Are all jews a problem or is it only the international ones?

(Pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.dk/search?q=street fighter 5 cammy&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJAdoV4CK7DhcaiQELEKjU2AQaAghDDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo9hvpHL0R5xDaEN4Q3RDbENwQhBzMI_1sj_1CO3MrIy7iOoPPojzyOYMRowNv2akBXCezTfa4oMfV1rjctlIEyDGKuZiWhMuCQpqpJTAEdGeiALSFLUrTTi5RBqIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSwgfGKDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj06PLdic_SAhVBWywKHc50CfMQwg4IGCgA&biw=1920&bih=950#tbm=isch&q=vertvixen&*
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you get one guess goy.

My friend is saying the international ones, i say all of them. So all of them?

i want to massage her buttcheeks with my face

the social engineering marxist ones

>Le based Israeli Jews
I want new Sup Forums to go

this

I'M GONNA NEED A SOURCE HENRIK

The zionists/globalists or whatever we call them are the problem. Most of them are ethical jews and have connections to other jews who infiltrated important positions. Jews as a whole aren't the problem but most of these globalists are jews.

Click blue button and use image search

Its Vert Vixen, learn 2 google Mehmet

All Jews are not our people, this is irrelevant to crime status.

In theory only the international ones, but Israel wouldn't work without massive and irrational support from the rest of the world, mainly the US, so there aren't really any Jews without mainly international interests.

Google says it's Cammy. No fucking shit Google, I have played street fucking fighter I know who it is.

Thanks leaf

So all jews are the problem? How so? I'm debating someone on the issue, so input i welcome.

google.dk/search?q=street fighter 5 cammy&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJAdoV4CK7DhcaiQELEKjU2AQaAghDDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo9hvpHL0R5xDaEN4Q3RDbENwQhBzMI_1sj_1CO3MrIy7iOoPPojzyOYMRowNv2akBXCezTfa4oMfV1rjctlIEyDGKuZiWhMuCQpqpJTAEdGeiALSFLUrTTi5RBqIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSwgfGKDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj06PLdic_SAhVBWywKHc50CfMQwg4IGCgA&biw=1920&bih=950#tbm=isch&q=vertvixen&*

VertVixen, faggot

They aren't but almost all of the problem guys are jews.

the only good is a dead jew

>Israel jews are based
>jewish girls are hot
>jews remove kebab

these are all subversive tactics used by the jew, JIDF has never left Sup Forums and nu/pol/ has no idea how to spot them

Read elder protocols of zion and you will have a hint of who to look out for.. its the 33 degree master jew who pulls most of the strings, for them even some jews are semi-goyim.

Ashkenazi jews: nepotism + destruction of whites
Orthodox jews: nepotism

Both are bad, but different degrees of bad

>Google.dk
You do realize google is localized and I don't get the same results as you cuz I'm not from denmark?

vermin is vermin

>I wrote VertVixen below the link in case it didn't work
Ahh, turkshits and their lack of intelligence

Not all Jews are inherently evil, just untrustworthy. The globalist Jews are the enemies pulling the strings at the moment but wherever there are Jews there is subversion. Short term enemy is Globalist Jews, Long term as all Jews.

The Zionist Jews are fine. The Marxist Jews can diaf.

The leaf already gave the source and I thanked him for it.

You are both retarded and blind.

Jews arent a problem, (((jews))) are. But not every jew is a (((jew))), and not every (((jew))) is a jew. Those that say they are jews but are not, those of the synagouge of satan, (((they)))

However a big part of the (((jews))) are jewish, and a big part of the jews are (((jews))), but dont generalize it or you will hring unjustice over the world if you punish some for the deeds of others

>Short list of American Jews
George Soros
John Podesta
Tony Podesta
Jeffrey Epstein
Rahm Emanuel
Ezekiel Emanuel
Jill Stein
Bernie Sanders
Dianne Feinstein
Al Franken
Chuck Schumer
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Elena Kagan
Dick Cheney

Jews are based. They live in Israel and don't give a fuck.

Not jews. Kikes. Jews live in Israel.

They should all go live in Israel with their own people. The only reason I even care about Jews at all is that they rule my country through soft-totalitarianism. The organs of power in my country should be held by people who are loyal to it's history and heritage, not by international parasites.

>Jews are based
you are obv not from around here

please clap.

This desu. An everyday Jew living in his house doesn't give a shit and doesn't know shit, they are as bluepilled as any normie is. That's what Hitler was wrong about.

Enough with the easiest to pull, sluttiest Street Fighter cosplay. Cammy and Chun Li are too overrated.

wait
Zuckerfuck comes from your erryday suburban prick Jew household...but still posed a threat

>They should all go live in Israel with their own people

das right, send em all here, they have no right to be outside the homeland

>are ZIONISTS a problem
What do you think?
To be fair not all jews are bad, but rich jews are always bad (and if they're not, they're executed), the same way that those that support them

>still posed a threat

Explain?

>easiest to pull, sluttiest
and also the only attractive ones

when the hive mind of zionst jews issue a protocol "everyday jews" follow suit

zuckerfuck is a soros-clone, dont underestimate the power of inbreeding for countless generations

this is weaponised hereditary sociopathism

>everyday jews are convincing me even everyday jews should be exterminated

Is this a jewish trick?

they have overstayed their welcome in goylands and abused their privileges

send em all to Zion, they have no right to be outside the homeland

>send em all to Zion
does Zion men gas chambers in Hebrew?

The atheist ones, so mostly all the dispora, 95% of askenazis.

I dunno, it's hard to say.

>pic related
That one isn't.

Actually the "good" jews, should be worried about their problematic brothers, every time the shits gets them all jews pay the toll.

>#notalljews
An Israeli is like a moderate muslim, they do nothing to stop the radicals and support the cause with sharia law / globalism. When white people go radical, like Hitler, white people are the ones who put them down.

It's perfectly reasonable to make blanket statements such as "all jews must be gassed" - whether or not some kikes defy the norm is irrelevant