Should russia annex ukraine?

Should russia annex ukraine?

you can't annex something that doesn't exist

Why would anyone annex country that is on the verge of bankruptcy? Whats would be possibly be the point of that?

Annexing your own territory shouldn't be a crime tbqhwy

This.
Also it's full of Ukrainians. Nobody wants that

If a Russian occupation can make a long-term demographic expansion in ukraine, I say yes.
Eastern Europe have the last white ethnostates.
A pro-west Ukraine means about 1.0 TFR and at least 100 years of convergence to the West.

Russian mindset is quite similar to that of 1930s Germans where they wanted to piece their chunked country back together, only what ruskies want is the new Soviet Union

Russia should annex Poland

a better question is why would russia even want those shitty hohols

No they dont, i go to Russia regulary, they just want Ukraine to be what its been for years, a buffer zone between Russia and NATO.

True. We don't want them now, we only took what is rightfully ours. Maybe later we will annex them, when they are not africa-tier.

How are Ukrainians any worse than the Russians? Both are shit but atleast Ukraine isn't infected with mongoloid blood

Russia is friend you Jew. The Pogroms will deal with you.

No we need a buffer zone from blyats.

>Should russia annex ukraine?

If they want Global Thermonuclear War, sure.

I'm game.

This.
If you annex something you have to rebuild it.

Yes.

>No they dont, i go to Russia regulary, they just want Ukraine to be what its been for years, a buffer zone between Russia and NATO.
this.

Should shithole annex shithole?

>True. We don't want them now, we only took what is rightfully ours.

Crimea was not rightfully yours you fucking caveman. Any more than Moscow is ours.

May be we should just take your shit, and see how you feel about it, Olgino.

>Maybe later we will annex them, when they are not africa-tier.

If you want WW3, by all means. This is how you get it. And your operation inside our executive branch is blown, dumbasses. We saw Spicer signal you that the op is blown and your clandestine comm lines are compromised.

Just think of all the evidence we ALREADY have of this act of war you've committed against our country...

Only way you can set it right is to admit it, apologize, and start from a basically honest diplomatic place, instead of a fundamentally dishonest one.

Slavs should annex all of Europe to the Atlantic. Anglos, germans, and frogs have proven that they are mentally diseased and need to be replaced by the only sane white race left in Europe.