.

It's a deal m8. You're on.

>Australia Australia Australia Party last
fuck that poofter Koala

You could rent out that apartment and go and live in rural Aus somewhere. The NSW Mid North Coast is cheap and nice.

Who /voted Labor in both houses/ here?

You don't have to use PC terms like koala. Call it what it is, a fucking drop bear.

This. Except I'm going to South America.

>Trump. Putin. Duterte. Kim Jong.
I want based Oz leader, and I want it now.

>tfw escaping Melbournes multicult feminist mess and not so secretly hoping it gets nuked while I'm gone.

fuck that Koala and you get chlamydia. Plus HIV if its a proper active in the late nite scene poofta.

Melbourne is fucked by leftists and hopefully they'll either get raped to death by the Africans and muzzie's they are welcoming or swallowed by the fucking ocean. One Nation support (closest in comparion to Trump for normies) is rising but too slowly and not enough to impact this (state) election. MAGA.

Its just a state election m8

Me. It's a great Australian innovation and it means the average bloke (blue collar workers, working people) have their say as well as educated rich politically engaged people.

Get rid of compulsory voting and many blue collar and working people will stop voting and our country will be worse off for it.

Australia is a federal political system, like the USA. These is the state election for Western Australia's parliament. WA is like the Texas of Australia, fairly conservative and anti-urbanite. So far it looks like our major cuckservative party, the Liberals will lose power and the ALP (=lefty party like the Democrats) will win.

I voted for One Nation, a minor party with the largest gains of any right wing nationalist party running on an anti-immigration/anti-Islam agenda.

The problem with Australian politics at the moment is the our cuckservative party is ideologically weak and out of ideas. It needs to be torn down and replaced with a new conservative party that will stop the sale of Australia's land and assets to the Communist Chinese government.

(you)

Good point m8, Ausbros don't need a visa to go to based Hungary either.

>grilz there are smoking hot qt3.14's

>East coast wanker

Your opinion is irrelevant.

Need a change lad. Been in Aus for my whole life, surely there's some culture out there I could learn from. Plus I could get a rich Dutch girl pregnant, that'd be ace.

(you)

what stream/channel we watching?
I don't expect ON to do that well after all that drama

Doesn't matter, everyone in WA is spastic on ice or buying jet skis.

>Genocide and child labor is somehow considered better than arming infants and forcing people to have sex with their second cousins

>"P-please watch our politics Mr BSA. WA is like Australia's Texas I-I swear"

Could you pander any harder?

Compulsory voting is the only reason why Australia isnt a plutocracy shithole like the US

Whenever we get too fucked up by the rich we reign them back in, then when businesses perform too well we start cutting taxes again and helping the rich

Forcing the poor to vote keeps the country operating well. If you silence them it'll be China in literally 3 years.

>believing the exit polls
>the current year

I dunno man, I think Aus is the best. You can get a culture change while staying in Aus.

i don't wanna leave if everything goes south

>He's that triggered by his bait posts not getting any (you)'s
SAD!

abc 24 here

pauline hanson all the way

if you don't enroll you don't have to vote, my dad has never voted

>tfw too intelligent to vote one nation

It makes politicians accountable to all of the electorate, not just the few who would bother to vote, which is normally the wealthy and the elderly who have no problem selling you out. It's why we're not as cucked as the UK... yet

Also anyone watching the ABC coverage? I always forget how autistic Western Australians sound.

It's like a holiday but I get to pretend I'm furthering my career (or actually do so)

But yeah I'd love to live rural aus or as close to. Sydney can suck my absolutely above average white cock.

Voted Australian Sexy Party I presume?

>live nearby and in Melbourne
>have seen most of the shit Sup Forums aussies make fun of it for
>have also seen the good side
>attend a uni environment where it's 75% asians and 90% capitalism
>leftists are the rarity and not much of the problem, just the muzzies or lebos

I honestly think some parts of Melbourne being what it is the highest issue beyond leftist indoctrination it's actually homelessness and the asshat tools you meet every other day.

calm down bros

remember the american exit polls had Hillary way ahead

>tfw intelligent enough to vote Labor

your dad is based, voting sucks

but most people vote, and most people are middle class/poor, and that keeps the bastards honest (somewhat)

certainly better than the US where you need to be motivated to vote AND need the day off kek. the rich just run rape over that country.

Just got back from voting ALP. Using my burger proxy so I dont get dox'd. One Nation is just simply too xenophobic.

Mate ON is not going to do well here.

They had terrible candidates, they weren't organised, they had no policies and they were ridden with infighting and disloyalty.

You can't win in those conditions. They need to pick their fucking candidates carefully and stop picking these absolute retards.

>God teir
Pauline Hanson's One Nation

>Great teir
Katter's Australian Party

>Good teir
Family First Party
Liberal Democratic Party
Jacqui Lambie Network

>Alright teir
National Party of Australia
Liberal Party of Australia (hard-right)

>Cuck teir
Liberal Party of Australia (moderate)
Australian Labor Party

>Shit teir
Nick Xenophon Team

>Kill yourself teir
Australian Greens

Sex party is alright except for their open borders policy. Why the fuck think letting any Muslim in would be a good thing for a pro-sex platform is beyond me.

Thanks burgerbro, greatest ally! Yes we do. Appreciate the rare pepe capsicum, but
>Aus needs a Trump
Soon as cloning is up and running, plz send Trump 2.0.

Also, Melania & Ivanka waifus. Lots of them

got through your shitty proxy see you in 15

Why do so many on Sup Forums support both One Nation and LDP? They couldn't be further apart in terms of policy.

Bamp
New South Welshman here. Interested in seeing how One Nation goes. Hopefully well.

>Lib dems not god tier
every other party is complete shit desu

loser

You should come get here and get Trump. Invade America, institute Ranked Choice Voting (Which America doesn't have*) and then Trump can rule us all.

*Except Maine and one county in Oregon.

How long until we find out? I'm sick of reading this racist hell hole

And yet the alt-right heathens love to proclaim that they are not violent. Your post... *thinks "checkmate" to self*

because Sup Forums is libertarian and always has been
we're not above some shit stirring either so that explains ON

They have good points (like gun rights) but are on the whole, shit tier.

you cunts are fucked

stop ruining our once great nation

I like David Leyonhjelm. He is pretty based. He'll just say whatever he thinks. His immigration policy... is not based. In fact he's a god damn cuck when it comes to immigration.

i was coming to shake your hand cunt, i won't fucking bother now

I'm already seeing some results here:
thewest.com.au/politics/state-election-2017/live-election-results

Almost every "Australian" in this thread fucken disgusts me. One nation and bernadi are our only hopes at retaking any control of our nation.

They support personal liberty in terms of some things, but are against it in others. They'd be fine with blocking Sup Forums for example.

Because they're not business phobic Marxists that want everything taxed, cunt.