Jesus fucking christ/pol/

Jesus fucking christ/pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=HZPTZuwwHng
youtu.be/buaVRE4pExM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apparently wondering who the stranger who managed to track you down on your remote hiding place to hand you your long lost lightsaber is Patriarchy. How dare he not know who she is.

>eight
>sage

Jesus I read this like a nip monkey speaks then read her name kek

Fuck. I bet he will mansplain her to use the force next.

>Someone you've never met or heard about finds your secluded galactic hideout
>Surprised that someone tracked you down, let alone encountering another person at all, you inquire about the identity of said person
>This is patriarchy

i dont get it someone explain

I'd like to give her a mouthful of patriarchy, if you catch my drip.

"Liberalism" more like authoritarianism.

Kek

...japs

>who are you
>a phrase familiar to most working women
so apparently women's egos have gotten so big that we are instantly supposed to know all 3 billion of them by name and face now.

They eat each other, disney not safe even.

The only thing that would make it better is if he asked "Is that you, Mary Sue?"

Right, like the most powerful force user in history needs training from some old geezer. He'll be lucky if SHE gives HIM some tips and tricks.

Nobody cares about these new sjw characters. Everybody is watching to see what happens to Han and Luke.

She's just using it as a spring board to suggest men believe women have no place in the working world.

It's just a case of the crazies. Then Jen yamato would do better in a hole in the ground putting the lotion on its skin.

Jesus, is this real?

It's too much it's killing me

Wtf cunts

This is satire right?

This article isn't even real

>watching star cucks
Are you gay?

If kek wills it, let the liberals pussies go dry so they cannot reproduce

I would ask that question too if someone came up to me that I didn't know. It is part of the 6 basic inquiries: Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How?

>Who are you?
I guess that phrase would be familiar to feminists... In an actual employment situation, they'd probably look lost or confused. Any man who might see them would think they were lost. Asking who they are is the first step in getting them back to their parents.

>phase all too familiar with working women
"i'd like that to-go"?

Nah. It's just a gag. Search engines turn up nothing

>Who are you?

I can't find the article. Do you have a link?

>What do you want?

The best part is that they tried to hard to make a strong female protagonist

Han was offed by his (((((son)))), Darth Hot Topic, in The Force Awakens.

Asking "Who are you?" is apparently sexist? I'm not even gonna attempt the mental gymnastics to make sense of that

>a phrase familiar to most working women

Wouldnt that be "How much?"

yep

>phase all too familiar with working women

how much?

It's fake. But give the USA a few more months and something like it will come up soon enough.

This has to be a fake article. I don't think even the most radical of feminist is capable stooping to this level of stupidity, and that's saying something.

>Get the hell out

its fake

>where's dinner?

You're correct. It isn't real.

>"Dr Pavel, I'm CIA"
>The Dark Knight Rises Begins With a Mouthful of Patriarchy

Good. I love seeing when companies pander to these people only for it never to be good enough for them.

>Did you just assume I'm a big guy?

It's misogynist to ask women who they are because that's implying that they have to justify their presence. A lot of women trying to enter the workforce meet such discrimination, where male employers force them to answer questions about themselves before they are allowed to work. In some instances the employers even question several women and only hire the ones who conform to the patriarchal structures at the company, while the others are denied their right to work.

Jesus Christ, your bait is bad.

Hey Sweden, how long before you change your flag because when you turn it sideways it's a crucifix? Can't imagine the muzzies will like that much eh?!

Hammill is partly to blame for this with his Twatter soap boxing about muh racism and muh misogyny.

>asking who someone is is now sexist

I'm really, really fucking glad I've never bothered with 3D women.

Fucking lost

You clearly haven't seen the vids on YouTube where a feminazi harasses a postman for sorting mail in her street ("stop stalking me") and another goes apeshit against some worker who dares to say hello.

STOP HOLDING MY HAND!

Is Luke a guardian, sentinel, or consular?

actual fucking cultural marxist here

the libs are going too far with this stupid shit

I don't understand is Luke hiring Rey?

Sentinel.

Maybe if you spent less time here, you'd realize half of those are very traumatizing for women to hear.

Do you really want to know what I want? Do you really want to know the truth? I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory, a renaissance of power! I want to stop running through my life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look back or look forward. I want us to be what we used to be! I want... I want it all back the way it was. Does that answer your question?

>force them to answer questions about themselves before they are allowed to work
Job interviews are a form of rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

>Yamato
Yellow fever faggots on suicide watch

That's the joke, yes.

"How much for anal?"

Was Londo /OurCentauri/???

I was already hoping you were being sarcastic. Did a good job of hiding it though.

Fucking White Slavers!!!

Consular dipshits.

>Literally the most Jewish film series in existence outside of blatant white hate shit for niggers that no one goes to see
>Still not Jewish enough

BAN ASSAULT OBLIVIOUSNESS
EVERYONE MUST KNOW EVERYBODY ELSE

I'm the cook

Apparently you idiots don't realize that this is fake; she stopped writing for them 3 months ago

youtube.com/watch?v=HZPTZuwwHng

THE PATRIARCHY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

So you read there a lot huh.....and....um...
...So...whatchya doin' here?

lol

I googled her name with the word daily beast and looked at her profile and article history.....

Pure fucking clickbait.

They know it will cause outrage this is why they write shit like this.

youtu.be/buaVRE4pExM

Actually I can see why the question might upset them.

Is that fat cunt in the background playing games on her iPad?

Luke dies in this one.
Hamil won't admit it but he's jealous Carrie Fisher was able to get out of it

>Star Wars sage

SAGE

To be fair the writer of that article is Asian and they don't really understand things having to do with empathy and other things that relate to having a soul.

lmao

Holy shit, Londo = Trump

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you aren't LARPing, I can tell you I don't have patience. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you renounce feminism now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

They banned their flag in some schools because Muslims were offended, actually.

Pretty sure he was sarcastic, not baiting. Unless you mean the "Mary Sue" bit which... well, she kinda is.

I've been saying this for years, these self proclaimed "liberals" don't give a fuck about freedom and are the most selfish cunts on the planet

>women don't know how to do anything but suck tons dick to distinguish themselves at work
>somehow thinks this is networking and a portfolio of work that would give them universal acclaim
>higher up has legitimately no fucking idea who they are because they've never do anything of value at the company
>somehow this is men's fault

The left is fighting the cultural batlle and has been winning for decades. Luckily we are slowing their progress.

Libertarianism leaves us comletely bare to cultural attack. That's why I am not a libertarian anymore

Is this real?
I cant tell

The common erotic project of destroying women makes it possible for men to unite into a brotherhood; this project is the only firm and trustworthy groundwork for cooperation among males and all male bonding is based on it

To be fair, the person in the mailman video is mentally ill. It's not that she's a feminazi. She legitimately thinks the mailman is stalking her. When you listen to her in the video it's clear that's shes schizophrenic.

So, what are you saying is that women are complex-ridden mess of human beings that have to be defensive even towards questions prompting them to self-evaluation or identification?

In such case, misogyny would be fair as apparently women are incapable of acting like mature, emotionally stable and sturdy adults and so they shouldn't be treated nor given rights of adults.

Thankfully this shit seems localized as we don't have such issues here.

"You're fired."

What do you want?

are you calling me a faggot

In some dark sociology classroom I'm sure it is.

Sauce?

tfw you realize luke was a fucking white male all along

that flag

you need a dicking faggot.