What the fuck happened to reddit?

Reddit, back in 2014, was one of the driving forces behind gamergate. Now it's infested with shills, normies and cucks. When did everything go so wrong? Or was it always terrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Pao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Pao#Exit_from_Reddit
gawker.com/the-rise-and-fall-of-reddits-ellen-pao-timeline-of-a-t-1717201369
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I sometimes go there without an account. The front page is heavily biased and sometimes it's just childish outlashes against Trump. politics and news boards are all heavily biased. Front page of the internet is censoring peoples comments and what can go on the front page.

Pretty sad.

The scariest think is when you read comment section. I read that blm is good, that white clubs in unies should be banned, while black not, that wage gap and sexism is a serious think and so on.

Its like Vice news. Biased Jewish liberal faggot weed smoking trash people.

I remember browsing Sup Forums back in 07 and you actually got to see cp and some user kill some bitch with antifreeze and now you're all a bunch of fucking normies trying to be "outcast" on Sup Forums but you're really all just the sjw version of the alt right. Fuck this website, it's nothing but 15-30 year olds shit posting. This site was top tier and almost considered dark web and now it's Basically an anonymous Facebook with the same anons posting the same bullshit.

reddit was always a cancer. Actually it's a ib spinoff cancer containment on purpose.

Everyone seems to forget the insanity of Ellen Pao era of reddit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Pao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Pao#Exit_from_Reddit

gawker.com/the-rise-and-fall-of-reddits-ellen-pao-timeline-of-a-t-1717201369

I'm drunk and totally spaced the Reddit part I was honestly convinced you were talking about Sup Forums, but fuck reddit anyway.

why don't you cry about it some more faggot?

Sometimes i find some decent level headed comments, but not a lot. It seems like a fair amount of the user base is not that bad, but the mods are deleting comments/manipulating with the threads to their left wing bias. Also the border for when it's racism, hate etc is just so low when it comes to anything but le evil white man ofcourse (no joke).

I saw a thread about Sweden having a population boom and lots of comments about it with only one mentioning something about whether or not this was from immigration. One Swede made a joke comment about "danes BTFO, can't even hear us up here" where are dane wrote "we hear you, but it appears to be in arabic" or something. Well it got tons of upvotes and half an hour later it was deleted.

Because I'm not a normie autist like you. Fucking shill.

Yeah.
I'm starting to think that the majority of redditors might not conform to the stereotypical normie/cuck/liberal/hypocrite but that stereotype definitely runs the site.

>replying to himself
A lonely man child refusing to grow up like you should move to a different site like wizardchan.

Attention, fact: Life was funny when we were all 12 living in the suburbs listening to linkin park watching dragonball z drinking pepsi while playing halo co-op on the easiest setting during which we consumed doritos and looked at paintball guns on ebay in internet explorer connected through aol on a 56k modem before hopping into our balding fathers' latest midlife-crisis-impulse-sponsored japanese-built suv to head to the mall and get more skateboarding shoes and third-rate irregular levis and mountain bike parts before heading home, voting democrat and masturbating to the latest sears catalog while huffing paint in your garage before talking to ****philes on aim pretending to be whatever camwhore they're ranting about on myspace with a matrix quote/anime character name/triple six-asterisk-parentheses-surrounded screenname before heading to your supposed "good school" in the morning to buy more pot to smoke during your counter-strike lan party with jimmy and the rest of his friends taking ritalin and adderall and prozac eight times a day before taking a casual pass at local, state or national governmential figures, legislature, or structure to appear edgy and intelligent in front of your budweiser-sneaking, limp-wristed, near-to-columbine sociopathic "deep" friends who play the victim when they start losing arguements six days before their botched suicide attempt simply because school tramp number twelve wouldn't go under the bleachers with them to let them get to second base before their thirteenth birthday.

Are you OK?

>Now it's infested with shills, normies and cucks
you spelt Sup Forums wrong
Sup Forums is full f obvious shills and normies cucked by politicians
inb4 hurrdurr hes not a politician xDD

Women took it over.

I hate to say it but as a tranny, I hate women now.

Why don't you go back to imgur?

>implying drumpf isn't a disaster

This, kids, was how it was from 1996 to 2006. Most of that shit was before 911

Shills are called out on Sup Forums. Not on reddit.

Not everybody is a drumpf supporter here too. The only normies that come here are r/t_d.

So true bro

reddit was always fucking trash

I posted the google map of swedish migrant crimes in a /r/worldnews thread and got banned from that subreddit in about 30 seconds.

Reddit doesn't even make any money, it's paid for by the Jews to control the narrative.

>Reddit was every good

>Used to have a Reddit account

>Caring about Reddit drama

>Going on Reddit

Kill yourselves.

redpill regressives

regressives are racist against white people
regressives are sexist against men

Reddit has always been shit. They can't even produce memes without stealing ours.

Wouldn't know OP, never been there.

About your images... in the white guy in a suit supposed to be L.Ron Hubbard?

And Sup Forums is racist against blacks and sexist against women, you are the same as them.

No, I just found the meme here and thought it was funny.

I think it was around 2014-2015 that literally all parts of the internet was flooded with shills. If you think there are many shills here, it's 100 times more on Reddit.

I tried browsing /r/Politics during the Trump election, and well, ALL of the posts were anti-Trump. All of the top comments were of pro-Hillary people, Bernie Sanders threads were deleted and pro-Trump threads deleted.

And the thing is that this started around when the it was clear that it was Trump vs Hillary.

Somebody claimed to have noticed a pattern though, the top posts (that were links to news) were all links to articles for 3 different news outlets, not too known. Even when articles from bigger news outlets were directly cited, these 3 sites were still used.

Also now there is a anti-Trump subreddit that reaches the front page all the time, but only with one post at a time, which could indicate that they buy upvotes.

Trump is a child though, so it's basically deserved.

>Shills are called out on Sup Forums.
>Proceeds to say "drumpf" in the very next phrase

Kek it's like pottery.

>Reddit has so few decent, level headed comments.
>That's why I come to Sup Forums, a beacon of civility and logic.

>12 living in the suburbs listening to linkin park watching dragonball z drinking pepsi while playing halo co-op on the easiest setting during which we consumed doritos and looked at paintball guns on ebay in internet explorer connected through aol on a 56k modem
are you me?

I despise SJW's. They have utterly ruined weed and basically turned it into the lamest thing to do. Whatever happened to getting stoned and making jokes? Seems they're willing to trade it in for getting stoned because you made a joke.
It used to be fun, you know, the idea of getting high, unwinding; now it's all about lecturing.

Go on r/politics and every thread is a circle jerk about Trump eating baby's or something using sources like buzzfeed and salon.

This made feel sad and old

Dude this is one of the realest posts I've ever seen around here.

I think it was always terrible, in a way; it always had a die-hard leftist stream of growing support.

Mario, please. You're using the beacon of civility and high discourse now. Do you mean to imply that you yourself are not civilised?

damn, even fits as a german

Actually, I'm screencaping this.

bro your get getter is malfunctioning

up/down vote system is easy to manipulate which results in single hivemind mentality

Add me in the screen cap

It's an old pasta from Newgrounds you underaged redditors.
No wonder this board is so shit now.

heavy

replying to himself not being an autist you're at the very least a schizophrenic

sorting comments by controversial and just reading the triggered cucks is the only way to do it

Haha good one, brother

Fuck those idiots for not having an up to date mental list of every copypasta ever made

>american vexillology

Feels like yesterday..

paid shills and takeover of mods/admins

Congrats you are relevant. Every dog has its day and deaddit is dogdirt.

>Reddit was good

you should already know why we hated Reddit aside from not assimilating in other board cultures and killing memes