WHAT THE FUCK happened to Western Women?

youtube.com/watch?v=dE8UHCDVYB8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaXBYcfVYZM
twitter.com/adirondackerica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feminism. wait for Generation Z.

jews. are you new or something?

>i am single because i am a powerful women

meh. these are a dime a dozen.

>starts off with a beyonce quote
nope

>Western Women
she's brown

You should be banned for baiting people into even opening that video. Why do we need to watch 11 minutes of an abrasive whale complain about things nobody can relate except for vapid whores.

She's fat though, and wants someone who is fit. Absolutely cat lady material.

>I'm always happy
>bitches about being an unfuckable rhino for 11 minutes
>but muh phD

I hate the women in my country

make rape legal

>always single
Yeah I wonder fucking why

Me too, that's why I married a foreigner.

History PHD. I love history, but wasn't foolish enough to make that my degree.
>TFW she likely had better opportunities because of her tits

I'm with you bro. This shouldn't be acceptable.

>AHEM

I think, we all know why things are the way they are.

It's because she's fat and has a fat face

She unmarriable.

- over 30
- probably dated black dudes since she's SJW
- won't cook for you
- uppity
- complains too much
- probably on anti-depressants
- whoever takes the bait and marries this woman will get divorced.

>video from 2014
Bet she's still single, but the chances that OP is a faggot are even greater.

She actually admits being a cat lady

You know what else? Her mannerisms and her voice makes me want to hop into a meat grinder.

>Unbearably annoying land whale

>"I'm a decent catch"

I don't know about you user, but nothing is more sexually stimulating than a woman with a piece of paper with a signature stating she's completed her indoctrination.

I mean, how could it not? That's what they told me I wanted all along!

Besides, clearly since she's gone through the indoc-I mean education system, it MUST mean she's intelligent and a capable home owner willing to look after my children and the house.

Oh wait, you're saying I can't sustain a family on one income as long as I'm middle class? Well damn, then who's going to take care of my children? Day care? Oh, perfect! That's what I've always wanted, strangers to raise and imprint on my offspring!

Current society, and western women is a joke. I fully anticipate a collapse,and I cannot wait.

European?

I was waiting for the laughs

What the fuck happened to TED talks?

You know what else?

What the fuck are TED talks? What fucking are they? This is the first one I've ever watched. Why do people act like they're influential or some shit? What is the point? Who gave this faggot a microphone and why are people willing to listen?

She has a bright future ahead of her. Her mind will be addled by anti-depressants for sure.
At this point, I'd rather marry the women that work at a grocery store or gas station. Degrees are pretty much a red-flag, but not always.

Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=aaXBYcfVYZM

>laid back
>outgoing
>ambitious

One of these is not like the other.

>TED Talk
>Beyonce quote

They let anyone on these things now, don't they?

Kek

Oh yea well here are my demands

Generation Z(yklon) will destroy feminism

SK.
I don't marry outside my race.

This. Women used to be useful because they would do housework.

Now they just fuck niggers behind your back and spread disease while being bad at everything they do because wimin stronk can do whatever mens can do.

The human race spent hundreds of thousands of years forming the gender roles that we had... But somehow a few decades of faggy SJW bullshit knows better than the lessons of all history prior to now.

>she's not white

Who cares?

There's Ted and TedX which is basically people larping as Ted speakers.

This is TedX which has always been a joke.

We're no where close to going back to the old paradigm. Societal collapse would have to happen I think.

She actually sounds like my cousin.

Her best shot at 31 for a husband is a 50-60 year old man. A 48-52 year old dude, divorced, and with kids may have low enough standards.

- already has the kids
- old
- a woman around 20 years younger makes him feel like a stud.

My brother fell for the bait and he's dating a 30 year old woman and he's 20. Told him to hit it and quit it, not get tricked into marriage. Dude is too beta and has no self confidence. He could probably be banging an 18 year old straight out of High School but he's going for the old hags.

Some of these old broads are trying to pick fruit on the tree... trick inexperienced men.

Holy shit, put down the fork fatty. You're not anorexic.

Thing is she probably had loads of men wanting her when she was in her 20s but she turned them all down cuz they werent that perfect male she wants or she was "too busy with her career" , women who do that deserve to be lonely

twitter.com/adirondackerica

she's still single and is not white

Sad. Men kept the world going for hundreds of thousands of years.

Women destroyed it in less than a hundred.

>that heavy fucking breathing

These are TedX, bit more lenient about who gets to speak

>1955

What a time. Families were close knit, drugs and crime was virtually nonexistent in the mainstream, prices were lower, and social standards were in place so everyone knew what was expected of them.

What a time it would have been to be alive...

>i'm not completely hideous

MANLETS BTFO LOL

> I'm single
> I like sports
> I like sex

Is she that desperate to basically have a 'lecture' about her match.com profile

osht nigga not before breakfast.

western men turned into numales

the blame rests solely on the individuals that would rather circle jerk in these threads than procreate

>Women destroyed it in less than a hundred.
To be fair, men relinquished their authority by vote. This is the future our ancestors chose.

Anyone else sipping tea/coffee just enjoying the morning with vids like this?

Yes, I'm comfy

What the fuck. I hope the students/people/whatever didn't have to pay for this event. I know Tedx != Ted, but if I went to either of these events I'd be expecting to hear something interesting, thought provoking, or inspiring. This is just a girl ranting and bitching for ten minutes. What a load of shit.

Well they fucked up.

I hope i can find one as close as I can to this.

Obviously not outside church but hey, I'll try to find a believer somewhere.

They became Jewish men.

She teaches at Westfield State University. Westfield is one of the most ghetto and disgusting places imaginable.

Sorry - its 3:30pm here

This is just sad.
She doesn't realize that feminism has failed her.

> This was when straight white males wrote magazines and not kikes

Fuck...

Mostly silicon elites and technocrats talking about big ideas to pretend there's an actual purpose to their meaningless wealth generation driven lives

how the fuck can we allow this to continue !?!?

HOW COULD WE ALLOW FOR THIS TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE !?!?

death squads NOW

I used to clean a gym. Women are indeed fucking slobs. It's terrible.

Lack of competition

getting away with stealing tax money and living comfy without work

they got soft on stolen loot

and love it liek fat tiks

>be fat
>be average-ish in the face even with makeup
>have shitty personality
>wahh why cna't I find a good mate wahhhhhhh

ahahah

so bored of this exact same thread, day in and day out

>why are all western women sluts?
>how do we fix western women?
>why do western women prefer BBC?

we get it. find a new way to make the point you're trying to make or fuck off because this shit is getting boring.

I dated a doctor and she was the most miserable chick of the 30 or so I've been with. Not even close. She started in surgery and got BTFO by the realness and is tryig to switch to the bustling field of dermatology.

This, there should be a "Western Women Whining" general

Good user, also doing taxes

Dont worry this happens all the time societies. Another society will take over after our society's collapse, and they will utilize our advances in technology to eventually colonize the stars

It's Tedx not Ted

If I recall Tedx is less prestigious and as long as you have enough money you can make one. Regular Ted talks are more curated.

Holy fucking shit, 36 requirements in total.

Like I honestly wanna see a gif of all the men in the world represented by those human shaped tallymarks, with different colors for different powers of 10(like red=billions, blue=millions etc) and see how many are left by 36.

I bet the first three will put it into the hundreds of millions easily.

I mean jesus christ even the most attractive, fertile, highly ranked woman in the world who could give you a hardened boner within 2 seconds of eye contact would have trouble attracting a mate if she used a list as rigid as this.

This is cringekino if I've ever seen it. It sounds like she is trying to convince her self she is happy, I'm not buying it.

>women's right movement
>modern feminism

It all comes down to a certain group of merchants and their penchant for all things degenerate.

>anti-traditional gender norms
>I've got a lot of things that should attract traditional men

>tfw set my Tinder so I only get matched with 18 and 19 year olds, and even they are fat disgusting blobs who look like they're 50

How do I meet girls who aren't from the US or Canada?

I too can attest to this, but where the fuck did he work where there were so many miscarriages?

Wait for the next generation

thanks

>Athletic
>Handsome
>Good with computers
>Can fix cars
>Knows plumbing
>Yankees fan (you've got to be kidding me now)
>Able to build things (very enigmatic here)
>a NICE car AND(!) a fucking boat owner
I'm gonna go on a limb and say there is no man alive that ticks all the boxes I mention. What a deluded cunt.
I really have hard time to fathom that this thing can have so many expectations and say them out loud.
It's inconceivable...

And BTW if those are all the things she wants, what are really the things she brings to the table?

>I'm not hideous
>I'm a pretty decent catch
kill me now

Women have no idea what men want.
Be feminine. Simple as that.

Offer me these 30+ things about yourself and I'll bring nothing to the table

I saw the comments. most of them where red pilled comments calling this bitch out

Sauce pls

To be fair the video shows her erasing some of the requirements as she gets older and her standards lessen.

She brings it down to five.

> knows plumbing

why? jkust call a fucking plumber

>phD in History
>succesful
Bitch! What?

>"But here I stand...single like a slice of Kraft."
>Audience applauds

Umm...what? Also, I'm not going to sit through 11 minutes of this shit but it really seems like desperate "WHY DOES NOBODY WANT ME? COME ON! I AM SO GREAT! WHAT THE FUCK, STOP MAKING ME FEEL SO BAD ABOUT MYSELF AND FUCK ME ALREADY."

Yeah, I watched it, but even the audacity to bring this up that this was your list at some point in life is ludicrous (and let's be honest she made this list for this TEDx talk, roughly few months earlier, it's not like she made it when she was 15 and it was lying around)
And even if you asked boys of their expectations of women at a young age they would still come up with 5 things tops. 10 if you are a total autist.

>at least jewtube comment didn't disappoint

>>I'm not hideous
>>I'm a pretty decent catch

That's what females think, they are so self-centered and narcissistic they have zero consciousness about their sexual value.

Each time she was saying "I'm pretty good catch" I was noping aloud.

Also she admitted she's a cat lady.

>also making whole TED speecha bout being single woman

Savage comment.

Life is so hard for single women meme. All the single women I know in their 30s are still mooching off of dad.

She'll always be your little princess, and she'll take full advantage of it until the day you die.

Like literally, modern female independence is a complete sham.

THat whole channel is better then each circus.

It's interesting how the definition of feminism has changed over the decades.

First-wave feminism had a relatively coherent goal: get rid of sexist laws and policies. No federal, state, or local laws should discriminate based on sex, and companies shouldn't be allowed to, either. This was accomplished. Seriously, show me a law on the books that is sexist. Hell, the only race-related policy I can think of is Affirmative Action stuff, and that's in favor of minorities (racism is ok if it's against whitey).

Third-wave feminism also has a goal: get rid of all sexism everywhere ever (and even things that aren't even really sexist, just to be sure). No person should ever think a sexist thought, or even admit the sexes are different. This is impossible to accomplish. Even if we reach a Star-Trek utopian society that accepts aliens as equals in the eyes of the law, there will be at least one or two dudes out there thinking sexist things every now and again (you gotta love Harry Mudd, man).

So now we have a movement that can never accomplish its goals. It will never be satiated, never be satisfied, forever be the victim, and never shut the fuck up.

She is fat and ugly.
No wonder she is single.

>i like sex
>i'm done riding the cock carousel and want to leech off some cuck

>When she as young and beautiful her list partner attributes is a mile long.
>As she ages her lists shortens by dumping "superficial shit"
>Tall stays on the list.

Height is about as superficial as one can get. I get it: bitches want to look up into the eyes of their superiors, but girl, you are 31, roughly 20 lbs overweight, and have a niche degree that is only good for lying to children about shit their forefathers did. Its time to start begging.

Beggars can't be choosers.

>Athletic
>Likes hiking

>Tall remains #1 requirement.

I feel bad for Manlets sometimes. I take it for granted that I'm tall, and still have a hard time manipulating these bitches into wettening my dick. I can't imagine the struggle of being under 6 foot.

Same here.

I love history and spent two semesters as a history major in undergrad. But I took a long hard look at the job prospects, and knew there was no future there.