SWEDEN YES!

I need to red pill a friend on government propaganda telling white women to sleep with immigrant refugees, they don't believe me. Need the cartoons and pics etc

help pls Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978028/Germanys-Mr-Flirt-teaches-refugees-pick-women.html
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/sweden-muslim-gets-community-service-for-brutal-rape-of-12-year-old/
refugees-welcome.se
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

i need halp I don't have them saved

bumping

Just tell them the story of the blanda upp music video. Or Amy Biel.

It's merely a meme. Less than half a percent of Swedish women sleep a brown man in their lifetimes

Bumping

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978028/Germanys-Mr-Flirt-teaches-refugees-pick-women.html

It's german but whatever

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/sweden-muslim-gets-community-service-for-brutal-rape-of-12-year-old/

community service for raping a child is pretty much getting away with it. I know the things you mean there was that camp where they taught them how to pick up swedes

Dating site for people who want to meet refugees
refugees-welcome.se

There is also an app called Welcome
whitch is like tinder.

There's an archive of every thread.

that's absolutely fucking disgusting if true, Jesus Christ I honestly don't know how to deal with this stupid shit it's all I think about every day

what the actual fuck

jews truly have no shame

Why do jews hate white people so much? What did we do to them besides the nazis in ww2? Plus ally nations took them in and helped by giving our lives, why do they repay us in hatred?

So, basically Swedish men pay through their taxes to literally hire Swedish women to become cumbuckets for low IQ shitskins.

If I didn't know Swedish men, I would feel sorry for them.

I feel sorry for the fact I'll need to find another source of high end welding masks when Sweden totally collapses but nothing else.

Yeah. There's the occasional slut who fucks immigrants, but on the whole it's extremely rare.

Why do you think there's so many Jew doctors, lawyers, scientists, bankers, CEOs etc? They are objectively smarter than goyim.

Imagine how it would feel to live in a world where most people around you were too stupid to read and write. That's what being Jewish is.

I guess we're the only ones who have been capable of calling them out on their jewish tricks and ways

We are their only threat

I've got you senpai

because we outclass them in many ways and literally only find ourselves being taken advantage of because of our innate empathy for animals.

Sweden does´t have big porblems with imigration, fucking stop. I hope u fucking choke on ur red pills

Sweden makes the best axes in the world, the best tents in the world, and some of the knives and forresting tools in the world. Then there's some software, some pharmaceuticals and various other stuff where Sweden is world-leading but this is probably easier to move abroad.

They were supposed to be the "God's chosen people", but they've been surpassed by whites, and they don't want that. Non-jewish people supposedly only exist to serve the jewish people.

>Also pic related

Tell your friend that this basically reduces women to cattle. Marry this dude, get pregnant, your life and wishes doesn't matter, you don't want to be racist don't you?

Got none of that but maybe this one will do.

Why is his face not yet acid scarred?

Not culturally enriched yet

This

Those propaganda thingies were from Germany.

We have no-rape bracelets though if you want some of those.

swedish nigger detected, into the pit neger

Swedish axes are pretty fucking cool. I was going to buy one yesterday + a hatchet but then though that ~50% of the tax money that would be made by the Swedish company from selling the axe would go to sandniggers and not to Swedes. So I didn't buy it.

Kys and stop ruining your country you fuck.

I know that feel, I was considering getting one of those gransfors bruk axes but I settled on a condor double bit axe from the US instead