Come on Sup Forums, roast my country

Come on Sup Forums, roast my country
Pro tip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/norge/xl/gjenger-i-oslo_-ungdom-har-pistoler-og-barn-selger-hasj-1.13412236
youtu.be/YQtLxYde-rw
thelocal.no/20170308/norwegian-danish-schools-receive-simultaneous-bomb-threats
youtu.be/Ur4i9eotsiY
downtrend.com/71superb/good-lord-now-milk-is-racist-too
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hail Erna Solberg and praise Kek!

>implying you are actual Norwegian, true Aryan Nord, and not some shitskin or sami piece of shit in some way
>implying things are good here despite LISTHAUG fixing SOME things finally

dra til helvete, din jævla homo

You're right, I can't. I wish I lived there desu.

Posta du det pisset der fra skuret ditt din satans hanrei?

I once met a girl from there named Siri
She was the most obnoxious passive aggressive cunt I've ever met

You can

>found the sami nigger

>enter vicinity of Oslo
>pay tax

Recent news in our country: gang environments in capital reaching Swedish proportions of enrichment.

nrk.no/norge/xl/gjenger-i-oslo_-ungdom-har-pistoler-og-barn-selger-hasj-1.13412236

You guessed it right, Norway is Sweden slightly-less, but also fully, cucked little brother.

See, this is what a pure Nord would write. OP is a degenerate nigger, even if perhaps only so mentally, which is bad enough.

You jailed your greatest national hero.

Yes, oslo is a fucking shithole, but everybody in country hate that sinkhole

>cp state

gg

youtu.be/YQtLxYde-rw

>expensive beer and alcohol
The prices are criminal

Alcohol is for cucks and blue pilled faggots

>Iceland
yeah they are more cuc ked than Sweden

sorry to break your bubble

>t. ahmed posting from his NAV-funded computer in the hellhole Oslo

Come on

thelocal.no/20170308/norwegian-danish-schools-receive-simultaneous-bomb-threats
> Norwegian, Danish schools receive simultaneous bomb threats

Sweden haven't had that for once.

Now repeat after me:
#nothinghappeninginsweden
#swedenissafe

t. Ahmed

The kids just wanted to play the newest zelda game

Yes. You are not getting genocides by your government. Everything is fine. Nothing is wrong. Why would you even think that, Sven? Surely you aren't questioning our policies?

>Buying alcohol
Learn to moonshine

Why the fuck did you invent brown cheese ?

> questioning your policy

Seriously, not even close. We look at what happen in reality, not written things on the paper

Actually, we shot our greatest hero.

Then what was your whole OP about? You braindead, mischling piece of shit...

Most of us have everything.
Most of us spend our lives doing nothing of value.
You just.. get by. You enjoy comfort of video games and cozy houses thinking how there's nothing better.
You think this is the best country because you're told it's the best country.

You haven't seen enough of the world to be able to judge. If you were sure you were so well off, you wouldn't be posting this shit here.

We're just in comfort. Nothing else. You're all worth nothing, you live illusions.

It tastes like caramel. Why not?

>#nothinghappeninginsweden

That's because you've already had your whole pathetic country destroyed so there's nothing left to bomb.

We didn't do it on purpose.
The guy burnt normal cheese and it is now a recipe.

So, technically, nothing is happening in Sweden

Tastes great

You guys all need negerbolla.

Please, have some.

1/3 of your country is muslim.

you are massive faggots who do nothing as your nation dies.

I didn't say it tastes bad, but I'm just think what wen't thru that guys head when he said "this cheese needs to be brown"

That makes zero sense since I am the one attacking you shitskins posing as Norwegians that act like Norway is the best place in the world when it is in reality in the same group as Sweden, France, and Great Britain.

Only niggers think the immigrant infested assholes we call Western countries are all fine and dandy.

It was probably one of those accidental inventions.

That's kinda deep user

I wouldn't mind staying inside the house during the winter time playing vidya

They should be coconut shavings not fucking sugar
reeee

>Burger ""humour""
Leave it to the American to sperg out

Noway is the ultimate master-race country. Kinda jealous desu, is like true whites originated there or something (probably not the case, but looks like), the european (or white) features look more pure there.

youtu.be/Ur4i9eotsiY

ROASTED

You are a faggot.

> not sugar

Are you implying that nigga are glucose intolerant?

This is hate speech

you completely missed the point feminine eurotrash

I don't even get your joke.

Denmark is better

Why did you elect a fruity muslim as president for 8 years?

>tfw you see our New Norwegians that are so fresh off the boat that they think of brunost and not gamalost when someone mentions brown cheese

>feminine trash
Nice projection Tyrone. You wouldnt get the point if it came all over you whore mouth

grass is always greener on the other side. It's no fun living in a place you can be robbed and stabbed just because you are waiting for a bus to go to work/ study. Or having to deal with a bunch of dumb shitskins everywhere.

Do you remember when they called milk is racist because it implies that niggers are lactose intolerant people?

downtrend.com/71superb/good-lord-now-milk-is-racist-too

Here

Something about milk

Why are you stealing Denmarks oil ?

I can roast you faggots easily.
>you can't play hockey to save your life
>your country is so irrelevant even among the nordics that nobody ever speaks about you

want more or are you BTFO?

Fantastic comeback, Ahmed. You must be one of those sandnigger engineers and doctors they talk about that enriches us oh so much.

I am in awe of your intelligence.

60 Kroner for sort of OK beer is too much.

If you see a hot woman in Norway she's either Swedish or Finnish.

>your country is so irrelevant even among the nordics that nobody ever speaks about you.

Kind of sounds like Finland....

The Saudi Arabia of Europe. Completely uninvolved while you feed off of oil money. Aside from that you're bretty gud.

Fuck yeah. I want to build a still and get going again.

Norwegian girls are comfy

"If you see a hot woman in Norway she's either Swedish or Finnish."
That is such a retardedly false thing to say, and you know it.

> sounds like Finland

Did you mean Sweden?

www.frihetskamp.net

Support our Nation brother

>400 years of being economically exploited by Denmark
>Then Norway passes laws regarding sea borders that give huge amounts of the north sea oil fields to Norway, almost zero to Denmark.
Sounds more like justice, if you ask me.

I lived in Oslo for a year.

Even my wife said: "This much be a terrible place for a young guy. The beer is expensive, the women don't look good, and they dress badly."

I'm not talking about if you hang out in the bars at Akke Brigge on Saturday night. I'm talking about day-to-day.

Not pretty.

I'm moving to Norway in a few months, going to be there for 5 years at least. High paying job.

Advice for me, Norbros?

Nah, it's just a refinement of the old practice of using cooking down whey into a brown spread called Prim. They just added cream to the boil to thicken the shit up.

How can Swedish girls even compete ?

>sami
Mate Iceland is pretty cucked

Reminder that Norway, Australia and the United States are the three kings of Sup Forums.

Don't go full autistic and say you support Trump. Lots of us do, but it's taboo to say it.

Nah bro it's absolutely disguisting haha

Kek wills it.

Norwegian posters are awful, you just know they are autistic nerds the moment they post.

Norwegians in general are just weak cucks, regardless of political affiliation.

Try to stay out of Oslo as much as possible. If you live there, take the train to Tonsberg etc for fun nights.

cool

>Using the word 'roast' in that way

Hang yourself

Don't start a conversation with the person next to you on public transport.

If you feel you need to engage a co-worker in bullshit small talk, talk about the weather.

varg already did

I've worked at a dairy. and the reason for the invention of brunost is that when you make regular cheese the whey is left over, so that is then mixed with sugar and whatever to make brunost. It was conceived from the need of conservation and use, basically.

Wasn't done by accident or through burning regular cheese. That is just fantastically retarded.

Take vacations outside of Oslo if you live there, the countryside is the real Norway.

>atheists
>no guns
>no free speech
No thanks

Norway confirmed alpha tier with the USA and Australia. All else are plebs.

Nice advice, but why are you telling me that?

Also don't look people in the eyes.

Don't offer women your seat on the bus etc, this is seen as rude because they are supposed to handle themselves.

be prepared for a lot of drinking if you want to get to know anyone. a lot (most) of people are downright antisocial in their daily lives, its nothing personal, just be aware of it.

dont be fooled by everyone being more or less fluent in english, you still need to learn our language if you want to fit in.

also be aware of american stereotypes. excessive boasting is viewed as a defining characteristic of americans, and not in a good sense. though it works well with girls, who love american "culture" anyways

Define "high paying".

I was pulling down 150 USD/Year and I was always broke.

Sure, I had a really expensive flat, but dayum.

Here's the worst bit: I asked a friend how the fuck they managed to live here. He explained that you get a big freezer and every six-weeks drive to Sweden to buy food.

Think of that:

1) Norwegians folks are pretty law abiding and this is technically illegal

2) WHO THE FUCK ELSE THINKS SWEDEN IS CHEAP?

If you don't drink much or go out to restaurants you might do ok.

Electronics arern't heavily taxed, so there's that.

Stay away, we're full.

You're like Sweden's inbred cousin that's too incompetent to live without government help.
So you rely on oil that's drying up as we speak.

All the while Oslo is turning into niggerville.
When the oil is gone you'll be selling your daughters to those niggers for semen rations so you don't starve.

>Take vacations outside of Oslo if you live there, the countryside is the real Norway.

The countryside of Norway sucks. It's full of the worst looser you can imagine. Wiggers and 3rd generation wellfare-recipents. It's also amazingly poor for being such a wealthy country.

>I was pulling down 150 USD/Year and I was always broke

You are lying. It's really as simple as that.

denmark had oil too, but those fucks privatized it while we nationalized it

What the fuck is the country at bottom right?

I'm a US expat in a niche business and negotiated a US salary.

They weren't happy about it, but I got it.

My flat cost 15000 Kroner. (near the radiumhospital on the hill overlooking the fjord).

So, no. I'm not.

By "cost" I mean monthly rent.

Fuck knows what the thing actually cost.

>his country eat whales