Why are liberal memes so stupid?

Because memes are about truth, and they never tell the truth.

All memes are stupid.

it's all damage control, none of it is original

It's all clear to me now.
Trump is literally Hitler!!11!

Quality memes require a sense of humor.

this is not funny.
also, Sup Forums is autistic and doesnt like anything that goes against their political beliefs.

>destroyed germany
How, when he took power it was a bankrupt failed state suffering from hyperinflation
How would such a state conquer europe?

Pic is so reddit.
We literally have non-stop debates in each thread.

This man said it Memes are pointing at things that people refuse to see for ideological or social reasons.

>How, when he took power it was a bankrupt failed state suffering from hyperinflation
Hyperinflation ended 10 years before he became chancellor, what was happening was the great depression, and by the time he was appointed chancellor, the German economy was already recovering as it had been since Bruning managed to get the west to cancel Germany's reparations.
Also the big spikes from 38 onwards are when they annexed Austria, and Czcehslovakia

first reply best reply
/thread

>How, when he took power it was a bankrupt failed state suffering from hyperinflation
t. that guy who does not know history but have heard that Hitler ended unemployment and made Germany's economy STRONK by just snapping his fingers

They're all "insightful" Hitler comparisons

>hitler destroyed germany

Ahhh

>Hitler destroyed Germany
>not Jewish bankers

>>>/stormfront/

but you're wrong
>bitch

Because they're all made by CIA normies

No?

>hey guys, i just made this in MS paint, lets all laugh at how stupid liberals are

are you cucks even trying?

they're literally stupid people, user

What? I am a liberal.

>their political beliefs
What beliefs, you autist? We have fascists and ancaps, ethnic and civic nationalists, unironically the most diverse place on the internet.

Can someone explain?

>i am autistic and don't like anything that goes against my political beliefs
Fixed

I don't get it either. Am I an Autismo?

Now we are up to 11 million? At least try to stick to the "OFFICIAL" narrative.