ROACHES GETTING MAD CALLING THE DUTCH NAZIS

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39242707

ROACHES GETTING MAD CALLING THE DUTCH NAZIS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/HollandadanNaziUygulaması?src=tren
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always knew those Dutchies were an alright bunch.

The irony in calling us fascists over blocking a campaign on our sovereign lands for a law that gives their dictator more power
cannot make this shit up

Lets go out tonight! Destroy all Turkish shops loyal to Erdogan!!!! REEEE

Who's the Danish leader and what's the chance of him/her calling erdogan a turkroach

lmfao fuck the roaches, all turks are shit

> 1.4 million Turks
> in Germany alone
Good God, why?

because you cunts forced us to take them in.

Fuck those roaches.

Heil Hitler.

PURGE!

Based aquafresh

Imagine if the ERE never fell

Its like you had a choice to keep them out, but no your supremely cucked governement opened up their assholes and you followed them like the blind sheep you are, I dont associate current germans with those from the past, youre despicable and bring shame to your heritage.

As much fun as that would be. Bad!
Let them chimp out so we are justified to bash their heads in

DAMN

THE CUNTS ARE DOING IT SO THEY DON'T PANIC NORMIES WITH ROACHES ON THE STREETS OF DUTCHLAND

Erdogan is a goat fucker.

>American education

no, just your average cucked politcian shitbags trying to win public opinion 4 days before the election they're hoping to win despite everything they fucked up

I don't usually defend Germany, but they were actually forced by the US government to take in guest workers from Turkey after WW2 because you wanted to streghten NATO

Real Byzantine feels

Why would anyone in the Netherlands be loyal to Erdogan in the first place?
Wtf is this shit

Geert will rule the world.

Fuck Turkey its getting a bit Upitty now

Based Dutch

I feel flattered

This is a good day

>CALLING THE DUTCH NAZIS
They also called us Nazis because ever since the Love Parade with all the dead people, we have laws and regulations concerning mass rallies, and roaches can't into laws and regulations.

bump this shit HAHAHAHA

It's like oprah winfrey: YOU ARE A NAZI ! AND YOU !! AND YOU!! EVERY ONE IS NAZIIISSS!!

It's probably turk living in the netherlands or the ones born from older generations of turk who migrated there

>twitter.com/hashtag/HollandadanNaziUygulaması?src=tren

Kek, Turks are so butthurt they got an hashtag trending about us now

Let him come and afterwards we kick every turk that voted yes out

Why is Germany so buddy buddy with Turkey? Gonna need a quick rundown

Hope people get nationalistic pride and decides to fuck them later this week...

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU ARMENIA!!!

OH NO!!! :^)

I dont hope this because then our right ringed politician might get a lot of votes in the general election next week...

>Geert makes Erdogan ban all turkish immigration himself

4D chessmaster

*angry clattering noises*

We're hitting levels of ROACH that shouldn't even be possible

One thing i don't get is: Why are we allowing the no campaign but not the yes one? This will only motivate the yes roaches

Both can fuck of

Well done based aqua fresh. I feel proud you guys took over our monarchy in 1689.

Historically, we were allies in WWI. But that's irrelevant. We have a billion fucking roaches now because we took in 800k turkish workers in the 70s and they absolutely refuse to not be roaches and complain a lot.

Best colony

Based Geert

It's starting to look like many muslims are truly a bit mentally challenged, do these morons actually think calling us "Nazis" is some ultimate trumpcard?

Why are we not building a wall around the roaches?

Ga. Ga weg. En kom nooit meer terug.

Roaches can't handle the bantz

Translate it, you dunce.

Erdogan will have his power.
He will bring back the death penalty.
He will be BTFO by the EU.
He will steer a pro-islamist course.
He will ruin Roachistan.
Roaches will flee to Europe.
?????

Profit!

i say too all the turks in the netherlands who agree with erdogan

go back to turkey and never come back

kek
He also posted that on twitter
Oh yeah, and I say to all turks in the Netherlands that agree with Erdogan : go to turkey and never come back

And then there's this: I'm telling all Turks who agree with Erdogan to go back to Turkey and NEVER come back.

It's very simple: they like to live in our comfy nation; enjoy the jobs, wealth and social security it provides. Real respect for it? I think over half of them don't have it.

Oh, and against all Turks in the Netherlands who agree with Erdogan:

GO back to Turkey and NEVER come back!

Ye, try saying that in germany. 95% of the population will fucking end you right on the spot.

c u c k c o u n t r y

Cheers, as a T*rk I agree.

Let's hope profits for firms making this continent a proper fortress.

>want to to say to all turks in netherlands who agree with erdogan
>go back to turkey and never come back
absolutly true, fuck these erdogan dicksuckers, everytime i ask an erdogan supporter "why is he still living here?" they always came with the same retard answer "i make my money here."

Wilders pretending it was all his doing because he's losing seats in the polls

kek

>not using archive to give BBCucks clicks

Nope.

Erdogan wants to end the EU and fuels the fire. You simpletons fall for his bait.

>ywn live in a Orangist Anglo-Dutch monarchy dominating the globe
Why even live tbqh famalam

But Turkey was in the axis

Smelly little Russian it's time to go.

no he wants to win his referendum for dictatorship that makes him the eternal roach sultan, he get a lot of money from eu

turkey was neutral in wwII

Post your faces when Turkye will be a shithole in 10 years, just like Syria.

Weapon firms even better than concrete,we don't need fortresses...we just need the will,we don't need to make our beautiful coasts of europe full of bunkers,we just need to make our man and woman be able to legally shoot shitskins on sight,if we defended our country and our laws didn't punish us for doing so...europe would be a fortress not built by any firm but by its own people.
(The border with morocco used to be 2 fucking wires but was a military are that meant there could be mines and anyone lurking around was fair game for mad sniper gainzs! Result,nobody fucking dared to enter,even if are round that time morocco was poor af compared to nowadays and spain was one of the strongest economies of the world (see 70s)
Now we have a fucking triple fence with lots of shit but they still manage to jump because we aren't even allowed to use riot gear(that is only allowed against students and nationals)

It's like ISIS in a way: Something happened and you can turn this into a promotion stunt for yourself? GO FOR IT !

Kek I wasn't entirely literal. Although in some parts blocking infrasture and added camps might be desired still.

so Edogan is slowly establishing his position as sultan?

>Profit!
pic related

opening the gates to the moors again I see?

Hiv

>who created the "denazification" policies
>who forced western power to withdraw their colonies

You did this burger.

[[[flow of refugees intensifies]]]

He has got a reason to start dumping refugees on Germany, end his bargain of the deal and watch the world burn

Muslims are insane and you can't use subtle slights again them, it doesn't work that way.

>world war 1, armenian genocide
>killing 1,5 million Armenians for the lulz
>"it wasn't a genocide, you are nazis for saying that!!!!!!1111"