Milo Calls Pedophilia Victims ‘Whinging, Selfish Brats'

heatst.com/culture-wars/in-newly-resurfaced-video-milo-calls-victims-of-pedophilia-whinging-selfish-brats/

>Yiannopoulos brings up the now-infamous “Father Michael” and says that without him, he wouldn’t know “a fraction” of what he “knew in his 20s” (Yiannopoulos has joked in the past that a presumably fictitious “Father Michael” taught him, in his youth, how to perform oral sex expertly on anolder man).

>Yiannopoulos goes on to complain about all the people who “suddenly remember they were abused 20 years later and suddenly decide it was a problem” are “whinging selfish brats.” He also says that the abuse “really is not that big of a deal” and that victims “can’t let it ruin [their lives].”

He is blaming pedophile's victim???

Fucking poofter.

wtf i hate Milo now!

>all fags are pedos
pastor anderson was right again!

>Blaming him for defending Pedophilia
He's just being a good CathoLick

He's failing at one of lives most important decisions.

>honestly deal with childhood abuse, name the perpetrators, realize it was not your fault, but it's your responsibility to deal with it and fix your life

>or just start defending the abuse as normal, start abusing others just so you don't have to come to terms with what happened to you.

Good to see he learned from his mistakes.
This will surely get him more support on the alt right.
Absolutely nothing can go wrong when you're a pedo apologist who also tries to appeal to moral traditionalists.

I dont give a shit if kids get fucked they arent my kids kek

yall need to look deeper. he's attacking people playing the pity card and act damaged when it suits them to do so

He's a gay nigger loving kike, did anyone seriously think he wasn't controlled opposition?

ITT we're all shilling faggots in a bait thread for shilling faggots.
Fuck off with this anti-Milo shit. No rational person would shit on him as much as you shills are because it only makes us look bad. It's over, you wannabe edgelords shilled him out of the spotlight. Now kys

>THESE FILTHY SONS OF BELIAL
>pray for them? Ha! IM GOING TO PRAY THAT THEY DIE AND GO TO HELL

Why is this guy not more popular on Sup Forums? Dude is a meme machine

I've only seen this whole thing as a great reason to finally wash our hands of his degenerate kikery. I couldn't believe all of the_donald fanboys trying to cover for this pederast

Finally, some REAL Sup Forumstard-level lulz outta this faggot. Took long enough.

someone find out who Father Michael is and get him arrested since it's 1) the right thing to do 2) really funny and cause even more drama

This, but this a good redpill for all those said "redpilled" people out here.

>still supporting Milo

He is a degenerate and always was, plain and simple. Useful idiot to spread anti-SJW/feminism redpills among the 14-20 crowd and get a few laughs fucking with MSM but his work his done and it's time to purge this sick fuck.

How loyal and upstanding of you.

Can we all just finally agree he's an aspie and doesn't understand how to communicate with others? Thank you.

Wnat's his name again?

The faggot kike strikes again!
What did the Nazis do to faggots?
What did they do to kikes?
What did they do to pedophiles?
You know the answer to that.

All the liberal butthurt was fun, but indeed the "milo is the leader of the altright" horseshit was retarded.

And seriously defending pedo's and throwing pedo victims under the bus.... holy fuck someone gas this degenerate piece of shit asap

Face it, Milo is a pedo himself, every fag is.

FUCK YOU MILO

WE ALWAYS KNEW YOU WOULD BETRAY EVERYONE

GET IN HERE

I'm not willing to talk about comments Milo made about pedophilia until the legacy media start talking about actual pedophilia.