Smartphones can be dirt cheap

You can buy a smartphone for less than 30 bucks at wallyworld...why do you need an iphone?
I understand the need for a smartphone because for some people its the only connection they have to a job market (indeed, craigslist,etc etc)

But you can get a phone on a prepaid plan less than 60 bucks a mlnth and get unlimited talk, text and 10gb of data

You dont need an expensive smartphone, mine is an LG Stylo 2 (tracfone varient) and i only paid 130 bucks for it

consumers are retards

Because I have more money to blow than you do, so I buy nice things. Also buying things is good for a capitalist economy.

>Straight up advertising on Sup Forums
Shills have hit a new low

I have to have iPhone for work because of drop pin location I work in oil and need new addresses every hour. Also imeg. If I did not have a job I would not have a iPhone. And I have a iPhone 4 will not buy a newer one

this, when you buy an iphone you're paying $500 for the brand and $200 for the actual phone-specs

(((You)))

No, you are not supporting the small business, not supporting competition, not supporting lower prices for everyone.
You are helping monopolies form, monopolies are bad

>Using a mobile phone in the first place

I don't like paying companies for my own vanity, thank you very much.

>free markets bruh do you hate liberty ?
>how dare you choose what to do with your own money

Not even a flip phone?

Always go for the 100 burner model. No big deal when you drop it in the loo.

My old iPhone 5 lasted me four years. It didn't even die, I could have used it more, I just felt like getting a faster phone. I've got an iPhone SE now.

Anyways, my point is that iPhones last really long and they're a good investment.

iPhone6 here. Runs like a dream. Keep your shitty laggy bricks poorfags

Smartphones are for hipsters and homosexuals

Flip phones and bar phones are for real men

Nope. Worst part is how normies make them the focal point of every social gathering.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Youre still paying a landline phone company?

most people buying $800 dollarino smartphones do it for self-projection
even if you explain them that the $200 device from some unknown Nippon brand has the exact same specs they won't care because
>muh brand

>this is what poorfags actually believe

>Anyways, my point is that iPhones last really long and they're a good investment.

You couldn't be more wrong. Android phones and tablets last much longer than anything Apple puts out.

Can confirm, i own a cheap android tablet i bought in 2012 (one of those RCA fuckjobs) and it still works great

iphones aren't just smartphones, they're status symbols, often seen in the hands of people who unironically support communists