Muslim rapes 10-year old Finnish girl. Court decides "It was not rape"

>aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/pikkutytto-ei-vastustellut-aikuista-miesta-joten-syyte-raiskauksesta-hylattiin-tasta-on-kyse-24334563/

Basically the court decided, that this 22 year old immigrant, even though he had sexual penetratior or intercourse with a 10 year old girl, cannot be considered a rape, since we cannot prove that the Muslim forcefully raped her against the little girl´s own will

Basically, the man was not convicted of a rape, which is a harsher crime, but a criminally much milder offense called "sexual abuse/exploitation"

What does Sup Forums think? How cucked are the Nordic countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/12/01/afghan-migrant-brutally-raped-burnt-death-young-european-wanted-break/
mvlehti.net/kategoria/in-english/
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so tolerant

Okay, so if you know the name of the judge and the guy who did this, why haven't you killed them yet?

little girl's daddy should "psychically abuse a bullet" into that shitkin's head

when lynching mob event starts?

Craziness abounds

Is statutory rape not a thing in Finishedland?

How could her will even matter if she's below the age of consent?

It's like judges all over Europe are testing how far they can push the ppl until they unleash what will be referred to as The Great Purge.

Are our judges intentionally pushing us to our limits so we start cleansing the Old Continent of sandniggers?

Are our judges covertly /ourguy/?

Pedophilia will become legal so long as you're muslim in most countries in the future. What a brave new world we'll be living in.

How tolerant! And nice to hear how tolerant the father of that girl is! I know if it were my daughter, that """immigrant""" would definitely be alive, but in a basement somewhere tied up for me to come and abuse him whenever I felt the need! Great work, Finland, hope things can be that good in the rest of Scandinavia soon!

Finland Yes!

(((Finland))) ebin

>ywn be as cucked as Europe

I thought it was just Sweden but entire Scandinavia a shit

The will of Allah is superior to the will of some filthy Swedish girl.

>It's like judges all over Europe are testing how far they can push the ppl
They're not testing, they know they can get away with it because the people are too much of a pussy and won't do anything about it.

This. You weak fuck.

>rapes a 10 year old
>age of consent is 16
>isn't charged with even statutory rape

I don't understand anything anymore

it already is. Almost every European country accepts sandnigger child-marriages "becuz dey R legul in dere cuntry hurrdurr".

Laws don't seem to apply to sandniggers.
When will The Great Purge start? Soon I hope...

Makes you wonder how long until Sup Forums really forms death squads.

It reads in the link that the defense was unable to provide enough proof that the girl had been in the intercourse against her own will/forced.

progressiveness, i look at parents who allow things like this to happen to their children and not do anything to the guy who did it as below human scum, i know for a fact that if anything happened to me or my sister my father would kill the guy who harmed us and wouldnt even care about jail

breitbart.com/london/2015/12/01/afghan-migrant-brutally-raped-burnt-death-young-european-wanted-break/

why are these people allowed in?

cant live on this planet anymore

so 10 year old finnish girls have give implicit consent?

this sounds like bullshit mate, tell the real story.

My sister got hit once by one of her ex-boyfriends. My father and I broke his arms and fingers for that.

I just don't understand the mentality of doing nothing when something like this happens.

Age of consent in Finland = 16

Age of girl the sandnigger fucked = 10

When I was a kid my parents and some other people in the neighborhood burned some pedos house down with him inside.

Well finnish lawyer and finnish judge just didn't think it was RAPE rape. You know, real rape, the kind with violence. If you're not clever enough to figure out why having sex with a pre-pubescent girl means performing an act against her will AND THUS BEING RAPE maybe you shouldn't be a lawyer you dumb fucking cow leena koivuniemi

that's what a couple of despots thought some centuries ago. You can push the Euros for a very long time, but when you get sick of it, all hell breaks loose.
judges must surely know this. It's too obvious how they apply different rules to the sandniggers

Fake n gay news.
This aint mexico

Why the fuck didnt you get a protest up and just get him into some tires and burm him like they do in africa to thiefs. And dont bury the fucker he shluld be a ln example

Judge is a muslim

gosh darn dem der mexcans the only ones who ever done any of dem crimes round ere

So they are saying that she was asking for it?

>beating the shit out of someone is not violent in finland , Good to know.

She "didn't" "say" "no"! (pbuh)

This isn't Islam.

Let me mansplain:

> Finland is a country full of cuckolded faggots
> ???
> Profit

For serious.
Imagine if he did this in a rural Arab country:
> He so much as touches a farmer's daughter
> Farmers solve this problem with Russian Calculators (AK-47)
> Problem solved
He did it only BECAUSE he knew he'd get away with it in Finland.

No, they are part of the elite.

Either way the fact of the matter is shit like this will just keep on piling up and what the hell are you gonna do?. Just wait till everything's too late.
MUH TOLERANCE

I garuntee you she did.

It sounds absurd to me, but it is from a reputed newspaper and not some joke link. I am also as baffled how age of consent does not apply to this case.

Defense was unable to prove that the muslim had used force/violence on the little girl

It reads in the court transcript:
>Abbudin ei näytetty pakottaneen lasta sukupuoliyhteyteen väkivaltaa käyttämällä.

Abbud has not been shown to use violence/force during or after the alleged sexual intercourse

No the difference is there are no consequences in the Finland situation. In his shithole home country, he'd have been forced to marry the girl.

Holdup

so rape isn't rape when a muslim does it and a muslim who attacks anyone who criticizes muh not a prophet had it coming

the barbarians are at the gates

deus vult

>deus vult
Kill yourself reddifag.

Guess those bruises and broken pelvis don't count huh ?

>he'd have been forced to marry the girl.
>Denmark education
kys faggot

He would literally be killed by a mob of men from her Tribe.

let me guess she was too young to testify.

Actually Something like 1/8 fins are genetically predisposed to violent knife-crime.

This shouldn't have happened there. They are less cucked than Sweden or Norway.

Sure thing burger, sure thing.

But not too young to have sex. Fucked up world.

>muslim
is that relevant here? Would the same standard have been applied to anyone?

shes pretty qt; can you really blame the guy?

No, they actually have to get married according to Islam.

Turks were trying to push this law through that if you raped a little girl you got no punishment as long as you married her.

GOOD FUCKING JOB

>Abbud has not been shown to use violence/force during or after the alleged sexual intercourse
The fucking sandnigger just had to sweet talk the little girl. They wouldn't know any better.

What's the families reaction tho?

no
apparently if you don't hurt someone when you're raping them it's not actual rape
and 10 year olds CAN consent and have a need to engage in sexual intercourse as long as their partner is a fucking dune monkey

There we have it.

uncuck yourself and your country

Politicians and courts that protect these people need to be tried for TREASON for intentionally causing harm to their own citizens. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

hahahah...
please die faster, spare us this pathetic view, turn fast into 3rd world country that we can later nuke and cleanse of the shitskin parasites you breed.

We will, and judeo-christ fags will be going as well.

How do people keep letting this scum in?

How long do I have to wait until you Euros gas every last one of these bastards?

If the good people of Europe don't start stabbing in unison and soon, it's over. Game over, man!

The courts are sending a clear message that it's open season on white people with few repercussions.

Can anyone of you faggots just meme this shit up and spread it like wildfire. So the whole world can know fucked up shits like this

GAS GAS GAS STEP ON THE GAS

I bet if a 16 year old white finnish guy in highschool fucked his underage 14 year old girlfriend he'd go to jail.

F U L L
H O U S E
C O N F I R M S

Fins if you don't split that sick fuckers skull I will lose all respect I ever had for you.

The judge was correct. No sign of violence was shown and due to contradictory report by the victim, it was unclear whether she was against the sexual intercourse in the first place. Suitable sentence handed, nothing to see, here move on you triggered snowflakes.

>How long do I have to wait
You'll be waiting forever.

What I want to know is why there's such a consensus among the populations of Europe to defend Muslims of rape and other despicable crimes.

I'm from Europe, we didn't learn anything about this in school. It seems to be the Millennials doing most of the white hating though so I wonder why I didn't see any of it.

So the Swedish courts are saying a ten year old can make decisions?
What happens if a ten year old murders someone? Are they tried for murder?

This is a serious question. In the UK the age of criminal responsiblity is 12. anything less and they are considered a child and incapable of making informed decisions.

>UK

>No, they actually have to get married according to Islam.

No that's the Confederate South USA, you FUCKING LEAF.

> tfw you've actually seen men run away from their villages never to return because of the threat of insta-death

The fact of the matter remains:
> FINISHEDLAND IS FUCKING FINISHED!

You keep giving people a slap on the wrist guess what's gonna happen...?

It's crazy that left leaning and supposedly feminist countries have such soft, basically nonexistent, """punishments""" for rape. Especially when it even is clear cut stranger danger, assault rape. It's fucking nuts, all the cases where they get off with fucking community service for raping underage girls. In Germany they often don't even get convicted or brought before a court. It feels like the government is trying to gaslight it's law abiding citizens. I want to rip my hair out when I hear about cases like this. It is so surreal, it feels like this has to be a bad dream. How can this be reality? How can people just accept a world like this where the law can be bent in such a way.

You don't go full puukko on faceless bureaucrats that easily anywhere in the world. I wish we did though.

He should shoot the judge.

agreed.

Article says she was dating him. I'm sorry but that one is deserved.
Start posting on social media picture of the judge, with name and adress and info about
daughters and sons. article attached. Problem solved

he assaulted her with his penis.
>Yet her prosecutors never brought this up, Her lawyers fucker her a second time.

Kill him you dummies.

We Sweden nao #RefugeesWelcome

>20 years from now american children will learn about that Soviet-Finnish war and laugh at USSR for losing to these cucks
Fucking finngols you better fix your country and become vikings again

this

You have to go back

How does achmed's cock taste like?

>consent is important whiteboy you should ask your partner before you touch
>that 10 yo slut didn't even resisted when he said that he will butcher her if she did, she obviously wanted it and who cares if shes too young to consent anyway

>How can people just accept a world like this where the law can be bent in such a way.
You are one of those people you know. We all are.

I thought Finland is based.

To be honest the judgement was correct. I bet the little girl wanted it.

Nordic pussy belongs to Arab cock.

I'm thinking that it's the court seriously cucking itself here

The article actually quotes a professor of criminal justice:
- Jos tällaisessa tilanteessa ei raiskauksen tunnusmerkistö täyty, silloin pitää kyllä jo miettiä lain muuttamista, Tolvanen sanoo.

Tolvasen mielestä on todella ongelmallista, jos oikeudessa täytyy osoittaa 10-vuotiaan lapsen vastustelleen tekoa.

>If a situation like this doesn't fit the definition of rape, then we should seriously consider changing the law, according to Tolvanen

>Tolvanen considers it very problematic if it must be shown in court that a 10 year old is resisting this act

Is the age of consent being demolished? Finally a silver lining to the Muslim invasion.

Fuck off, Ahmed bin Salweed.

Some of us are working on it
mvlehti.net/kategoria/in-english/

youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc

What does it matter if she resisted or not? If she can't consent due to young age, it should be automatically counted rape you mongoloid.

Yeah but what's with the WHITES throughout Europe who seem to defend Muslims raping children and chopping off the heads of soldiers in the streets?

It was NOT in the school system when I was there so what the fuck happened?

>>Tolvanen considers it very problematic if it must be shown in court that a 10 year old is resisting this act
I don't understand, isn't the whole law around this built up around the fact that people below a certain age(i.e. people considered children) cannot give consent to sex therefore any sex being had is to be considered rape?

SPBP