HOLOCAU$T I$ FAKE HI$TORY

>live in Seattle
>local synagogue gets vandalized last night
>says "holocaust is fake history," with all the S's written as money signs
>mysterious books delivered to front door
>paper won't say what they are
>rabbi is deciding to "leave it up," so they can get more sympathy, not realizing the more people who see it the more people will look into it
TOPKEK

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/vandals-target-seattle-jewish-temple-spray-paint-with-graffiti/
youtube.com/watch?v=SwAI04ckakE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heil Hitler.

Kek confirms it

also exclamation point!

This only happened when Trump got elected this is a DNC trick to make people scared and panicked. We have already caught some of the people making threats against Jewish synagogues

Sieg HIEL

Where or who do they teach to write their money symbols like that, with the hatch marks, rather than a line straight through? Defineilty not an American who did this, probably a damn jew

bump for more info

Sieg Heil!

I agree, they blamed it on the "rise of trump" within 3 sentences of the article. And that's what the rest of it was based on too, that we all have to stand up and resist and fight back against muh evil fascist dorito hitler and the hate that he inspires.
Still though if it were controlled op or a Jew himself, that they'd drop a redpill out in the open like that instead of just drawing some swastikas or something

It's funny that they'd drop a redpill like that*

wew lad

MEIN FÜHRER

Someone post the "hey rabbi watcha doin'" picture. It represents the situation very well

WILL NO ONE CHECK THIS MAN?

JAWOHL

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/vandals-target-seattle-jewish-temple-spray-paint-with-graffiti/

4th Reich confirmed

Kek is with us brothers, The night of rope draws ever closer.

Why are Jews so anti semitic? How much longer until they load themselves on trains? How much longer til they gas them selves? Are they, dare I say it /ourguys/?

THAS RITE

youtube.com/watch?v=SwAI04ckakE

In a world where everyone is filming everything, why isn't there photographic evidence of this

what?? did you not click on pic related?

Knowing Seattle if this is not fake I will be surprised.

>toxic expression
Another totalitarian newspaper wanting to ban freedom of speech.

>"we can turn you into a goy for just 1488 shekels!"

damn