Wikileaks Decryption General Thread

This is a thread about finding the private key to the WIkileaks insurance backup files, so they can be released early. There was another thread and it got flooded with shillbots unlike any other thread I've seen, so it seems important.

Supposedly, WIkileaks has deleted the files, but they still possibly exist as torrents:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torren
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

There was a question as to whether anyone knows someone or somewhere that the private keys may be stored--supposedly the key was known at some point, but in an obscure part of the net and the distributors got shut down.

For more info, read like the last 50-ish posts in the original thread.

And, most importantly, ignore and report shills talking about sleeping or whatever, it was really weird in previous thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5AB55
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-OfdfWrwng
youtube.com/watch?v=ToRh3Q3HqMc
youtube.com/watch?v=czLYl4fM8yk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for wizard magic

Din't know if anything will come out of this but bump

user said this in last thread. Not sure what it means but sounds important:

>According too last i heard they already cracked the AES system, its broken. You can create the keys from the salts. They posted the math too it like 3 months ago. Its pretty much EX. (key * salt)/hash)*256/hash) If i wasnt in bed i would get on my desktop and paste the txt i saved. The issue is all the programs are in linux bash/gnu and all the autists working on it have private groups. (scared they will get vanned)

Fucking bump this guy cracked it but he disappeared. Setting up a discord aerver for all the bases anons who want justice for the pedos

I'll show my tits to the 100th poster on this thread. Get bumping.

Bump and if you have these files get them on a flashdrive asap no the NSA CIA MOSSAD or whoever the fuck can't scrub them from the back door

I suggest a forked approach to this.
Fork one assuming WL is not compromised and trying to guess the keys based on what we know from the JFK quote deal. Fork two assuming WL is compromised and coming up with a strategy on where to start.

Everyone has gone into the bunkers.

bump, and who's making the discord server, someone requested I would so I am making one now but if there's another already up, I can use that

Bump for the glory of tits.

yeah good luck with that. your nvidya gee-force isn't cracking shit

watch out for nigger shills

>muh russian connection
>muh yawns
>muh hilldawg shit tier memes
>muh fbi didn't hack iPhone
>muh step away from the computer and ground yourself
>muh Assange is CIA and Mossad psyops
>muh controlled opposition
>muh drumpf

Why would we try to break the key if WikiLeaks isn't compromised? We should assume WikiLeaks is compromised based on the damning events of October and based on the recent WikiLeaks drop having no specific information. (No evidence pointing to Michael Hastings car, no evidence of actual things hacked) all we got was a bird's eye of stuff we already knew about.

Calling all autists if you want justice for the pedos and Hillary and aren't scared to get vanned join the discord you faggots. If your in your dorm get all the smart anons in the discord we gonna crack this sheeit mayne

I thought the insurance files were committed to the Bitcoin blockchain.

Last time this came up from what I recall they should be in there still.

I'll see if I can find my shit on it, all references to it have been scrubbed hard at the time (before electiom, October I think )

It's upside down.

unwarranted surveillance of Americans is treason

I've had this feeling of impending doom for some weeks now

I think vault 7 is the reason of for it. Keep digging brothers

its for your own good dumbass

in the previous thread, there was the idea of quantum computers suggested for decryption.
sounds like a stretch but quantum computers do exist today, and there are some availabilities to rent them or something
and quantum computers have a notorous capability to potentially defeat many types of encryption in the future, including the encryption that the relevant files are locked with.

You know their part of the key being visible is to highlight how impossible it is to break, right?

Also might this get them killed if the "deep state" realizes that WL has no insurance anymore?

wait so who's making discord server? and is one alrealy made?

Did you try asking on Sup Forums? They might have the know-how on how to get it.

that part*

Point remains.

And that's not really how it would work, you need very specialized programs to decrypt something like this. You can't just whip it up in python on a whim lol

Not to mention Idk if it's actually encrypted with a method that a quantum computer (like DWAVEs thing, which is about as close as you can get).

Feel free to prove me wrong on any of these points though, neat thread btw.

I've seen nothing conclusive either way as to WL being compromised, which is probably according to plan. So I'm just suggesting to look at it from multiple angles.
But if there are no more leaks or the future leaks on this vault7 shit are like the first, then I agree with you.

Calling all autists if you want justice for the pedos and Hillary and aren't scared to get vanned join the discord you faggots. If your in your dorm get all the smart anons in the discord we gonna crack this sheeit mayne

Discord: codebreakers

I'm @crackthekey

How do I send the invite link???

that a quantum computer (...) could actually help you with.***

/pol rabble
decrypting ANYTHING

I read somewhere that AES256 (which the files are encrypted with) is somewhat difficult for quantum computers, but not impossible like with a standard computer, and that source of info was likely years old.
someone in the previous thread mentioned that an algorithm was made (presumably for quantum computers) that can break AES256

Lol nvmnd got it haha

Get the fuck in here anons!!!!!!

discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55

discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55

discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55

one sec I'll make a collection of important posts from previous thread

One last bump and a good night and godspeed from me.

Take a look at these. Something really strange is going on at Wikileaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-OfdfWrwng

youtube.com/watch?v=ToRh3Q3HqMc

I honestly thought with QC's is that because of the ease of ignoring 0/1 binary things that it would go through AES256 like hot butter

only way is dictionary with rules from the two passwords we know , historyof and winds

>ignore and report shills talking about sleeping or whatever, it was really weird in previous thread.
shills have taken a turn for the weird

shit is going down anons, buy ammo and repent.

There are so many distraction threads going on too posted by the same folk

Ignore these shills trying to distract and join the discord

All shills will be getting the immediate boot.

discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55

there was a pedo thread where people were posting young kids, fucking sickos, it was a kind of bait that just felt off, like not from here

it's a form of autosuggestion. Mention sleep a lot of times and it can make you tired. It's like when someone yawns in the same room, you do it too.

So to open this shit up you need passphrase or what? Any possible posts by them with the pass? Where to look?

Should i block the cameras of my mobile? What should i do to protect myself and the ones i love from this shit?

bump

Inform your normal friends who don't care about this. Convince them with your arguments.

Its not necessarily to make them believe 100% what you say, but to plant the seed of doubt in their minds. The seed that makes them think again about giving out their personal information so easily to various institutions.

lol the salting has literally nothing to do with the keys, it's just some random stuff that's appended after the key for several reasons, e.g. making it safer for retards using the same password for all sites. He's basically saying that if you have your safe hidden behind a secret door, I can know the combination to the safe based on the size of the hidden door and the wood you chose for it.

Wikileaks has been compromised since Assange stopped pgp-signing his messages.
There is nothing to "assume", this was the whole point of the pgp key in the first place. No signature means they're compromised.

I don't think assange's dead. PGP's probably his 'warrant canary'. He's being strong-armed by some group.

Oh geeze just check for the key under the doormat. This is a fucking retarded LARP thread. fun tho

Ok here's most of the important posts from previous thread:

(this is one of the shillbots' comments, it's obviously a script you can see)
(another shill, creepy and repeating stuff about going to sleep)
(really important post, but unfortunately only 1 post by that ID)
(another really important idea)

bump

historyof?
I've only seen the SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds

Firefox crashed and the discord invite no longer works

/17(Sat)19:47:52 No.116155731▶ That's true! maybe these are encrypted with some password that can be found by a dictionary attack or similar?
>>
Anonymous (ID: JjYW/9Uu) 03/11/17(Sat)19:49:45 No.116155838▶
Lol wiki is compromised that password is Shiite and way too obvious anyone can look up a jfk quote. If the CIA is writing the passwords now they are going to be nothing like what wiki was using for passwords back in October of 2016
>>
Anonymous (ID: PD2lRqoD) 03/11/17(Sat)19:49:51 No.116155844▶
like Skippy?
>>
Anonymous (ID: jlcjbWsb) 03/11/17(Sat)19:50:00 No.116155853▶
Wait. That recent JFK password is from the compromised WikiLeaks I'm assuming?
>>
Anonymous (ID: JjYW/9Uu) 03/11/17(Sat)19:50:42 No.116155894▶ Bro we should set up a discord for everyone who wants to crack this. We can avoid the shills
>>
Anonymous (ID: jlcjbWsb) 03/11/17(Sat)19:52:12 No.116155968▶
I can't even watch "Julian" on these new videos. He doesn't at all seem like the Julian before November. Just the energy and soul is gone in him and... He lost a lot of detail in his forehead!
>>
Anonymous (ID: JjYW/9Uu) 03/11/17(Sat)19:52:15 No.116155973▶
Set up a discord bro so we can hack this sheeit man less goooo

wtf is going on here

thanks user

Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep.

discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55

bot lost its mind

lol the shillbot's back, I think the big post with lots of replies made the script have an error

Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just go to sleep guys. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just sleep.

Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just sleep.

Wikileaks lost its soul on October 17. We're trying to return it.

copied from another user:

It's truly beyond me why this isn't talked about as much as it should be. There is proof WL was taken over by US/UK intelligence on this day, you'd think there would be some people fiercely questioning this, just as Pizzagate.

On this day....
- Sup Forums users reported the road being filled with police/government vehicles, and they were confiscating people's phones who came close.
- Major internet disruption in the early hours.
- Reports of a CIA prisoner transport airplane at Heathrow. The airport was shut down for some safety/security reason for part of the duration it was there. It later left for an AFB on the east coast.
- Their editorial style changed after this day.
- Their PGP signature changed after this day.
- "Interviews" with Assange, when scrutinized, show distortions on his face implying "he" was edited in to the scene.

The reasons why the CIA, or any intelligence agency, would wish to be in control of an entity such as WL are endless, but for now I'm going to stick to what's relevant to this situation. The CIA/establishment must have known Trump was going to get in by that time, and knew WL was a powerful weapon for Trump. So naturally, for the establishment to regain some sort of edge, it makes perfect sense for them wanting to take over WL at this time.

can mods ban these IP's that the shillbots are using? how do bans work?

Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just sleep. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just sleep.

they're most likely proxies used by bots or from china

nd yourselves back in reality. Just sleep. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substant

Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in?/exit2;runneod2213.exif

{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

Did the shills attack based on a certain keyword?

go home shillbot

you're drunk

Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC. Now.

Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC

Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial.

Assange wrote down on a scrap of paper: ACollectionOfHistorySince_1966_ToThe_PresentDay#. "That's the password," he said. "But you have to add one extra word when you type it in. You have to put in the word 'Diplomatic' before the word 'History'. Can you remember that?"

Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC.

Just go to sleep guys.

hey do you think any of this data in the error code is useful?
it says path not found C: Users Documents then,
LarianBase

is this familiar to anyone?

this shit is real...mother of god.
best time to be alive

Yeah, I've followed this a bit but it's all new to me. I'm playing catch up while the world is pressing the gas. I wanna help though, but I don't know how.

Go to sleep.

or what?

>wow its nothing, just got to sleep

Fucking kek at anyone who thinks this shit is crackable. Learn about cryptography for 5 minutes. It isn't possible, not even the government publicly has the capability, but I'm sure some of you do right?

Lost it at the simple division and multiplication formula someone posted to 'crack' it. Holy shit some of you are retarded.

obligatory response:
youtube.com/watch?v=czLYl4fM8yk

open wide hilldawgs :)

Is this a LARP?

You realise this would be impossible to brute force and good luck finding a break in AES.

Is there need to crack anything if someone finds the password?

>doubting kek

cracking the encryption was one possible suggestion, and it considered quantum computers.

the other ideas were to find if anyone knew the password, or if the password were a phrase like the JFK quote in the Vault 7 ones

There's no chance of you cracking AES encryption unless you got your hands on the actual key. Not going to happen.

see

Are you fucking serious trying to decrypt data encrypted with AES? And by the way - private keys have nothing to do with AES since AES is a symmetric cipher.

Lol no

Good lassy

>yawn, you dropped something

Buy there is no indication anyone has ever had the passwords from what I know

it's a form of autosuggestion. Mention sleep a lot of times and it can make you tired. It's like when someone yawns in the same room, you do it too.
>>
Anonymous (ID: XZSDEeoL) 03/11/17(Sat)20:26:29 No.116158170▶
So to open this shit up you need passphrase or what? Any possible posts by them with the pass? Where to look?
>>
Anonymous (ID: 2m9XnQMh) 03/11/17(Sat)20:26:35 No.116158178▶Should i block the cameras of my mobile? What should i do to protect myself and the ones i love from this shit?
>>
Anonymous (ID: FBPxZLOU) 03/11/17(Sat)20:26:44 No.116158188▶
bump
>>
Anonymous (ID: Ybt5PTXS) 03/11/17(Sat)20:29:25 No.116158354▶
Inform your normal friends who don't care about this. Convince them with your arguments.

Its not necessarily to make them believe 100% what you say, but to plant the seed of doubt in their minds. The seed that makes them think again about giving out their personal information so easily to various institutions.
>>
Anonymous (ID: 8ykRUUxs) 03/11/17(Sat)20:30:29 No.116158430▶
lol the salting has literally nothing to do with the keys, it's just some random stuff that's appended after the key for several reasons, e.g. making it safer for retards using the same password for all sites. He's basically saying that if you have your safe hidden behind a secret door, I can know the combination to the safe based on the size of the hidden door and the wood you chose for it.
>>
Anonymous (ID: JOjYpBJR) 03/11/17(Sat)20:32:52 No.116158595▶Wikileaks has been compromised since Assange stopped pgp-signing his messages.
There is nothing to "assume", this was the whole point of the pgp key in the first place. No signature means they're compromised.
>>
Anonymous (ID: NJo/Usv4) 03/11/17(Sat)20:37:04 No.116158848▶
I don't think assange's dead. PGP's probably his 'warrant canary'. He's being strong-armed by some group.

Octocber was a scare, they tried to nab him, they failed, vault 7 is just the beginning.

>hahahahaha

Please, you must be so tired. Log off Sup Forums, say hello to your parents and family. They must miss you so much. Please, take a rest. It's time to sleep.