Why do people think their tax dollars are used for government spending?

Why do people think their tax dollars are used for government spending?

Other urls found in this thread:

12irl.tumblr.com/tagged/me
68.media.tumblr.com/8c3730bf5ac66f3a0a4d3a58438e62af/tumblr_ngemegGfWD1suctpao2_1280.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What else will the government do with it?

pay off the interest on their Federal Reserve loans

Post the body/hip pics of her again

Would racemix with

I don't, I think its wasted on gibs for niggers

60% of tax dollars go to benefit programs. The actual government is pretty cheap to run.

Of the 30k I spend in taxes only 12k is going to the roads, the military, the police, etc. The rest is going to Shaniqua and her 5 kids.

What organization exactly do you thinks spends it on that?

>Uruguay

Who is she?

Prove it faggot

some punjab pakistani girl that live in canada

she has tumblr and posted some tits there

tax money is used to pay the debt

the government borrows the money it needs during the year and at the end of the year when the taxes are collected, they use that to pay back the debt

This. I tried explaining this with the fact that we operate in a debt system to my dad and he just blew me off. It's hard waking people up.

>the actual government is pretty cheap to run

Yeah, except government workers have absolutely gold plated pensions and cost trillions of dollars per year in unfunded liabilities, as no amount of tax revenues can fund it.

Got the tumblr?

I'm beginning to believe that immigrants get more gibs than native blacks do (oc, there would be some niggers included in immigrants).

pls gib tumblr

Think this is it:
12irl.tumblr.com/tagged/me

Mate....your ID says "cuck"
please post in every thread

HOLY SHIT YOUR ID IS LITERALLY KEK

cuck

Fact: I would date that girl as long as she doesn't smell like farts

They do

thanks for the tumblr man

would bang, thanks for the tumblr

Welcome, too bad she's a feminist stoner slut though.

No, most of your money goes to administration i.e. paying Sheniqua the social workers $60k/year job to do fuck all and Captain Fuckfaces house and 90k salary on a base in Hawaii while he gets deployed every other year to teach 5-2 chinks in the Philippines how to shoot properly so they don't get overrun by Muslims. Then it's broken down like you say.

Spending is spending whether it's to pay denbts, fund niggers, or build schools. It comes from your taxes.

Eventually at the rate they're expanding everything/incurring debt and with the very likely possibility of single payer health care in the future get ready to have half your income taken away every year.

kek she probably wouldnt even feel comfortable being in the same room as a cuck fagot like you

Single payer would actually mean less money spent on healthcare by a large amount and would save everybody a lot of money.

>Single payer would actually mean less money spent on healthcare by a large amount and would save everybody a lot of money.

I agree... if our government properly controlled costs without turning health care into absolute shit. It might work... or might end up like the VA hospitals depending on how it got run.

Based on what I've seen in politics and how gov gets run here in the past decade or two I don't have high confidence in it being run well.

Hnnnggg

>implying that's even possible

Where are the tits though?

Sorry Travon, I'm not taking a massive pay cut so that your gun shot wounds can be stitched up fo free.

>Sorry Travon, I'm not taking a massive pay cut so that your gun shot wounds can be stitched up fo free.

>fo free

Yeah I don't think you understand how this works, Jamal. Since you are drug dealer and don't report your income, you won't pay either but the crackas with jobs n sheet will be the ones paying for everyone.

This. People don't realize the Fed prints the money, which goes to the banks who loan it to the Govt.

>cuck

Because our tax dollars are being used for government spending you herd mentality bluepilled sharia loving leaf kike.

ugly ass nose but her eyes make up for it

68.media.tumblr.com/8c3730bf5ac66f3a0a4d3a58438e62af/tumblr_ngemegGfWD1suctpao2_1280.jpg

closest i could find, sorry fampai

>Why do people think their tax dollars are used for government spending?
Because are tax dollars are used for government spending.

Do you have any evidence to suggest that taxes are not used for government spending?