What's the appeal of Alex Jones Sup Forums?

What's the appeal of Alex Jones Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/F47L9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've listened to him for 13 years. I see him as sort of a father figure.

never heard about him but I thought i would let you know

Without him I wouldn't have known about the chemicals in the water that turn the freakin' frogs gay.

Fuck the system and the group collective

He kinda looks like a frog getting excited and making a lot of noise.

>What's the appeal of Alex Jones Sup Forums?

He tells the truth in a sea of lies and doesn't skim over things that sound ridiculous.

Is retardedly wrong as much as the mainstream lies

But hes way more entertaining

Overdosed on redpills.

alien drugs salesmen are prohibited by rule 355 of the bonesmen trials.

>Is retardedly wrong

Where is he wrong?

aliens being real.
everyone knows Y.H.W.H. is /ourguy/.

>aliens being real.

He's never said that.

oh really.

>no rule 34

come on man

imgur.com/a/F47L9

Watch the videos. At no point does he claim space aliens are real.

He talks about the elites believing in them, it's not something he claims to believe himself. You fucking leaf.

Something to do with always being right about what he reports idk.

>lmplying alex is not a space alien.

>lmplying he's an atheist.

despite moving over to the internet people still watch what's on at the time, the only thing that was on a couple of years ago was alex jones and the young turks

Alex Jones spouts a lot of stupid sounding conspiracy theories, rants and raves like a madman, and is actually right about everything a shocking amount of the time.

why is that the jew Michael savage gets shut down before Alex Jones?

Hrmmm makes me wonder something...

you mean cattle are too lazy to create their own content.

This. Once upon a time, twenty years ago or so, Alex Jones was given direction by the CIA to take the disinformation to the airwaves. And he did his job fine for them for about 5 years, until 9/11. He broke his last layer of programming that day and has been a walking nuclear grade truth bomb ever since.

In a world that is clearly insane, it takes an absolute madman to tell the truth.

So what else is Alex Jones wrong about since we proved your first claim wrong?

He's a humble water filter salesman, not any of this crap other people claim

Alex Jones is like 90% right on everything, 10% crazy.

Which is enough crazy to lead me to believe he's controlled opposition most likely.

In any case, he's entertaining and one of only a handful of journalists who aren't reporting fake MSM disinfo.

A gay frog?

Also, did any of you see the video he made where he claimed that trees are sentient and actually have a complex communications system where they talk to each other and send messages thousands of miles away to other trees through a network of roots and fungi?

He literally listed no proof of this being true, but I choose to believe it because it actually sounds plausible.

He's like that crazy uncle who tells you about all these bat-shit crazy theories about the government, Yet a few years later you hear they are confirmed or being investigated.

lewd sarah makes my dick erect

Sarah comics thread?

If by create you mean seek out then yes. And in like 2009 there wasn't much original content about politics on youtube other than the two I mentioned. There is some now but due to the way subscriber stacking/discoverability works older channels can keep riding their success for a long time.

Here's mine. They were just so fucking exploitable.

Just checked SarahCAndersen on Twitter and in the Replies to her latest Comics there is NO reply with based better edited versions.

Did she do something against her redpilled followers, or did they just lose interest?

Give me a few minutes user. I'll sort that out

Actual Botanist here. The assertions regarding trees are mostly true, the Sentience aspect is somewhat questionable , but they are capable of intra and interspecies communication and actual resource trading economics. I feel it's better to think of the whole forest as a hive mind with intelligence as an emergent property. The research is recent, but, it's legit. Alex Jones ends up being right the more: longer you pay attention. I used to think he was batshit crazy and wrong about everything, but, after the last year, I think of him as more of a slightly kooky prophet.

Funny memes

Anyone that uses Twitter want to post this on her twitter page?

You've been tricked for 13 years dude

His rabid love for freedom.

Good one. I can relate as an artist who loves true art and also, that painting is by our Führer

Yes I know. It's part of the joke

seek help immediately. you have been listening to a controlled op shill whose entire reason for existing is to discredit everything even remotely right wing by going into insane tirades about kek knows what on a regular basis while occasionally saying something sane or rational to throw you off the trail or cause you to doubt even that.

sometimes he doesn't know what he has sometimes and puts his own view on it we cannot fault him for that nor can we fault him for fearing for his life against certain groups.

He's incredibly entertaining and actually has a good track record. Certainly much better than anything in the mainstream media.
Plus, he gives the finger to the globalist cock suckers.

>mfw I can immediately identify Hitler's paintings.

I have been successfully brainwashed

Imagine for a moment You are Hitler and you strive hard for realistic classical aesthetic art and some guys shoving paint up their asses and shitting on canvases tell you you aren't a real artist.

Is it really brainwashing if you can now think for yourself ?