What kind of transmission is less degenerate in a car, manual or automatic...

What kind of transmission is less degenerate in a car, manual or automatic? What would you want your wife's son to drive?

Manual

most americans drive automatics, this is a moot point unless you are a poorfag or a snob

Automatic is for numales

Sporty car: manual
Sedan: automatic

>most americans drive automatics

i'm not surprised considering that americans can't fucking drive

Delete this.

>t.automatic driver

there is literally nothing wrong with wanting an easier to use transmission.

Not politics

Leaf do you even have a driver's license?
Does it matter what they drive? You'll be the one paying for your wife's son's car and insurance fees anyway.

There isn't a "degenerate" appreciation for manual or automatic you autistic leafy fuck.

Automatic is more comfortable, especially when driving in the city, but if you want full control over your performance and fuel consumption you should opt for a manual

Do you know what it's like driving a manual in traffic? Manual is cool and fun to drive but not when your stuck clutching first gear for 30 minutes

>le shifting a stick makes u manly

If you're purchasing a new, modern car - you're unironically retarded for buying a manual transmission

modern automatics get better fuel economy and performance than a manual

says the dipshit who drives on the wrong side of the road

this especially if you commute to a city every morning

manual so he can't text like a nigger while driving

>being distracted by having to shift gears every 5 seconds and having only one hand on the wheel at all times makes you a better driver

Nice proxy, leaf.

It's all moot anyways since we'll all be at the mercy of google self driving taxis when owning your own car is outlawed for safety reasons.

When you are the master of your vehicle and life; you drive a manual and bend said vehicle to your will... Automatics make choices for you... automatics are for sheeple.

Shut the fuck up pleb if you really hated technology you'd be Amish and drive a fucking horse buggy

I drove automatic my first 5 years driving, switched to manual this year and from my experience you're in much more control of the vehicle and drive train. Much safer.

Plus I can't count how many people text and drive, eat and drive, finger themselves and drive, manual discourages that heavily. As far as automatic goes, it's less fun, arguably the same safety features, might as well be on a bus.

I drive manual but if I had to drive in traffic every day I would go with auto.

I don't know about where you live Crocodile Dundee, but around here there are lots of steep hills so when you're driving like a cuck with your gas pressed to the floor because your automatic decided to put you in high gear because you're going fast, I can just downshift and smoke you.