WAR STATUS: FUCKED

so what countries have no ability to defend themselves and would get absolutely wrecked in a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sydneylcarlson
youtu.be/G1ntBF7DDL0
youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_Antuco
youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Malaysian_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Royal_Malaysian_Navy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Royal_Malaysian_Air_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweden ; )

Are you talking in terms of defending themselves via hard power or soft power? Because that's geopolitically important and changes things quite a bit.

Germany and Japan.

All of Africa

Germany, definitely. Those guys are so fucked in so many ways

japan not as much since they are starting to rebuild their military again. but germany is fucked completely

Feels good to be American.

Belgium I don't even know why we have an army.

I want to say Canada but we'd probably annex them and that's more a win win.

The Sup Forums is 120 thousand fit college educated middle class men. If we really wanted to we could invade New Zealand and install a new government. We definitely have the manpower. There are plenty of veterans here. Plus everyone here knows where the magazine release is on an M16, from years of playing Call Of Duty.
Realistically the Red Pill Reaction Force would be far more effective than half the world's militaries. The Afghan military is fucked up on opium. The Iraqi army cant even do jumping jacks. . Plus New Zealand has only 8 thousand military personnel the majority of whom are useless paper pushers.
I don't actually support the violent overthrow of New Zealand. I just think its kind of a fun idea conceptualy.

Canada is more likely to survive in a total warfare scenario in comparison to Japan and Germany.

Muslims already wage birthrate-war here.
Call it out and get called a racist nazi.
They already won, its only a matter of time to be obvious to normies.
However it will be too late by then.

damn france you must hate nz

All except USA

it's not over until the last white-white fuck

swedeeen

for a definitive list, pls see countries the us has been brave enough to invade

instagram.com/sydneylcarlson

Iceland.

youtu.be/G1ntBF7DDL0

Depends who attacks us Russia is of course impossible to defend against as they are a 100x more powerful than us. However Norway Denmark Finland we could definitely stand a good chance against not that we would ever fight them.

Damn. I guess I didn't realize how easily some of the other countries could be taken over, just because of the geographic location. The states have two huge oceans on either side, with a shitty staging area above and below. Never really realized that till I thought about it. Not to mention

>this

That's very rude, Mr Hohol. Would have been so unfortunate if you suddenly stopped receiving aid from the US

Sweden, your Gotland Class subs are sweet. Not the range of a nuclear sub.. But still, very impressive.

>Only country geographically more difficult to invade than Russia
>burgers think it's the easiest country in the world to invade

Explains Vietnam & Korea

We might not spend much money or personal on our military but on our military technology we only use the best.

Agreed.

I feel sorry for you though with the mudslimes taking over. Sorry, Sweden-bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8

Greenland.

poland, a tradition

Germany

They scrapped something like 2500 leopard 2 tanks and have only the ability to field 10k troops for a limited amount of time due to budget and equipment shortages

In an immediate war Ireland. If they want to say and don't try to kill us all we'd try and bomb them out of the country

i'd invade her fertile lands if you know what i mean

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania

You couldn't bomb the shit out of anything. You'd bomb a city up and still lose. Not that you'd have experience with that or anything.

naah bullshit germany will have 200k active troops by 2020 so way more as france and UK.
The funding is limited because of no reason. If we want we could spend half of the USA budget but thx to nato we don't need this.

>The states have two huge oceans on either side, with a shitty staging area above and below.

Yeah, you're right, the U.S. is damn near "unconquerable".

The only way an invasion would work is if the political leadership was non-existent

And/or you used a bunch of nukes and gas and just leveled the place. Still then, civilians have firearms and militia, plus the country's giant in terms of land area.

Militarily and geographically, the states rule the world.

Well how did us micks get our independence? Though bombing and ambushes.

Oh wait your a fucking leaf, sorry for replying

This is why (((they))) are using indirect, psychological ways to take down the U.S.

Chile. We have a well trained military, but considering how much of lazy fucks is the Army to respond to natural emergencies I would not like to see ourselves in a war.

Plus there are a couple of officers that should be executed by martial law because of treason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_Antuco

Namibia

I think you have a point, they are unable to fight off the current invasion

>Sweden ; )
Well, we wouldn't get wrecked. With no opposition there would be no wrecking. :)

Our current defensive plan is to start training shitskins in the art of warfare.

It wouldn't make Sweden any harder to invade, but nobody would ever invade a land without oil but millions of rebellious shitskins.

What a bunch of nonsense. Norway would wreck your pathetic excuse of a country and you goddamn know it.

HAIL HARALD!

H..h-hi

Perhaps you could help us in the race war?

A bunch of vikings going around with the lynch mob is an appetizing idea...

New Zealand.

youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs

>but could it field them all for an extended period of time
you're missing the point
They're not fighting at all they're bending over/and or watching it happen

Russia. We are nowhere near in defense, where we should be. Of course somalia cant get us... yet, but there are a lot of threats.

>they will have men to spare from the wars in europe
other way around bro

>Giving welfare to shitskins more important than a string military

I feel like
>serviceability doubtful
just describes Namibia as a whole.

the gooks actually were willing to fight for their country, last i saw, Canadians really don't want to.

Because World War 1 and World War 2.

Too bad we're all such raging sociopaths that we internalize their plans and then twist them into some profit-making scheme.

>thanks for being alive this month, sir Yassuf!

>The Sup Forums is 120 thousand fit college educated middle class men.
That's...optimistic of you

That hairy stomach, ewww.

Dutch army is hollowed out like a cheap whore. There was a report this week from the advice counsel that it will take 4 years! To be operational again.

We had 400k on election day and we get millions of unique IPs every month

So at least 500 of them have to be functional and at least at a weight we can work with

>how did us micks gain our independence?
Tell that to Belfast, potato nigger

The better part of here is free because of the old IRA. A load of commie shits tried to bomb the north and the unionists bombed back.

South Korea.
Their president was impeached, they have no leadership. Free goal.

don't underestimate ISIS

You fine, you don't have anything worth taking.

I was goina say we'd be fucked but just like they have the US to protect them and well i'm sure the UK wouldn't let us get invaded for geopolitical purposes, but yeah we'd get slaughtered and have to resolve to guerrilla warfare and assassinations.

The Bahamas.

Trump will turn you into our vacation state

>Feels good to be American.

Why yes, yes it does.

Thank god our neighbors have even shittier armies or we would be fucked

Texas, you're not even a country.

Denmark would get steamrolled like the germans did in 1940, if anyone rolls over the border. Our military is smaller and more specialized.

Can we please bring back Kalmar, my scandinavian brothers?

Against US? Every single one on the planet. And while taking on countries like Russia and China would be challenging and they would be impossible to hold, other than that US would beat anybody within one week they'd go in full force.
Other than US nobody has the strength for a full scale war with Russia or China. United forces of Europe could potentially hold off, but would fall quickly if nuclear arsenal was used.

The strongest force in EU is France, but i think India could take them 1v1.
Other worth noting countries would be UK, Japan, Turkey, Germany, Italy and South Korea. All could rumble with each other but obviously not with heavy weights.
Then a bunch of middle eastern countries including Israel. Some asian like Vietnam or Indonesia. Also Brazil and Poland.

Everybody else - pretty largely irrelevant all in all. Some regional powers, but nothing worth mentioning.

belize
they have a total of 1,500 active military personnel.
we could steamroll them in a day if they didnĀ“t have the backing of the english military.
UK pls return rightful clay

Every country except USA, Russia and China in terms of conventional warfare

>Germany

We are more american than california tho

Yo fuck you, the Republic of Texas will rise again!

What does my fellow Sup Forumsk/ommandos think of Malaysian armed forces? Do we stand a chance when North Korea attacks us?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Malaysian_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Royal_Malaysian_Navy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Royal_Malaysian_Air_Force

NATO member. May not have their own personal army aside from 4 Coast Guard ships, but they have the might of America and UK and the laughable "might" of the rest of NATO behind them.

You guys will be destroyed

all of them

1v1 NK your chances are slim to none. I mean they have 6 times your active personal(not to mention reserves), 4 times more aircraftts, you have almost no tanks or artillery while they have solid 4k and their fleet is about 15 times bigger. I would give you some chance if you had anything on them, but as it is you would likely better off surrendering.

>NK shipbuilding power

millions of starving gooks wouldn't make the swim with artillery and tanks on floaties

Romania would disappear from the map withing 4 hours if it was attacked.

I know the Moldavians are just itching for a fight.

More like the Russians and Hungarians.

it's not like anyone would want to invade them anyways, the country's most notable feature is the cheetah population

Belgium.

>sold ALL of the battle tanks
>tfw no tank

Also the US population is heavily armed and aggressive. Violence is very much a part of our culture.

Compared to the US? No one is safe.

A bunch of modernized Soviet tech is more than enough.

USA

EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD CAN FAIL TO ARAB SPRING STYLE OF COUNTRY COUP

90% of the population lives within 100 miles of the US border. Most of the major cities basically touch the US. Hwy 1 and the major East-West railroads basically touch the US.

Northern Manitoba and the NWT don't matter.

All majority-white countries except U.S. and Russia.

Clueless fools for 60+ years wondering why the U.S. spends so much more on military, when it was because the U.S. was charged with protecting everyone else from big bad Russian bear.

oil and gas reserves matter

Only after you allowed NATO to build bases aimed directly against us.