HAHAHAHAHAHH

HAHAHAHAHAHH

Other urls found in this thread:

wtop.com/dc/2017/03/park-service-photos-challenge-trump-on-inauguration/slide/1/
usa.tiles.fanpic.co/749-2017-cnn/fanpic.html?v=7
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jan/20/inaugural-crowd-sizes-ranked/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8THdDHyfUTA
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/12/17/without-california-trump-would-won-14-million-more-votes-than-clinton-n2261014
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i hate trump now

Not my presidump

even if this isn't fake, what is so surprising?
Half of the fucking country were brainwashed that trump is literally hitler.

All the neighboring states voted shillary.
I'm guessing a lot of that has to do with it.

Park Service released new photos, but is fudging on the time stamps.

I wonder why.

wtop.com/dc/2017/03/park-service-photos-challenge-trump-on-inauguration/slide/1/

It's fake.

In image on the left the crowd has swarmed and enveloped that church in the middle right. Reminds me of the wall in World War Z. Shits fake as fuck.

Washington DC is like 90% negro.

I was there, doesn't seem fake. The city was pretty crowded but there was a lot of space to move around even up in the red section where I was (first section behind the reflecting pool). I walked around a lot too and this seems really accurate.

>Only residents of DC attend presidential inaugurations.

This is sad. If only livestreaming was popular in 2009.

>hold presidential inauguration in ghetto
>white dude wins
>no one shows up
>black dude wins
>50 millions blacks show up

SHOCKING
H
O
C
K
I
N
G

>Only residents of DC attend presidential inaugurations.

He never said that

But if the entire negro population of DC shows up in addition to the usual crowd, you're going to have record numbers even if the usual crowd is smaller than expected.

But obama also had a healthy usual crowd because democrat presidents get more in general, probably because Republicans don't make the long journey to DC, and the city itself is heavily liberal.

They should compare Trump's crowd to past republican crowds to measure enthusiasm.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

oh wait ur srius

oh shit ahahhaahha

usa.tiles.fanpic.co/749-2017-cnn/fanpic.html?v=7

The entire nation converges on DC during elections.
Plus for the sections up front (where it was still half empty), you need tickets that you can only get by contacting your local representative. That's how I got in and that line about "scanners" holding up lines at security checkpoints was bullshit as well. There were security checkpoints that were almost empty because there were so few people going through. I've had longer waits at the airport.

Pic on left was shopped. And pic on right was taken at 8 am. Yes Obama did have more people tho, that is true. But only a few tens of thousands. IIRC Trumps numbers beat Obama's second inauguration tho.

>things look different from different angles

The one on the left has some real obvious photoshop going on.

omg u literally think that hohohohohoh

>"white people"

Again, I was in the red section which is pretty close to the front. I originally got silver tickets, but my representative bumped me up to red because they had given away so few, and they needed to fill space up front.

I remember clearly there was this guy smoking a cigar IN the section because the back half was so empty he could easily wander around and not bother anyone.

Why lie? I mean why come on here and lie?

OP, the 1 picture that proves inauguration size is CNN's gigapixel, a huge panoramic view of the inauguration AFTER everyone was in and Trump started speaking.

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

zoom in. look around. Its solid people to the very back of the mall and even down the side streets.

CNN exposed its own lies with this.

2/10 m8

People didnt Fucking go because they where scared of the Hillary shills smashing shit and didn't want to fucking get hurt

>insecure gook throws himself a party and will literally kill people for not attending
>blows 50% of his country's GDP on it
>people are meticulously organized for fear of death
>WOOOW LOOK HOW MUCH MY PEOPLE LOVE ME

How bad must your autism be that you felt you needed to provide that response?

At least it was informing.

>we are still doing this non-issue 2 months later

Just who do you think you're fooling with your 9am photo?

>he said something I don't want to believe, so he must be lying

debunked 100 years ago. Welcome to earth, Ronaldinho.

Do you mean informative?

Are you telling me that someone on this board wasn't aware of the fact that DPRK is an authoritative dictatorship?

You irrelevant retard

Looking at Hillary makes me sad. Sometimes I honestly forget that she's just an old woman. A shit person, but fuck after the election it just brought some sort of humanity to her. Not just a politician, but an elderly woman who's crushed for losing the election.

Pics or it didn't happen faggot.

youre missing an important angle shill

>tfw you stand out in the rain for hours to watch our president get sworn in and get glared at by some shifty eyed jew only to be called a liar by some NEET who's never even traveled outside his hometown on a mongolian tapestry exchange

People didn't go because until like Demos they have jobs and don't waste time going to DC

>wasting a thread on this months after it was debunked
What a monkey

very fake news

Not sure why they're sideways but here's another one

It was only "debunked" by people using selective angles and baseless claims.

>debunked
you mean how you people keep clinging to "muh differnt tiems!" and ignoring all the other measures that suggest trump's crowd was smaller?

>muh fake news

Youre not supposed to be this butthurt when you won the election

Very Fake News

>Looking at Hillary makes me sad.
Sometimes you can look at a murderous psycopath in jail and feel sorry for them.
You position yourself in their place (empathy) and believe it must be bad luck and circumstance.

Sorry to bring you back to reality but a fucking sociopath is evil and egoistic and no amount of age can change that.

Evidence at Youtube: Hearings and debates proves she has no compassion.

go ahead, dump your propoganda folder.

Just make sure to post an aerial view of Trumps big crowd while you deflect okay?

hahahaha

>hue br
kys monkey

lets fuck off with this meme

people fucking showed up because it was a nigger

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jan/20/inaugural-crowd-sizes-ranked/

>literally half the size by his second election

how can you be so dumb as to post this. These are unpaid crowds.

Conveniently ignored in favor of alternative facts.

considering I got my invite 2 months later, i wonder who was responsible for sending them out.

>all white man
ewww

>obamas "come see the first nigger" got 1.8 mil
>donalds got about 900k
>literally half
>size is half

this isnt fucking science

Obama's 2nd inauguration was the same size as trump's cause he lost half his supporters,

Clinton's 1st apperance was 800k

>Obama's 2nd inauguration was the same size as trump's
no

The trump crowd was way cooler than the SJW influx the next day

it really doesnt matter, he was a king kong attraction and lost 50% appeal by the next election

>50% appeal by the next election
>muh feeling

k

Why was the left assaulting people? Violent left wing extremists. When will Democrats disavow?

>CNN

Very fake news.

White people have jobs to be at.

Worst

9am crowd is 9am

You forgot that DC is overwhelmingly black and votes 95% democratic ever since it got state rights.

>try to get PA inauguration tickets
>PA inauguration tickets have thousands of requests
>roommate lives in California
>get tickets through his representative
>ORANGE tickets
IT WAS THE FUCKING OVERFLOW SECTION AND IT WAS FULL AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE THE FUCKING INAUGURATION EXCEPT ON A SCREEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

800-900k vs 1 million
>showing clearly a difference of 100k

nice job, you math'd

thats the same shit as the king-kong effect

>try so hard

Timestamp or GTFO

Just another issue in a long list you GOT WRONG.

The MSM ARE LYING TO YOU.

1) There were riots and protests, people physically blocking traffic by chaining hands together in a long line.

2) People forming lines to block people from walking into the venue.

3) This led to LESS people reaching the area then the SAME TIME DURING OBAMAS INAUG.

4) They peddle this photo around, yet the photos attached show the truth when you allow for enough time

5) As there are MORE mobile phones and CONNECTED computers and SERVICES that didn't exist during 2012, TRUMP WAS THE MOST WATCHED INAUGURATION IN HISTORY OVER ALL MEDIA.

And the simple fact that you cucks also tuned in to see the "shit show" ALSO INCREASED HIS NUMBERS
PLAYED PLAYED AND PLAYED.

Your mind belongs to the OWNERS and THEIR MSM not REALITY

Are you shills perhaps using internet explorer? You are 3 months late for the shilling.

Nice try, shareblue.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8THdDHyfUTA

Hillary got +3 million votes tho...

do you know how large a 100-200k crowd size is?

thats a fucking Nascar event

that looks about the size of a nascar even in those last 2 areas

and did you not see my fucking link above?

Trump is the largest in history which didnt have a king-kong affect

and Obama's 2nd was literally HALF

nobody gives afuck about anomaly numbers

I love how this picture changes everytime they post it.
Remember the 2 I mean 5 i mean 6 I mean 10 million attendees, Drumphim.

>nobody gives afuck
b-b-but you are edgy user

>not calling out that OPs left photo is obviously shopped

It's surprising to you that Republicans have careers and just can't drop out of their jobs on the fly without sick or vacation days, even then they would rather use their vacation days not going to something they could simply watch on T.V., unlike SJW, Feminists (Women's Day, "Women don't come into work day"), BLM, LGBTQ and Antifa fags. Maybe that's why they are poor, bad with money.

Even then, you are comparing the first black president's inauguration which is a regardless of how shitty he was (he was an absolute bastard, race-baiting, victimhood pulling mother fucker) a historic day, to a president who is constantly compared to as Hitler, even though he did nothing that Hitler did, in fact the opposite, he gave people back their individual rights, and supports guns, aka. the thing to fight back against tyrannical gov., which even then, leftist movement groups and the general leftist party hates guns, but loves to pat criminals on the head for doing a "good job", because they are victims of their environments.

Get out shill, people see through your bullshit, and the truth always prevails against your lying narratives that never match up with reality.

and 2 mil from Cali alone were found to be false

[citation]

drudge report which MSM didnt report on

I need a citation not your feeling.

Stop...retard

check drudge more routinely, i already ingested the info and moved on.

she lost outside of liberalforina, nobody cares

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/12/17/without-california-trump-would-won-14-million-more-votes-than-clinton-n2261014

This is the reason why the inauguration looked dumb. I lived in DC all my life so I know about the area. Dc is a small city of only about 60 square miles which is like 5x less area than most cities. So when you look at DC look at the areas surrounding it(Maryland and Virginia). The population around DC is 6 million...pretty much all are democrat. Also DC is in the northeast...also democrat. Republicans living in the area dont like to go out, they stay inside on their computers and give no fucks. Democrats in the area are giant normies who love going out and doing retarded shit like going to an inauguration.

I watched the inauguration. Pic on the right was taken at roughly 8:15 AM

Pic on left water probably taken around noon.

>He thinks the presidency is a population contest

That's why she lost

Prove it.

Why do you have to be such a miserable cubt

benis

>14 million votes
where did they get that math?

California result was 8,753,788 - 4,483,810

62,985,106- 4,483,810=58,501,296
65,853,625- 8,753,788=57,099,837

thats barely half million difference

>and 2 mil from Cali alone were found to be false