CNN’s Reza Aslan has been facing some heavy criticism after he ate part of a human brain while filming a segment on a...

>CNN’s Reza Aslan has been facing some heavy criticism after he ate part of a human brain while filming a segment on a Hindu sect in India.

>The episode, part of a series called Believer with Reza Aslan, provoked disgust from many viewers and prompted backlash from many American Hindus after it was aired Sunday, the Daily Mail reported.

>Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), the only Hindu in Congress and one of the more high-profile critics of the episode, blasted CNN for using “sensationalist” ways to promote Hinduism.

> 2/ I am very disturbed that CNN is using its power and influence to increase people’s misunderstanding and fear of Hinduism.

>— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) March 7, 2017

>“I am very disturbed that CNN is using its power and influence to increase people’s misunderstanding and fear of Hinduism,” Gabbard wrote on Twitter.

>“Aslan apparently sought to find sensationalist and absurd ways to portray Hinduism.”

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/09/cnns-reza-aslan-faces-backlash-after-eating-part-human-brain-filming-hindu-cannibal-sect/

Well...fuck. They really are evil. They kill fullterm babies and call it a procedure and now cannabilism, evil incarnate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qFvbo4VN4eY
youtu.be/Lv8WHQwo4GY
mashable.com/2015/12/29/cow-dung-cakes-india-online/#Bwqlcgc3T8q9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck, we've been so distracted by CTF that we almost missed this.

DO NOT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE LADS. CNN REPORTERS CONFIRMED CANNIBALS WHO PORTRAY HINDUS AS NECROPHILIAC STONERS

Bump

It would be racist for him not to engage in cannibalism, silly goy

>I am very disturbed that CNN is using its power and influence to increase people’s misunderstanding and fear of Hinduism.
But it's ok when faux news does the same to Muslims? Republicunts everybody.

Left is eating itself...and human flesh.

>he thinks we're Republicans

>moving goal posts
kikes everybody

Islamic cunts have been creating a fuckload more political problems than the Hindus. Hindus are relatively peaceful if left alone, but they don't get along with fucking Muslims. Probably because Islam is a religion that is predicated on the whims of a violent pedophile and micromanaging every aspect of your life because: Allah, lol. Seriously fuck that garbage ideology.

reminder there's nothing wrong with cannibalism if you didn't kill someone to get it

Lol so he killed millions of people because he lost an argument against a random jew in some pub debate?

JUST

Hope he enjoyed this cultural enrichment

What a great culture, we really are all amazing

Oh, there's definitely still something wrong with gorging on the flesh of another human being.

the paki threw shit at him too lol

It's a blue team vs red team meme that hopefully dies off when the boomers start their mass departure off this planet.

It's important for the U.S. to do away with political parties that are embedded into financial institutions or groups of people who have monopolies over industries.

lol xD good one

>people’s misunderstanding and fear of Hinduism
Motherfucker American's don't even know what Hinduism is past that weird Indian (with a dot) thing

I watched this on Cuck News Network while it was playing in a waiting room

Pretty hilarious tbqh all the Indians around me were laughing
>guru tells him to bathe in Ganges
>whitey sees people shitting in DESIGNATED SHITTING RIVER and dead cows floating
>he says "fuck this"
>guru tells him to do it again
>he does it, sinks his whole face in

Probably has permanent blindness now but it was still good

This. The Sikh religion was pretty much created to flight off mudslimes from Porkistan and Afghanistan

Who are you calling people? Jews are the highest entities of this world, they are more than people you slimy crumpet pusher.

shit for brains it is

enjoy your kuru disease retard

Why hasnt user taken down the Cuck News Nonsence yet

Edgy cunt would rather deal with Bride burning shit street sitting cannibal rapist Hindus. Lol

Then fucking aghori sadhus do that shit. No Hindu does this I should know. Wrong decision. Aghori sadhus live on human left overs.

Let's hope he contracts one of those horrible mutant Indian diseases from the river water and also gets a prion infection from the brain he ate.

Aslan is an uppity SJW fop college professor. Prissy sissy Persian dude who likes to rage on Christians.

Dude has SJW white girl syndrome.

He's gonna get himself killed trying to prove to white people that everyone thinks and acts like docile western white people and that whites have nothing to fear by letting their countries get invaded.

This is why dudes like him lost Iran to the Ayatollahs.

I'm not even mad at the cannibals. They're a small sect, and at least they believe in something. The CNN media whore should be the one all the scorn is heaped on.

#ShitForBrains

nice

>At least this isn't as bad as being in Shyamalan's Airbender movie...

That niggers a Muslim of course he'd go out of his way to make Hindus look b...

And that translates into more viewers/clicks, and that's all that matters. Period.

Tulsi Gabbard is a Democrat you cunt

Shit Stevo didn't even do that when he did that segment on wildboys. He was legit scared of those cats.

>brietbart criticizing a news organization for misrepresenting cultures and religions

we have no left wing or right wing. we are amphibians!

>LEAF

video?

When I was a kid we had a hindu students mom come to school to explain to everyone that Indians did not eat monkey brains like in Indiana Jones. That fucking lying bitch!

youtu.be/qFvbo4VN4eY
Is Steveo /our/ guy?

This. The muslims are a cancer and MUST be genocided.

come down there jidf

He is already a brown shitshikin. He is born enriched.

Good luck with the prions.

It's a massive disease vector you 'tard.

How do think mad cow originated in England. Lord knows they aren't very bright there.

These people also fuck dead bodies.

well hello there redneck. Your sister/ wife is horny. Go back to your cave.

>leaf talking about culture when their leader brags about how they have no culture

Aghori are based. Black-pilled from birth.
Can deal with it.

Reminder that nothing really matters.
These guys just become a part of the truth.

hate to use the phrase but, not an argument

As mush as I hate poos it is a bit unfair

Imagine some priest getting him to fuck a little boy and then air it on CNN (Which he would probably do) and then CNN portraying all Christians that way.

Well its a good thing that islam allows muslims like Reza to eat human flesh as long as its not that of another muslim.

Two birds with one stone for him. He gets to eat the flesh of a dirty kuffar and portray Hindus as dirty cannibals even though their are only a couple hundred hindus on the planet who partake in this sect.

Holy fuck, as usual, Sup Forums was right again. Last year we said they would push cannibalism as trendy now.
Someone post a screencap plz.

You know there's one common rule that you generally have amongst civilized people. You generally don't fuck what you eat and you don't eat what you fuck. Logically from this philosophy people stopped eating each other and civilization began.

> Implying Indians dont eat brains
> Implying indian value system doesnt justify any practice
> Implying that inbreeding and caste system haven't made India the incest capital.

Even rednecks know how to build an outhouse Rajesh. Try not to step over any 8 armed genetic anomalies on your way to pray to the rat god, in the rat temple, where you worship rats.

So what the fuck is this? Did some lefty CNN faggot tried to go around the world to prove the "We may be different on the outside but we're all still pretty much the same :)" meme? Then he met with some ooga booga people who smeared shit on their faces, threw it at his face, ate humans, started screaming they want to cut the guy's head off, and he pussied out? Then Hindus got mad because it was some rare sect that makes everyone think Hindus are ooga boogas?

Yeah i'm shitposting as a reply to a shitpost

how was it a shitpost?

A nanosecondly reminder that the Hindu caste system is incompatible with a modern society that upholds the equality of all people and protects everyone's individual rights and liberties. If you want a Hindu society, fine, but don't expect reasonable people not to criticize your foolishness.

I guess Hindus are now becoming Hinduphobia merchants.

Besides, anyone with brains understands the cannibal sect is not your normal Hinduism.

Anyway, this is exactly why multiculturalism is fundamentally misguided. No, we cannot "respect" every culture's beliefs and behavioral norms regardless of whether they've been practiced for 1000 years or 10 days.

Hindu is the proof that moral relativity is bullshit.

>dont eat pigs and dogs are evil!
>nothing wrong to eat a pooinloo
muslims everyone.
Muhammed never said anything about brain tissue so its a ok

At least I don't have to rape my sister to get some poon

use archive to find your post

>says the guy who believes in some bearded stoner hippie who was apparently born without his mommy getting railed by Jamal, and died getting buttfucked on a wooden plank of all things. Fuckin kek

I WILL personally kill all of your family if you dare insult my Gods without having read anything about them.

>India will be a global super power by 2020

>implying you aren't a poon yourself

Pic related is a Hindu baptism.

I don't think you understand what a caste system is. It's a tool for social organization, which could be implemented in Western society.

>Right now the merchant class runs everything

But basically it goes:
>The wise (philosophers/religious leaders)
>The protectors (kings, doctors, lawyers)
>The merchants
>The plebs
>The degenerates

One can move up and down castes

I watched the show. They're going for An Idiot Abroad approach, except the sand nigger isn't funny and Ricky Gervais isn't laughing in the background every 5 minutes.

This again, I live round pakis the Sikhs we have are brotier. CNN are dumb fake news hacks.

Are the Aghori the most metal people on the planet?

still better than pedophilic priests drowning you in piss lmao and mothers cutting off their son's dick tips

I don't think this guy realizes how fucked he is. He's a literal actual cannibal now. I can't see him being allowed to return to the states without having to stand trial for it. Furthermore, CNN is tarnished and the dude himself is at a very high risk of getting something like prion disease and being crippled by it. This is a fuck up of epic proportions.

youtu.be/Lv8WHQwo4GY

This shit is beyond fake, even for CNN standards. They should've given Reza some more acting classes.

Im almost positive there is a god for this in the hindu pantheon. He was born from the navel of a skinny pajeet who shit too hard while squatting in the streets of Delhi.

There's a video of him during a debate about "Is radical Islam winning" that has him saying it's justified to violently protest over Muhammad cartoons.

Liberals still cling to this guy like he's a moderate muslim.

As far as I know (I don't watch TV), Fox News never portrayed Muslims as cannibals. Only violent inbred retards with a shit ideology. Which they are.

>chill
no need to murder for ignorance

The only positive you are is HIV

>puts crown of jaws on his head
>"Why are people so afraid of you?"

FUCKING

REALLY?

Why would you remind me of this?

It's funny watching Reza Aslan end up on the receiving end of the same shit he spouts whenever someone points out barbaric Muslim practices.

That said, I think it was abundantly clear that the video was not about hinduism as a whole, but about a small sect of weirdos that other hindus hated - I mean, he literally asks the freakshow why the people around them avoid them.

>said Pajeet while munching on packaged cow dung using his six arms
>mashable.com/2015/12/29/cow-dung-cakes-india-online/#Bwqlcgc3T8q9

KALIMA DE SHOPTIDAY

Yes. Yes I would. Sucks to be a Muslim, huh?

>poo accusing anyone of being poon
Like pottery

No, it doesn't allow that you retard. Are you projecting your kike ideology onto Islam again where you can basically do anything you want to the goyim?

You mean H1b and yours is officially revoked. Back to the poo with you and your hijra wife user. its ok you can go back to making curds or some shit.

>blasted CNN for using “sensationalist” ways to promote Hinduism.
But this culture is beautiful and wonderful in every way.

Also

>knowingly ate human remains on camera

Arrest him when he arrives back in America. Dude belongs in prison.

The only human meat that would be acceptable would be placenta, it's nutrient dense and you don't have to kill anything to harvest it.

Even if it was not staged, all he'd have to do is claim that it was.

>implying the word cake can only be attributed to anything edible

Them memes were right, Amerisharts truly are dumb as fuck. No wonder you guys shit your pants at the prospects of Indians moving out of Silicon Valley and Hospitals

Oh and btw cow dung is used as a biofuel, has the power to repel mosquitoes and repels the growth of bacteria in its immediate surroundings. Learn fuckin science you mudslinging redneck

>he thinks we're Republicans
>he thinks
> thinks

I'm not sure that's true, kek.

go back to the IT service desk, apu

Why are Indians so obsessed with feces and the magical properties of cows?

>Hindus are typically at odds with Islam
>Counterfeit News Network goes out of its way to make it look extreme