Does it not bother you at all that this man has interfered with our election and worked behind closed doors with the...

Does it not bother you at all that this man has interfered with our election and worked behind closed doors with the Trump campaign to undermine America?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

saged

Suck it up, buttercup.

Note the use of "What the fuck is wrong with you"
In almost every single slide thread

The Norwegian government gave a fucking fortune of our taxmoney to the clinton campaign, it's hilarious to see these people backtrack and kvetch when they get called out

Did the Norwegian government also hack into one of the two major political organizations and sway the vote of dumb Americans to elect a puppet?

>undermine America
Hillary gave Russia one of the most favorable deals we ever have.
Which is actually true, despite politifact claiming its false.
>1/5th of US Uranium is 20%, poltifact.

Putin's alleged interference was that maybe they exposed some DNC corruption. (though we are pretty sure it was actually Seth Rich, the DNC member that Hillary had murdered via hitman.)

Even IF Russia did expose DNC corruption, how is that bad for the American people? Its not, its good to know exactly how fucked things really are.

The only thing the establishment is scared of is Donald Trump actually working with the Russia to defeat ISIS and end the Syrian war. Which they do not want. They don't want their proxies to be actually defeated and they dont want their "refugee crisis" to end either. The Syrian war is their main excuse to import massive amounts of 3rd worlders into the 1st world, even though its clear a lot of them are coming from Africa/Pakistan etc. Without the Syrian war propaganda, people might realize its all bullshit.

anyway, I know this was bait. Just wanted to say that outwardly.

>LOSING THE MEME WAR AGAINST GUYS THAT DIDNT EVEN KNEW THEY WERE AT WAR WITH

Look, we wont leave this place, and if we some here do, the newfags will take this and will become redpilled at a faster rate than the rate people leave this place.

Your technique "tell a lie enought until it become a truth", wont work. At least here it wont work

I am ok with that.

Does it bother you that your country has been under constant communist infiltration and subversion since the early 20th century?

No? Didn't think so CTR.

Does your mother suck big black cocks?

in fairness, that was pretty much all Russia's doing as well.

Russia is still waiting to go back to communism. Probably if NATO did fuck off they would reform the Soviet Union, its pretty obvious they still have that mentality.

One thing Sup Forums doesn't understand is that the Western spirit is important. We shouldn't attack/mock each other but rather support each other.

We can't turn to brainwashed Soviets for salvation just because they are working against our government which we feel has some corruption in it.
An enemy of my enemy is not actually my friend in this case. Seeing as how Russia does not actually hold the beliefs we wish to defend.

Its ironic, but both the left wing and the right wing are turning to the same people for guidance. And thats why the west collectively is fading.
We need to learn to tell ALL Soviets (Jews and Russians) to fuck off, when its appropriate.

Of course you are, hope you're also OK with our nukes when the bubba wakes up.

Pretty sick of that attitude 2bh. People keep bullying Putin.

Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY deserves to be bullied!

#stopbullyingputin

Sage

>Probably if NATO did fuck off they would reform the Soviet Union,
>being this retarded

low bait

You could have put a picture of literally ANY world leader with the same text and it would be the same. Ofcourse the leaders of other countries do whatever they csn to influence us

>George Soros
>Radio Free Liberty Europe

MUH OUR ELECTIONS ARE BEING INFLUENCED BY FOREIGN RUSSIANS!

Fuck off

Report shill threads

Thanks, Putin!

Nope. Why would I be bothered that he exposed corrupt democrats?

>Which is actually true, despite politifact claiming its false.
Well, there's a bright red Soviet flag.

>1/5th of US Uranium is 20%, poltifact.
Except it was Canada's uranium, not the US. And the 20% was the annual output, not the total uranium ore reserve/
And it was not Hillary's to 'give' anyone.
And it was State Dept that signed off on Canada's deal along with a dozen other US government agencies.

>Putin's alleged interference was that maybe they exposed some DNC corruption.
tbqh, I fully expected DNC corruption to much worse based on what I heard on Fox News. It was really disappointing to find out it was mild, garden variety backstabbing and not anything of and serious note.

>(though we are pretty sure it was actually Seth Rich, the DNC member that Hillary had murdered via hitman.)
Seth Rich was not an FBI informant. It's odd he would come home drunk from a 4am "meeting" with the FBI. And he was a low level IT guy, not even a domain admin. He didn't even have access to anything except desktops and laptops.

I'm convinced he was killed in a botch robbery

sorry, OP, we're not falling for retarded conspiracy theories ( that have already been debunked so maby times by now btw ), like retarded leftiss

>Does it not bother you at all that this man has interfered with our election
Not in the least, I didn't vote for McCain because of his hardon with Russian so why would I be on his side now? I mean come on its not like Putin ever dedicated a space shuttle to Al qaeda