youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HEY RABBI

WHATCHA DOIN'?

Hey Rabbi,

Whatcha doin'?

No, this seems more intellectual then "hail trump"

I think this wasn't a Jew this time.

Ehhh might not be. I don't think the schlomos would use holohoax style rhetoric. If it was a watcha doin rabbi, then they would just draw a swaz or something about ovens.

Not the "hall of cost" to truly spook the jews

why are the s's like that

$$$

>Choosing to leave it exposed
Hey Rabbi!

yes leave it up so everyone can learn the truth.

filthy fucking kikes

>we're choosing to leave it up

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

>Holocau$t
>$
They honestly can't help themselves can they?

they're dollar signs showing that kikes use the holohoax for profit.... aka the truth

what ya doing rabbi

$$ add a nice touch

nothing triggers jews more than denying the holocaust. its the funniest thing.

wheres the hate in this statement? Its just a fact no hate detected

they probably forgot what the S without the lines looked like

OY VEY = OBEY

HOLOCAUST= HOLOGRAM CAST

HOLOGRAM = HOLLOW GRAMMATON

HOLO CAUST = CASTING A FAKE GOD

SEEK THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND BURN THE DEMIURG

>we're choosing to leave it up

This.

People are waking up...For the first time in months I've felt 'hope'....Then I remember it's already to late for me.

I've heard of this theory that some Jewish people commit hate crimes against their own temples in order to play up anti-semitic sentiment and I'm fascinated.

Are there any documented cases of this being proven beyond a reasonable doubt?

A jew wouldnt write that americuck. Hed write something like kill all jews with a swastika

>graffiti isn't centered on that part of wall
>the exclamation point on the pillar

looking at it is torture

#FakeHistory

This is good a good term to start using, in order to capitalize on the spread of the term 'fake news'.

The double lines on the dollar signs prove it was not done by a young person, nor by someone who felt pressured for time.

The handwriting is of an elderly Jewish person.

HEIL KEK

How else would they play victim?

fakehatecrimes.org/
Too many to list

Watcha doin rabbi ?

SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP

TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS SAMSON, CHRIST AND HITLER BEFORE YOU

WE CAN SAVE THE WEST

youtube.com/watch?v=enQEJmdxokU

>stupid goyim always falling for my ruse

jewoogle the info yourself, you lazy faggot.

>hate
How is disagreeing with reported history hateful? It either happened how mainstream describes it or it didn't. Has nothing to do with hate. Fucking stupid.

This. Nobody today does the double line dollar symbol. That's old as fuck. This is fake. I'm sure in a few weeks, we'll hear that the owner of the building was arrested.

This.

great resource, thanks

this was done by local antifa.

same guys who shot the sikh dude here screaming go back to your country.

If someone tells me "the potato famine" never happened, I wouldn't think "OMG THEY ARE HATING ME". I would think, "OK, let's debate that".

WTF is wrong with these people?

HEY RABBI

Saved.

>We're leaving it up until the media has taken enough photos and footage

God this image is really getting a workout in the recent months. So many fucking false flags happening.

>but DRUMPF was elected so that means hate and intolerance have to be here somewhere!
>what do you mean the only ones spreading hate and intolerance are the left?
>SEE LOOK AT THIS VANDALISM! I WAS RIGHT!

Tell me ehat kind of synagogue it is and I'll tell you who it was.

>Orthodox: a local shitskin
>"Reform:" the "rabbi" himself, to make Trump look bad

how about that whole "Richard Spencer Nazi Salute thing"?

youtube.com/watch?v=3rvF9FOB7Xc

THE DIGITS THEY'RE OVERPOWERING

trying to jew down the price of the repainting

>seattle
>which one of you did this???

I think you'd be better of asking in leftypol, user....

That temple leases it's building to a local elite private middle school. It was 100% a SJW from that school.

I see the graffitti but where is the lampshade and framed tattoos you are supposed to shame march the goyim by?

So if we're not the ones doing this then where are they organizing?
I've never seen a "Let's wreck the jewish cemetery thread" on pol yet

This is actually a good strategy

Get them to start showing "holocaust was fake" and people start to look into it

>the s is a sign of money $
Maybe they just can't control themselves.

I would but whenever I go to Europe, I can never seem to find any mass Jewish gravesites.

The rabbi just doesnt want t erase his own masterpiece yet. he worked too hard on it last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Video related.

>he left it up
Are they even trying to hide it?

They don't organize or plan shit. They are lefty butthurt liberals. They brag about being so much more intelligent than the right, but are completely and utterly ruled by their emotions.
>probably read some article and got supremely butthurt
>tried to tell other people the world was ending because Trump eats KFC with a fork and knife
>people tell them that it isn't that bad
>furious and crying they run out and tag the place
>NOW EVERYONE WILL SEE HOW MUCH HATE THERE IS!!
>SEE GUYS THE WORLD IS BURNING UNDER DRUMPFS RULE
>#notmypresident

Those cemetary damages were revealed to be due to weather conditions because the owners used substandard materials. It was reported on by the New York Times but, then subsequently buried or ignored by everyone else because muh 6 gorgillion.

I live like three blocks away. What should I go do?

Interesting. I see fake hate crimes committed by Jewish, black, gay as well as white people on this site. So while its interesting to note that this is a fairly common pathology, its not unique to Jewish people. I wouldn't therefore draw any conclusions that this is part of some Jewish conspiracy.

An interesting, if depressing archive and phenomenon though. Thanks, user

kek

Because "wreck the jewish community" isn't even what pol wants to - save for a few ultra-stormfront nazies, maybe. What we are concerned about, are all the (((coincidences))) in politics and industries, or, to speak plainly - jewish influence. That doesn't mean we hate on their common people - though some may claim a distaste for them, that is as bad as it gets.

probably a black person, jew, or woman.

>Who was responsible for this?
Probably the homeless junkies walking around Capitol Hill at night screaming at the top of their lungs to die. Meth is a hell of a drug here on Capitol Hill.

make a stencil of "ayyy rabbi"

>I wouldn't therefore draw any conclusions that this is part of some Jewish conspiracy
Can a single person conspire alone? I believe that's whats being suggested here, not overarching conspiracy among multiple actors or an entire race.

lol jews left it up because it would cost money to take it down or pain over it

>rabbi
not even hiding it

>I live like three blocks away
Then you know it's a middle school, and you shouldn't fuck around there.

Also get the fuck off cap hill.

Print up a whole bunch of and tape them all over the building.

Put the cunts head on a pike give them a real right wing message.

Or crucify the Rabbi either or, Right wingers don't leave gay ass fuck messages.

It would be hard to deny that there isn't a racial self-interest behind these incidents, and in addition that Jewish people, having influential positions in the media (due to culture, nepotism or whatever) have a collective interest in reminding people disproportionately (in comparison to other tragedies) of the holocaust.

Having said that, this is a case of Jewish individuals rather than a collective conspiracy per se.

But I do believe there are people on Sup Forums who believe this to be part of a Jewish conspiracy, yes. I think you give them too much credit in thinking they are as critical as you or I.

>Leave it up for a day to show hate can't break the community

Or to milk as much press as possible before it starts to get suspicious to the average person.

top kek

They should leave it up for good

Of course, the ever elusive modern day nazi.

Watcha doin there rabbi?

Which are worse: atheist liberal Marxist Jews or religious conservative Zionist Jews?

> (You)
>>I live like three blocks away
>Then you know it's a middle school, and you shouldn't fuck around there.
>Also get the fuck off cap hill.

I just moved here a few months ago. I don't actively look at religious stuff and neither does anyone else in Seattle. Burn it all down.

what is that from

Rectify episode 2 or 3

>the owners used substandard materials

That's the like the most Jew thing ever.

>Dead guy previously paid for a high quality headstone
>Schlomo gives him something substandard and pockets the money, because the dead guy won't be able to say anything.

Fucking Jews man.

link?

Why would you willingly pay cap hill rent when you could live somewhere less shit for far cheaper?

Well he wasn't going to just cover it up after spending his hard earned shekels creating it.

>choosing to leave it up

based rabbi knows the holocaust lies

Of course the red light shows to leave it up

HE PUT IT THERE!

> (You)
>Why would you willingly pay cap hill rent when you could live somewhere less shit for far cheaper?
I work downtown and like my 2 minute commute.

> (You)
>Why would you willingly pay cap hill rent when you could live somewhere less shit for far cheaper?
Also, some of us make enough to comfortably live here :)

Checked.

It's because (((they))) know that, with enough research, we can go beyond (((their))) lies and uncover the truth, so they just shout to confuse us.

It comes from a place of worshipping victim-status. It isn't uniquely Jewish, but its presence in Western culture is mostly due to Jewish culture and ideology.

The 'Jewish conspiracy' is just Jewish cultural behavior. They don't get together and plot as a hive mind to subvert Gentile culture, they just do it. It's what they have always done. There are individual conspiracies, such as Communist groups and the like, but even those are derived from the overall trend in Jewish group behavior.

Read Culture of Critique, it really shows how this works. Most 'conspiracies' are just people doing what comes naturally to them while other similar people do the same. It sometimes appears coordinated, but that's often not the case except at a very local level.