courthousenews.com/judge-denies-release-for-washington-state-dreamer/
archive.is/Hby0e
psuvanguard.com/white-nationalist-pro-trump-graffiti-spotted-in-psu-bathroom/
archive.is/CDmEW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL OUR PEOPLE

HAIL VICTORY

Source for OP pic: courthousenews.com/judge-denies-release-for-washington-state-dreamer/

They all have to go back.

stop making these threads, (((faggots)))

How many of you actually own a hat?
Do you wear it outside?

I do. I also wear it at work.

I'm with Russia, and you ?

Reminder that shills are here
keep on fighting brothers!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows
Why Amnesty Don builds no wall

Nobody knows
Nobody knows
What his tax returns are

You can ask him to dance if ya wanna
But he'll smile and just grab your pussy
Nobody knows, why he doesnt disavows

Oy vey, who would do such a thing?

why is somebody from south africa here 12 hours a day telling us to stop these threads?

SOMEONE FIND ME A WHITE AND GOLD MAGA HAT I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF MY SHEKELS

A rabbi. They'd profit the most form it.

Only LGBFMs watch that cuckold.

WATCHA DOING RABBI

any of you dumb cunts want a maga edit ?

Do it cunt

>jew doesn't even know how to do the dollar sign correctly

wow is this true?

pls

WHEN IS SCOTUS GOING TO CRUSH ALL OPPOSITION TO THE TRAVEL RESTICTIONS
THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS

Why doesn't trump denounce these nazis?

imagine wasting time doing this

Sure

Antisemitism aside, that is some nice handwriting... too nice... must have been the Jew.

When gorsuch gets in.

no

it helps when their head is actually in the image but i could try if you REALLY want

cucked yet again by an arab

anything for the luls

Red/green MAGAs and a white inaugural. Don't wear them because I'm in a border city and would like to remain unstabbed.

>tfw you own the Icon, the Trapper and...

this bad boy.
What do we call it?

This one then.

the "broken hopes and dreams because no international shipping"

No it's just typical damage control. Kellyanne Conway is the first woman to ever manage a successful US presidential campaign. This triggers the Hilldawgs so they call her a whore. I bet Trump really has thought about doing it though.

>Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress
Seriously?

>You can ask him to dance if ya wanna
>But he'll smile and just grab your pussy

kek

Well it happened in Harry potter so of course it happened

Got some comfy reading to share, if you haven't already seen it.

archive.is/Hby0e

>BULGARIAN VIGILANTES PATROL TURKEY BORDER TO KEEP MIGRANTS OUT

>Figures in camouflage and ski masks gather at a fishing lodge. Many are armed with long knives, bayonets and hatchets.

>The 35 men and women are on the hunt in Strandzha Massif, a forested mountain range on Bulgaria’s border with Turkey. Migrants trying to cross into Europe are their prey.

>Patches on their irregular uniforms — a coat of arms bearing a snarling wolf’s head framed by Cyrillic text — proclaim them to be members of the Bulgarian National Movement Shipka, abbreviated in Bulgarian as “BNO Shipka.”

>Members of the paramilitary organization form into ranks as their leader, Vladimir Rusev, speaks. A former colonel who says he fought in Chechnya as a volunteer alongside Russians, Rusev declares his support for a man they admire: President Donald Trump.

>“The CIA is trying to undermine Trump,” said Rusev, a compact 58-year-old with a neat mustache and short-cropped hair. “They want to destroy him. We offer our support to him.”

The Chan

Didnt jews recently collect $150k for their graveyard and blame it on antisemites when it was just an act of nature during the investigations.

Maybe the synagogue needs some FREE repainting.

1 red hat (cost over 90$ for me).

i don't wear it because sweden is very unsafe and we don't have self-defense rights.

The Sup Forums, of course.

>he fought in Chechnya as a volunteer alongside Russians

Dude must have been tough as nails, Chechnya was no walk in the park, makes Syria look like Panama Invasion.

you have terrible taste in image

>more Harry Potter references

>voldemort
always voldemort

>Swede wearing a Maga hat

Bless your heart. Stay safe my friend.

My fake is currently being shipped.

But it's free postage and it's coming directly from Duterteland, so it can be up to a month.

Terry smtih is actually fasinating as hell. His college transcripts were medicore then he suffers that mental breakdown (or whatever) then spends 10+ years bulding an OS from scratch. All the while saying hod spoke to him and instucted him to do it. The OS may mot be practical but it is very innovative.

Oh and the videos i have seen of him, he totally calles the CIA gacking stuff detail for detail years ago.

Truely a fascinaing guy and i wish someone could interview him

>1 red hat
>90$
>can't wear it

Yes.

Hahahaha stupid nip
No hat for you

Thank you.

He should get younger babes in his cabinet.

top lel, just found this one

psuvanguard.com/white-nationalist-pro-trump-graffiti-spotted-in-psu-bathroom/

Fucking phone. Sorry i wont post anymore

>that black grammar and handwriting
huwyte pipo

I have a Russian knockoff "Cдeлaть Aмepикy oтличнoй cнoвa!" Red hat. I could probably get away with it at the gym or in my area (North East england) as a "joke".

Younger babes are usually all libtards.

>Huwyte

That means it's from one of us.

glad it wasn't a stroke, user

>huwyte

Can they please stop drawing Buddhist symbols instead of nazi ones? For fucks sake.

>No Stip on Nip!

He's probably following the advice of the founding fathers.

It's that alt like guy who is evfinded by all those Jews who salute him. What a phony.

>huwyte

Lol trumpdere

I have mine at home. Got the classic red one, the white and gold, and now the green too.

Hei Hurabbi huwut doing?

>older women

top kek

I unironically believe Harry Potter was some CIA psyop

#FakeHistory

This is good a good term to start using, in order to capitalize on the spread of the term 'fake news'.

JUST

IMPEACHMENT IS IMMINENT DRUMPFKINS

What does this potter bullshit got to do with anything?

This is what strong feminist womyn think of leftist men.

archive.is/CDmEW

>HAVE YOU ENCOUNTERED THE KEKBOI?

>A feminist fuckboi, a softboy who grew up going to communist summer camps, a cuck who likes to fuck.

>The cuckboi buys you a one-year recurring monthly donation to Planned Parenthood for Valentine’s Day. (It will outlast your relationship with him by 11 months.)

>The cuckboi tells his girlfriend he loves that she doesn’t shave her armpits, but is secretly glad she shaves her legs.

>The cuckboi knows that bragging about being good at eating pussy is lame, so he brags about eating ass instead.

>The cuckboi wants you to know that while he listens to Justin Bieber (ironically), he also reads Maggie Nelson (very seriously).

>The cuckboi understands that there’s no ethical consumption under capitalism, unless you’re eating pussy.

>The cuckboi drinks whey protein because he wants to be swole enough to beat up Nazis—not because he wants to look good.

>The cuckboi went to the Women’s March, but he didn’t post about it because he didn’t do it for the likes. He’s genuine.

>The cuckboi has no idea what you mean when you reference “locker room talk.” He was a theater kid.

You know this is bullshit right? "Life expectancy" stats are skewed due to prevalent infant mortality before modern medicine. Humans living to three score and ten is not new.

Does Jeb still have a chance? Be honest with me.

my m8 brought it down for me and now i've got people offering up to $1000 for it. how much you willing to fork out?

You're retarded bong, why do you think social security is a 20th century invention

Jeb! is a mess

TRUMP
RALLY
NEXT
WEEK

:(

Godspeed swedebro

1/4

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

2/4

3/4

strange world we live in