Why are video game communities so blue-pilled?

Why are video game communities so blue-pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsSrr1G3l-s
youtube.com/watch?v=TBeC8vZALck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Gramsci#Hegemony
youtube.com/watch?v=NXbfY22zIjM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFdJVSGsGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because western games sucked dick now

Because we're still occupied and ruled over by The Jew World Order, and they approve/produce what's in the video games. Mix that in with 12+ years in a Jew World Order ran/occupied public schooling system (The Jewtardification Process), vaccines, and the rest of the Jewtardation they push on us. And why is it even a question?
I just gave you the answer, now there's no need to ask anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsSrr1G3l-s

Because everyone with a brain left the hobby, and with no escapism left turned to pursuits that can't be ruined by retards, like the study of politics, literature and history

The kind of person who enjoys modern videogames is really fucking dumb

Triple A developers suck ass. With Indie you have a better chance of finding something thats not political at all and just focuses on the game.

If you want to see a truly blue pulled community, check out everything related to Paradox: eu4, Victoria, hearts of iron.
These people are for the most part literal communists.

Game dev student here. Been studying it for 2 years and will be doing 4 more years at uni this year.

It's because the big games are being aimed at the blue pills(They tend to have the most money to spend on games, DLC, and Special Editions).

If you want to see the red pilled game communities you generally have to look at the fans of Alternative Games like Metal Gear, Witcher, Deus Ex and Rust.

Fucking exactly.
Enjoy playing the exact same shooter every year that plays exactly the same like every single one before, but this time most of the german army in WW1 is black.

The last good Call of Duty

video games havent been good since like around like 2004.

the original call of dutys, half life 2, far cry 1, vanilla wow

they've gone down the skinner box rabbit hole to keep games addictive and then whore people out for DLCs.

im glad i gave up the vidya this year, only once in a blue moon does something truly engaging come out that is truly a piece of art like the witcher 3.

Why is the metal community so blue Pulled? How can you sing about killing and Satan while at the same time being a sjw faggot?

Lolwut

Because games are for children.

You can't expect children(or adults that think like children) to be "redpilled"

I couldn't agree more.

That will always be an enigma.

what the actual fucking fuck?

Some are some aren't.

The dumb dumb audience (FPS games) don't question nignogs being the main focus of a WW1 game, the strategy audience are more historically knowledgable and look upon such things as abhorrent.

curious, I pirate all paradox shit and go full natsoc every time

Probably because you listen to Manowar and Korpiklaani and not based NSBM

>(((ruberg)))

Why is Sup Forums always right?

Blame Euronymus. The communist faggot deserved to get stabbed by Varg.

I bet he hasn't even heard of Peste Noire, Absurd or M8l8th

Because they lost gamergate

What about the LoL and DotA players?

Cancer communities

This to be honest family

This

When you get into niche genres such as engineering games, grand strategy, RTS (rip), hardcore RPGs, simulations etc. you'll find a much more red pilled community. Not everyone of course but generally speaking they tend to lean right.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBeC8vZALck

>Koreans
not sure

The same reason hollywood movies are blue-pilled, duh.

There are red-pilled games out there, you just have to dig for them.

There are a lot of games out there that are far too complex for children, you know.

Just because cartoon network exists, it doesn't mean all TV is for kids.

>Ruberg

>lol
HEUHEUHUE
>dota
AXAXAXAXX

And there are those of us who aren't autists and don't care about MUH HISTORICAL ACCURACY in a fucking video game.

I just want to play a couple rounds of Shoot The Guy, what difference does his race make?

That and CIAniggers filling plots with propaganda targeting Russia and promoting regime change. The Modern Warfare games were so transparent.

The video game industry is SJW infested because SJWs infiltrated it and took it over. There's something about leftism that makes its adherents zealously pursue positions of power and influence in order to impose their ideology on the world.

This Italian commie wrote about it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Gramsci#Hegemony

i was just thinking this. i was playing a couple rounds of day of infamy and the server every now and again displayed the rules. the only thing that could get you a permanent irreversible ban was being racist. it was the worst offense you could make in the server. it just seemed strange to me

>niche genres such as engineering games, grand strategy, RTS (rip), hardcore RPGs, simulations etc. you'll find a much more red pilled community
this guy gets it, you have to play adult games if you want an adult community that at least has varied opinions and the option to debate them openly

Witcher 3 was had a whole muh 6 gorillion wizards plotline and made a point that you could not reproduce. In fact in all modern games romance subplots never result in families.

mmm, and I'm sure if the game's "politics" veered to the right it would suddenly become a problem

Plot of every modern warfare game

>k time to kill sandniggers
>oh no sandniggers won
>it must be the russians

They did? I thought the gaming community was split into two just like every community marxists touch. Do game developers still feel completely beholden to SJWs?

blows my mind how literally every server in every fps has NO RACISM as a rule

I have a quake server called kkk* Klan Arena with a MOTD that says RACISM ENCOURAGED and nobody ever plays there :'(

>revising history to support the (((narrative))) is okay as long as the game is fun
complacency like this is why we have a marxist infested society to begin with

same as every hobby
>video games start out as a niche hobby supported by white men
>golden age of video games, rapid innovation
>video games become popular
>women see this male dominated field as an easy way to get attention
>scream about diversity and sexism
>betas enable their shitty behavior and they get to the top with minimal effort
>video games have become so big at this point suits take over
>fire anyone who shows any independent thought or creativity
>churn out mass produced formulaic garbage for the masses who eat it up

>Do game developers still feel completely beholden to SJWs?
Big name AAA developers do. Many of them imported a ton of SJW developers, which is why the quality of games has dropped and the evidence of subversion has increased.

Good games still exist, they're just not the big name ones, and haven't been for a long time.

>Alternative games
>Lists incredibly popular games
I know you're baiting but come on

Yeah maybe we should change our history books too, educate our children that all of our ancestors and historical figures were ethnic minorities. Who cares? What difference does race make?

>politics, literature and history
>can't be ruined by retards

I get what you're saying but they're giving it their best shot

>revising history
>with a video game

Because when I want to learn history, I turn my Xbox on.

>play Crusader Kings
>create a satanist cult
>infiltrate all of Europe and rule over these nations with my cronies
>all leaders serve me as the voice of Mammon and Moloch on Earth

Because just like you they think they are the only conscious person amongst a wotld of sheep.Also just like you they will reject all evidence to the contrary to uphold this false sense of self worth. We are all blue pilled, it is the thing that makes man what he is. You are what you beleive yourelf to be. Kill yourself.

When did I say that? We're talking about a video game here. Don't go using slippery slope arguments for this, it doesn't apply.

Games are generally trash nowadays and the communities are even worse, full of women and leftist faggots.

People learn things whether they're actively trying to or not.

are you me? lol

Some historical games can teach you by putting you in the shoes of an actual historical person.

For instance in Rome: Total War, you have two potential heirs, one of them's an inept shit. Do you try and place him in towns that will improve his statistics? Do you send him off on a suicide mission to either die with dignity or become the man he needs to be? Or do you step back and let your inept son take the reins and fuck your faction up?

>joining Lucifers Own
>no joining the Hermetic Society and being granted divine revelation and alchemical knowledge from Kek
Shitter detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXbfY22zIjM

SJW's metalheads like this.

It must be painful to live in such a cognitive disonance.

One thing that touches me about old footage, is how many white people there are. It is such a beautiful sight.

>it doesn't apply

That explains the increasing demand for western artwork to be changed, for western literature to be replaced with minority literature in education, for all television, film and other media (games, music) to include more minorities (less white people) and so on.

The slippery slope argument applies because SJW influence in gaming has happened a long way down the slope.

Very accurate, but you this image is missing that annoying type of nigger, who talk the whole day over Dragonball and Naruto and get an emotional breakdown after viewing game trailers. Tbh Senpai

Pic related: Pol Pot in CoD Khmer

They aren't, really. Like it or not, a huge part of the momentum for the current rightward push came out of gamergate. Comics, movies, books, etc. all just bent over for the poz, but gamers sperged out and fought back. That isn't nothing.

Because it's escapism combined with man-child simulations. GamerGate happened because it was the last bastion of untouched space for dispossessed young men--the gamer community taps into that competitive mindset men have as well as providing a sense of belonging. It's fuelled by the false sense of accomplishment you get when achieving something in a video game without producing anything, hence why it becomes so addicting for so many.

>Alternative Games

>koreans
>dota

Koreans are shit at dota. They lack teamwork. The chinese are only good because they are hivemind insects.

I think you're overestimating how much attention people are paying to that sort of thing. I personally didn't even notice black characters in MP BF1 until someone sent some "ooga boogas? In MY vidya?" video to me.

I agree that SP was shoehorned in and blown out of proportion, but at the end of the day, it's just a game.

SJW pandering is indeed disheartening, but if game companies can figure out how to sell CoD to 50,000,000 people then that expands the pool of people who'll buy Deus Ex from 1,500,000 to 2,500,000. The hardcore gaming community is ultimately helped by expanding the casual gaming community because some percentage of those people will eventually enter the hardcore market, meaning those developers get more money and we get more of their games. I can live with WE WUZ GERMANS BF1 with that in mind (I didn't buy it though).

>Why are a group of people addicted to escapism blue pilled

>Rust
Isn't that the one which went "Ahahaha! We randomly make some players black, FOREVER, now! Fuck you racists!"?

I was in a party months ago on my PS4 and someone typed "nigga" and the white guy got assmad and said never say that word then kicked him. I loaded up a Johnny rebel song and before I could play it, someone else did the exact same thing
so I guess what I'm trying to say is don't lose hope xoxo

Nigger Gamers are the reason Trump is now in office

Lol, I get it. Its cause the nigger gamers were to busy gaming to vote.

They let other people dictate how to feel and interpret games

I play plenty of Vidya and I hate commies and SJWS as much as the next person. I play for entertainment, they unironically are seeking to escape reality

Because they always force you to play on the baddies' side

Literally worshiping the most genocidal regime of human history

>they unironically are seeking to escape reality
Isn't that part of the point of entertainment? To not think about reality for half an hour or so? How do you play vidya while not showing escapism? Are there non-fiction games or something?

LoL has surprising numbers of Trump supporters. I make tons of jokes about him while I play and seem to get a lot of support. I've only ever had one guy start freaking out about it, which was really funny to see.

>Marxism takes a deterministic approach to history

Nah

Dark souls takes influences from berserk, and bloodborne takes influence from H.P. lovecraft, who was quite racist.

They're made by Fromsoft, a Japanese company, so they don't let skypes have any control

Red Orchestra 2's community was red pilled as fuck...while it still existed

>Are there non-fiction games or something

edutainment games?

>End able bodied man as default
Kek the thought of doomguy in an electric scooter is too much!

>Live in white culture
>Everyone in the world jumps at the chance to live in white culture
>Hate and seek to destroy white culture

Based Geralt.

would pay $60 for this game again/10

Doomguy is fucking indestructible. He can fall from any height while carrying 100kgs of weapons and ammunition and be completely unharmed

I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn and noticing a lot of black people... but that just might be the Nora Tribe. The other groups might be more white.
Still im a white chick saving all these poor poc that can't save themselves.

Depends what you play. I play alot of Verdun, Napoleonic wars and red orchestra 2. Alot of redpilled people on them. Also play some SAMP too and drive around the ghetto shouting nigger and shooting at them with my SMG. Good craic tbf.

Those feats are garbage

Depends on the game if you play this on the main battle server the chat is basically just Sup Forums memes, like seriously a huge amount of the player base must use Sup Forums.

I quite liked DOOM2016's Doomguy portrayal.

>most games now have some boring ass tutorial with 40+ minutes of exposition
>doom 2016 tells you to rip and tear, then the game just fucking starts
>asshole tries to shove a computer monitor filled with exposition in your face
>doomguy just grabs the monitor and shoves it out of the way
>gets in the elevator
>asshole tries to tell you that what he was doing was totally justified my dude, for the good of mankind
>doomguy starts trembling with anger staring at the bloody corpse of a perfectly innocent man, picks up the shotgun and breaks the speaker the asshole was talking to him through

then, later:

>doomguy is breaking shit that asshole needs
>asshole tries to explain why the shit shouldn't be broken
>doomguy stops breaking it, only to give asshole exactly enough time to explain precisely why tapping hell for energy is a bad idea
>doomguy continues breaking shit as if nothing happened

Best character.

maybe your people are...you know the new Lord of the ring game, the one with the black guy...
the reaction of the italians is not friendly
count every time they same nero or negro inthe comments

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFdJVSGsGU link related

I play Town od Salem and there are 40yo mothers calling 13yo kids niggers in this game.

>everything is political
totalitarian detected

you're playing the wrong games then

RO2/RS and Day of Infamy are practically Sup Forums driven communities