>USA saves the German people from the nazis
>USA saves West Germany from Stalin's wrath
>USA saves West Berlin from the soviets
>USA wins the cold war and lets Germany unite
>USA lets Germany become a regional power
>Germany dislike the democratically elected president in USA
>Germany be like TOTALES TRADE KRIEG MIT AMERIKA NAOW

Why are Krauts so ungrateful fucks?

sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/us-importsteuer-wie-sich-europa-auf-einen-handelskrieg-mit-den-usa-vorbereitet-1.3408488

INB4 fake news, suddeutche zeitung is the new york times of europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JyTW4Rg2tE&t=240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will USA save themselves though?

>Germany
>united

it's more liklely that trump will go against the german trade surplus as it's over the top and he favours a protective trade policy.
It's normal that german mainstream media is going mad because Trumps policys have the potential of hurting our overblown export economy and since it's germany they won't leave out any opportunity to virtue signal.
As soon as the economy here turns really bad with the EU being on borrowed time and all, times will change

>>USA saves the German people from the nazis

lol

>policys

>French
>Doing anything aside from licking America's balls for how much we saved your asses

The German trade surplus is artificially high and exists in its current form largely as a result of the Eurozone. Once the various consumer states exit then devalue their currencies relative to the Euro (and later, the Deutschemark) the trading imbalance will roughly correct itself, with calamitous effects in Germany proper. In effect, with the valuation gap between the EUR/DEM righting itself, peripheral Europe will effectively be exporting unemployment back into Germany.

I really hope you dipshits don't have a civil war because of it.

>USA saves the German people from the germans

if we have one you guys will save us right?
We don't have oil but you can still kill a lot of brown people here

Can I have cute German boys for saving them?

>saves

They saved you surrender monkeys as well.

Do you want everything you do punishable? The Nazis woulda gas chambered you for being a degenerate Sup Forums poster

psssssssssst
let the children play

>YES GOY THE N-NAZIS WOULD'VE GASSED YOU FOR EVERYTHING GOY T. SHOAH SURVIVOR
take a hike silly kike

lmao we could live Sup Forums

1. They did so to become the next superpower
2. False. Stalin proposed a united Germany with free elections if they were not to join NATO.
3. False
4. Would have been united had it not been for USA

Germans are fucked up that's for sure though

>implying Hitler wouldn't of sent us all to the camps for our tranny and pedo tastes

traps are gay and im not a pedo
an army life woulda done me a great deal when i was 15

maybe we dident want to get "saved" you fucking moron.

So all Jews were subversives? Nein, there were craftsmen, engineers and shopkeepers who went with them, they didn't have time to differentiate, you would be in the camps with us.

>saves the German people from the nazis
>save

You sure are on a shitposting streak today.

mate im aryan
are you saying if i was trasported to nazi germany and grew up there id be a Sup Forums degenerate ?

you missed the part where mango mussoulini threatened with trade war in the first place and germany is just preparing for it

>I really hope you dipshits don't have a civil war because of it.
Actually, that's precisely what's needed around here.

No, but you are now. You are what you are and if Natsis existed now I'd be sharing meager rations as we await out deaths

>that post
>that flag

I love you hans

Isn't that the same guy

not an argument

God bless Straya, last stronghold of the nords if Scandinavia is to fall to muds.

He knew.

>>Germany be like TOTALES TRADE KRIEG MIT AMERIKA NAOW
You realize it's in response to the orange muppet spouting isolationism, right? Fuck off you delusional Norwegian shitposter.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JyTW4Rg2tE&t=240

Whites=Welcome
Shitskins=Full

Perhaps this is why he died in the car (((accident)))

Exactly. SZ is the NYT of Europe. Take a look at what NYT time wrote about the POTUS election. SZ is as detached.

when you want to start a fucking trade war because a clown want to impose a 20% import tax, then you're overreacting.

how about crushing the trade unions, become more effective so that you can sell your goods 17% cheaper? then the price in america after import tax would be the same

how about waiting for the sanctions of russia to be lifted and sell to them instead?

how about do nothing? it's only temporarily, he can only get re-elected once anyway

If Germany fucks shit up and starts another war there will be no Germany left after. Three times is too much.

> USA blahblahblah
Yes, nice movie.

>burger education
Germany didnt start WW1

>American benevolent heroes, would you like your dick sucked right now?

Are you for real? You have less awareness than even the burgers about them. Each and every state more or less advances its' own interests.

Swistzerland as a strong currency and is doing fine.

So... I can't hab German boy? :(

The german trade surplus to the US is not that outrageous.

Japan and even South Korea, let alone China, have a higher trade surplus.

>that pic

Isn't that the same guy?

Unless the girl isn't wearing heels in 2014 I think it's a different guy.

Ungrateful Germans! Id it wasn't for us they'd be speaking German right now!

The Serbs started WWI and the Brits and French started WWII so how the fuck is it three times? Cuck

That's my roo.

USA destroying everything and pushing all the degeneracy is the true red pill people dont want to take

Lol, fuck you American.

We liberated Norway in WW2 from their ZOG, why are Norwegians so ungrateful now?

>USA

Thsts a funny way to spell kikes.

Nuke us.
I am serious.

There is nothing to be lost, and I'd gladly take one for the team.

For the shills saying germans should stand up to it: you have no fucking clue - weaponized laws all ovee, speak a word of critiscm and you either die in prison or die a social death, if you arent lynched by leftists and their shitskin comrades.

At this point, I am no more than a fireworks enthusiast, gimme dat firework, gimme dat nuke.

USA destroyed Europe for ever.

If you give up then it's already lost. It will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. If there's a will there's a way, and the will is becoming stronger each year.

>Australian
>Aryan

Thanks, Churchill.

Thanks Roosevelt. Thanks Eisenhower.

we were selling weapons to both sides until you cunts decided to declare war on Germany.

>be USA
>intervene in first world war to become an economic superpower and destroy German
>create a loan system in the interwar period that transfers huge amounts of wealth to the US
>fight another world war to establish its dominance over Europe
>betray its two closest allies, France and England, over colonies and more importantly the oil of the middle east
>further the free trade system established by Britain that gives huge economic benefits to the US
>whine that Germany has finally woken up and realized its hatred for the US

It's the same guy on the left and the right
Why is /r9k/ coming to Sup Forums exactly

Same guy. Story is the guy self improved

Yet you enabled anyway. You enabled Stalin too. Don't act innocent with the post war guilt propaganda you pushed.

>Germany has woken up

I wasn't alive, m8. Just saying, Churchill and the UK were cunts.

YO Hollywood is not a history class man.

I wasn't alive either m80. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

I guess in your defense, your family was probably still in India in WW2.

it is not germany who is stacking the tnt under nato, but trump.

Hey, leave Mayor McCheese out of this, or we'll come for your kraut ass

>>USA saves West Germany from Stalin's wrath
>>USA saves West Berlin from the soviets
>>USA wins the cold war and lets Germany unite
>>USA lets Germany become a regional power
>>Germany dislike the democratically elected president in USA
>>Germany be like TOTALES TRADE KRIEG MIT AMERIKA NAOW
American education - the thread.

Woken up to that US is not its friend, surely, they are still cucks bending over for cultural marxism and globalism.

You saved everyone else from the nazis. We WERE the nazis.

>>USA saves West Germany from Stalin's wrath

If you hadn't attacked us we would have kicked Stalin's ass.

>>USA wins the cold war and lets Germany unite

What the fuck are you talking about? We paid for east Germany like you paid for Alaska. Murrica had nothing to do with this.

>Why are Krauts so ungrateful fucks?

Maybe because you fucked over the middle east and now we have to take in millions of rapefugees because you single handedly ruined Syria, founded ISIS and gave those assholes an excuse to come over here and our government is too fucking soft to send them back.

Stopped reading there.
Thought the education system was of a higher standard in Norway.

Because we are not cucks like you sucking every ones dick for some shoulder padding.

Germany and EU first.

To be fair, Mutti invited them over and then attacked Italy and Greece for trying to tell them to fuck off.

come at me nigger, you know the way.

THANK YOU USA, BEST ALLY

Merkel is just as much to blame for this but if Bush and Obama hadn't fucked over the middle east the rapefugees would not have wanted to leave their country to begin with.

Africa has been shit for centuries. Most of your refugees are coming from there, it has nothing to do with Syria.

>Africa has been shit for centuries. Most of your refugees are coming from there

They are not, you are confusing us with Sweden. We barely had any rapefugees before september 2015.

yes, imagine if the refugees stayed in crisis shaken Greece and the Balkans. South of the EU collapsing and rest of the EU forced to go in the middel east to stop the refugees and so fighting Americas war.

Nah mate, we rather watch you die.

I bet you dont ant to invade Africa to obviously BTFO the chinks from there so you think the stupid euros will do it to stop the refugees from coming.

nah mate, again, you east cost will be in perfect range of chink icbms from there and they can build submarine bases and hunt yours and attack your east coast bases.

i cant imagine what the real one could have possibly been

The fuck are you talking about? I don't care about Africa. These are economic refugees, they have nothing to do with the wars in the middle east. These people have been nomads for years until Mutti decided to publicly announce free blondes and homes to every nigger that makes it to Germany.

Yes, this was around the time the refugee "crisis" happened. As soon as Mutti announced Europe was open for anyone with brown skin, the continent was flooded with millions of military aged Muslim men.

>suddeutche zeitung is the new york times of europe

So, fake news?

>serbs responsible for full retard war that the men in the trenches often refused to fight at all because it was stupid

No.

ORLY? We learned that the nazis did only get like 30% of the votes and that they somehow jewed their way to the power

hence, the majority of germans were not nazis du-h, but most of them were too afraid of the nazi brutality to speak up, except for this girl and she did almost get a single chapter for herself.

>USA saves
lel

hans pls

here's a batch of new europeans en route towards EU shores. can you point out the ones fleeing from the countries that USA accidentally have bombed in self defence?

What the fuck you are talking about you cant be serious.
USA infiltrated Germany the last decades like noone else, Germany is still got no real peace contract and politics, media etc is dominated by transatlantic US-thinktanks. Germany made in USA/CIA after 1945: /watch?v=tfXLOtlYC7E

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Getting real sick of you good goy patriotard nigger-lovers.

They're the same people though?

Fucking kys you stupid kike slave.

The jewing was the "fiere bombing of the Reichstag" in witch the president was convinced it was the gomunist and gave emergency powers to hitler.

>destroy Germany in WWII
>teach Germans to hate themselves
>Germans chimp out again but this time with immigration
we only have ourselves to blame