Is it true that everyone on this site is 15? Am I too old for this shithole?

Is it true that everyone on this site is 15? Am I too old for this shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ebSaGCZeyA
news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's a pretty even spread from 15 to 45 desu

ya you might as well leave

It probably goes all over the spectrum.

As well as the other spectrum.

24 year old here.

I'm 28 but I have the mind of a 14 year old

Praise kek xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

im 20 but ive been dying on this site for 8 years. its always been yungins

>I'm 28 but I have the mind of a 14 year old
t. Typical Trumpanzee

this is why no one likes you guys

23 here
I cant tell if the 15 year olds here are really 15 or just really immature adults

At least he is grown up enough to use the fucking loo.

32, ancap, sonny,

>boohoo I hate you
>Hypersensitive sissy
t. Another typical Trumpanzee

you sound upset

gay

I am almost twice as old.

most of the ones that aren't 15 are CIA and CTR

one day you too can become a highly functional autist with the appearance of a 15 year old

30 years here! swag

I'm with the kool kids

my mom says i shouldnt be on the internet until I turn 8 but I dont listen because i am smart and edgy.

58 year old here, keep carrying the flame, youngins

49. Been here since Sup Forums went online. Well, less than a week after it went online. I can vaguely remember Sup Forums was kind of empty.
Why am I here?
1) Free speech.
2) I hate niggers.

at least here, 5 year olds know how to wipe

i'm 12

i'd be upset too if my asshole was always itchy

:]

Holy Shit really? Are you relatively new to Sup Forums or are you an old usenet user?

Eh a bit of credit man I'm actually 15 and a half?

(joke pls no b&)

At least we don't shit in the streets like fucking savages, pajeet.

34 years old

Im 12 and what is this?

>salty basement-dwellers can't digest the bantz
Kek

It doesn't matter what you say, you're still a street shitting pajeet, pajeet.

I turn 62 in june

My gran of 82 keks heartily at some of the threads on here. Especially brit/pol/ and eire/pol/. She doesnt get much of the meme jargon but asks me what things mean. She cant really browse and lurk which is probably for the best despite having a fucked up sense of humor.

Her favourite meme are the likes of pic related.

She also has printouts of Awoo and Karen on her wall but thats just a 'arent they cute' thing.

Lol no I'm 34. Been trying to leave since 04.

yep, Been here a long time. My first time voting was for Gerald Ford. Let that sink in. There are a few of us over 45 here.

54 year old professor

DESIGNATED

45 cunt

>poo in loo
>calling us apes

another thread like this? Anons, this must be the new shariablue shaming tactic.
Pay attention.

Shariablue: "Derp you're all so immature!"
Normie or otherwise potential ally that is visiting the site looking for like minded people that they can relate with: "Woah, what am I doing fucking around on a site for 15 yr olds? *leaves*"

31 btw

That's makes me happy. I'm only 25 but I've been on Sup Forums since 04. I always wish I could have been on a usenet group back in the hayday. Now that was what web was suppose to be. A true wild wesr.

(((okay, just back away from your computer)))
(((okay, shouldn't you be going to bed, it's probably past your bedtime)))

and to think I wanted you in the loo...

no user, i'm 35 but i've slipped into mostly lurk mode as have probably the rest of the older fags. We are celerbrating victory too much to give a shit about the shills and trolls, instend we just monitor and besides the young fags are learning fast and we mst recharge our batterys

Today is my 30th birthday.

wtf is usenet?

I use the Net every day but never heard of that expression usenet

their tactics are largely ineffective though, if anything actual did threaten our existance we'd have it shutdown through power of meme.

praise kek

Hey, mr 1 post in this thread. That shit doesn't work here. I am eternally vigilant. Except when I'm not, which for you incompetent fucks is the equivalent of having a 10 minute window of opportunity in the span of 24 hrs. Have fun attempting to influence opinion on the board and try not to be too dismayed as you watch your efforts go to naught as the opinion swings back the other way between your shifts. You try to grasp what is formless. Hail Kek, Christ, and praise God the Heavenly Father.

happy birthday alan

I almost never post now that I use a VPN. I don't want to give nip-moot my hard earned shekels for a pass.

im 23

I'm 57, bitches

my name's not alan, but thank you

then you are mostly likely a daniel, mark, chris or just fuckyoum8cunt

but most likely just a robert or a david.

Im 32, but a wealthy white liberal living in a very blue state, so I mostly come here to make fun of cuckservatives for fun and remind myself how much better I am than this rabble

Well it's 14 - 40 yr olds

Underage anons are usually pretty good at fitting in just lurking so they're cool yo

Some underaged anons are based
youtu.be/-ebSaGCZeyA

At least what the can't digest doesn't end up on the street

The average age is probably around 22

What? but what about us 64 year olds?

This is you isn't it you little shitposter

my name is slightly more patrician than that

shhh

It is getting more true by the second. Look at the average threads here. Everyone is fixated on 'shills', most of the time it is just dumb kids flocking to a place to be part of a secret club.

news dot com dot au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrities-gone-bad/trolls-do-cialevel-research-to-ruin-shia-labeoufs-trump-protest/news-story/87ea1fe5e172eae037f7c567e4542c89

I saw that hours ago, direct link in the article to Sup Forums. This place is going down the shitter in the same manner Sup Forums did 5 or so years ago when the news got wind of Sup Forums. The mods on this board don't care, they have their own agenda, as we all saw with the fire safety shit.

The HWNDU flag takeover makes this old man smile.

then post tits or gtfo

Usenet is a collection of newsgroups where the users can post messages and these posted messages are distributed via Usenet servers. Each server holds these posted messages for a certain period of time. This period of time is also known as retention time.

use google you stupid fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO MY BOARD....

>cuckservative
>stealing our memes
>coming here ironically to make fun of the same people we do
>so insecure you need to remind yourself how much better you are by trying and failing to troll autistic kek worshippers.

Wew, lad.

Wew, lad

The underage has definitely increased lately.

Good lad, redpill your friends young user, you're our last hope.

Already have

praising gen z for being uncucked,
gets mad when gen z use pol.

28 here lad

cringy as fuck but that young mans got it sused already, he will have lots of sexy bitches riding him in a few years.