twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/839572200604696576

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0p7Oyvql9s&t=35s
twitter.com/johanssonmorgan/status/840142431987277824
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just cuck my shit up.

and that's a union

Imagine what their ballerinos look like

Even if the hat wasn't pink, it would still be dirt ugly.

some women protested against this as racist and cis-normative because "not every woman has a pink pussy, or a pussy at all" topkek. See on Crowder

you can help them by spreading this: youtube.com/watch?v=v0p7Oyvql9s&t=35s

There's literally nothing wrong with Sweden. I saw it on CNN

They turn on each other, it's funny to watch.

Yea so did John Oliver

drumpftards on suicide watch

Bigots detected

gtfo of my country

Sweden Yes!

>THEY'RE ALL FUCKING WHITE MALES!!!!

Question: where the fuck did all those pussy hats come from? Who manufactured them? Where are they bought, or were they mass produced by some other party and then handed out or something?

I don't understand how millions of these things just came into being basically overnight.

fucking sweden. they are not children
twitter.com/johanssonmorgan/status/840142431987277824

Must suck to be the only normal girl in that school

Nationally forced cuckdom at the hands of an incredibly shitty feminist government is one of the saddest things in the world to witness.

>tfw feminists start to realise that muslims aren't feminist

The feminists will put on black sacks and take it up the ass, because feminism is a massive shit test. Women crave a strong dominant man.

I think this shows the problem better

Nigger detected

Most of them probably will.But actual feminists in Paris are starting to realise that getting beat up in the streets for wearing a skirt and not being allowed in a café might not be very feminist.

Ask them why they are not mixing race? Don't they want to get rid of the white male problem once and for all? The whole media seems to be against white people breeding so there must be something righteous about getting rid of white people, right?

Clinically insane.

IF the pendulum ever manages to swing back, women are going to be repressed more than ever in history to prevent this sort of thing from ever reoccurring.

Though I suppose even if the pendulum doesn't swing back, the muslims will eventually do that anyway.

What does the hat represent?

vaginas, not even kidding, feminists think that wearing a vagina on your head somehow helps feminism

The jew shadow in the front door always get me.

well duh, how else do you expect to smash the patriarchy?

>all those manlets
At last I truely see

>Feminist Sweden
>Rape capital of industrialized world

If White Women don't need White Men and think they can do everything their own way then that will happen

se mata

How about voting for Fakku! party?

can you say their women are (((cucked))) as well?

YES!

YAS SWEDEN SLAY