HWNDU REVAMPED EDITION

Since mods deleted last thread, here is new one. I think this is politics, don't you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/internet-sleuths-sabotage-shia-labeoufs-latest-anti-trump-exhibit/
youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SW3pE2jqs-I
youtube.com/watch?v=IRslKeT0EmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course it it's about politics. Labeef's sacred pole is a monument in opposition to the President of the U.S.

Shia's sacred pole in opposition to Trump.
Do not bow down to it!

I think i saw a bird

bump

Commence Operation cuck drop

If this works it will be amazing. If it doesn't work I know we'll come up with something just as silly that does work.

I hope the next flag pole has armed guard in hiding. will be funny watching the dude climbing getting shoot.

infowars.com/internet-sleuths-sabotage-shia-labeoufs-latest-anti-trump-exhibit/

now you,ve done it

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

It will be glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=SW3pE2jqs-I

What happened did the guy get the confed flag up

nope mission aborted, might happen again tonight, maybe not

We're currently organizing a conservative Woodstock on /hwndu/. Get in here faggots.

DIVIDED

Hahahahahahahahaha

Link ? /hwndu/

Put a pepe/pol flag on it

We can do it. We have the techonology. It's been done before.
youtube.com/watch?v=IRslKeT0EmQ
We walk on the steps of giants.

Rip in pieces IRL dongcopter.

Can anybody give me a quick rundown on Shia Lebouff's HWNDU? The only thing I know is that he was in some protest, got arrested, hung a flag and anons triangulated it's position using weaponized autism and stole it right in front of his livestream.

What is he doing, and why is he doing it? Mental problems? Boredom? Attention? Genuine disdain for Trump?

We meme'd Trump into office and we found a flag from almost no info at all that could have been anywhere in the world , we can do this.

Is shia lurking here? Isn't the endgame tonhave him come on pol to find the master plans but he's forced to see all the red pills and then becomes a trumper?

don't divide not us inside

Fuck off, Achmed.

8ch dot net/hwndu/

Just so you know, for the record.. He (being Trump if you're slow) will definitely not divide us. You racist supports can believe it all you want, but watch.

.01€ has been deposited into your account

No niggers could defeat the racist le buff like us

Antifa is the only one dividing anybody.

>antifa
shit

So the rumors are true? 4ch gets the publicity while 8ch does the work.

8ch allows more focused discussion with less shilling and shitposting, so it ends up being more productive, but its just Sup Forums anons

Yes. Here the mods will delete the threads.

mods ban hwndu desu

I need a quick rundown on this, did drone user deliver last night?