Trump just sacked Obama's entire Department of Justice

> Trump just sacked Obama's entire Department of Justice

Why is no-one talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/so-is-this-us-attorney-purge-unprecedented-or-not/
investmentwatchblog.com/same-new-york-attorney-preet-bharara-investigating-anthony-weiner-has-launched-a-joint-fbiu-s-investigation-into-the-clinton-foundation-he-wants-the-clintons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every president does that.

Because previous administrations did it as well.

>New president takes office
>fires people from old administration to put in people they want for their administration

wow wtf blumpf this has never happened before?!?!

wow nice alternative facts
this is LITERALLY unprecedented!

Sage. Every new admin does that you fucking headline-reading normie. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is common in the US. It typically take s half a year.

this

I don't care that this is b8.

>in 1993 about the Clinton administration's decision to ask for the resignations of all 93 U.S. attorneys,
>the Bush administration had considered firing all 93 U.S. attorneys across the country
>"It is true that Janet Reno, as her predecessors before her had done, asked for the resignations of U.S. Attorneys. This is standard operating procedure designed to allow the President to have in place his own federal prosecutors.

cbsnews.com/news/so-is-this-us-attorney-purge-unprecedented-or-not/

ny faggot wont quit

*unpresidented

Oh i do want to add that it is uncommon for EVERYONE to get fired. Usually there are a handful of carryovers

Obamas DOJ guys were really bad desu, the guy in the Eastern District of MO is a muppet

same thing happened when bush got into office.

They have loyalties to their party and sabotage presidents.

The democratic party as a whole is pretty sketchy if
you don't believe the basic rules to the fullest extent possible.

Republicans are more purist in their politics/lifestyles.

best route is a mix of both

I;m surprised it's only 46, considering the state of the corruption in the U.S. gov these days.

It's a shame about Preet, he's a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong. Maybe if he had some results with his Cuomo investigation Trump would keep him on.

Is this normal too?

For those arguing that the replacement of AG's is standard practice, that is generally true but there are three major distinctions:

1) Trump is removing these AGs without their sucessfors confirmed or even nominated, as a result, this move will leave the AG branches leaderless. And while this means the running of affairs is in the hands of "career prosecutors," the real outcome here will be a consolidation of control at the top, in Sessions' hands.

2) Never before had an administration been under investigation like this when it coincided with this move, that makes the Nixon comparrison apt. Sessions has had to recuse himself from the investigation of Trump/Russia/Flynn/Manafort, but even though he is supposed to no longer have influence on how the investigation proceeds, he just made a move that could handicap the investigation. I know one of these dismissed AGs has knowledge relating to potential misconduct.

3) As we have seen with other departments, most notably the State Department, Trump has just let these positions sit open, effectively hobbling the function of the agency. This reeks of a Bannon inspired effort to cripple the effectiveness of government, in this case, the very DOJ that may ultimately need to prosecute Trump or his allies.

Because it's not really that big of a deal, just business as usual. Clinton sacked almost 100 attorneys from the previous administration when he took office in 1993.

It is a good thing though. Drain the swamp and such.

>fire him

No place for obabo cuck shill spies in Trump's new order

he's a retard for not doing it much sooner

pedo crack downs soon

get ready

maga is going to happen once they get arrested

Trump needs to make some arrests soon. That is when we will officially MAGA

A DOJ that was told he was staying in but got axed anyway? Unusual but compared to the shit trumps done to this point it is tame.

he just wants to hear that famous line

kek

You are not wrong. Trump has dropped the ball in naming almost everyone to fill state dept, DOJ, etc. Most have everyone they want in position by 30 days in or so. Whether this is malice or just imcompetence is something only insiders can answer.

No, they set up honey pots to mark the traitors. Just look at the golden shower hoax and all the idiots who took the bait.

Firing all of them early would have set off an alert, it's smart to let the enemy think they are winning when in actuality they are blind and in the dark following an illusion.

since when is Erdogan a prosecutor?

It's people afraid to take the positions. They now realize he and his advisors are not part of the establishment. Now they have to do real work and the burden is too heavy for them.

The truth is mates, our world lacks real skilled and talented people due to the mass of degenerate education, culling minds into a sub-mediocre skill set accompanied by poor wisdom.

We have masses of actors, fakes, sycophants, liars, wannabe wizards of deception...

It's what the elites desired, masses of idiots who can barely take care of themselves with a select few skilled people that run the machine.

> speaking to Russia is a crime

The boomers truly are desperate to continue their authoritarian regime.

it's possible that he wants to cut costs and cut down the bureaucracy.

either that or evidence has come out now that something is up with these guys that he hadn't expected before.

>Obama's entire Department of Justice
>Obama's
>Obama's
>Obama's

King Nigger's legacy is completely ruined. Kek

ALL PRAISE TO THE GOD EMPEROR!

I'm ok with this.

>cut costs by not filling positions that already have an allocated budget

> it's possible that he wants to cut costs and cut down the bureaucracy.

That's exactly what he has been doing.

all the desk jockeys in the U.S. are sweating themselves into a panic because they will have to do something productive, not just suck the welfare tit.

When people think of welfare, often they think of poor people in shitty little houses. This isn't true. I'd say 20% to 25% of the US population is living off of welfare and is also upper class.

We are talking billions of dollars, probably trillions funneled into millions of families who don't work... at all, ever.

We are in some serious shit, close to a civil war because these upper class parasites won't let it go without a fight.

He was running the investigation into Weiner's laptop. How is this going to effect that?

investmentwatchblog.com/same-new-york-attorney-preet-bharara-investigating-anthony-weiner-has-launched-a-joint-fbiu-s-investigation-into-the-clinton-foundation-he-wants-the-clintons/

>liberal fag tries to be a national hardass
>sets himself up to become the biggest pro-Trump meme imaginable

>Trump did a standard replacement of staff as all presidents before him.

You want us to cheer?

With Trump in the Whitehouse we're so used to winning, we need to catch our breath for a few.

You go on without us, we'll catch up in a second. Praise Kek!

#3 is stupid. Who wants a bunch of bureaucrats to be effective at a job that boils down to causing trouble for the rest of us. If they have to be there (and they don't), we should consider ourselves lucky that they're inefficient.

It won't. His underlings were doing that anyway and their replacement boss will only be more eager to prosecute the weasel.

>Please fire me senpai

pretty sure bush kept clinton's appointments.

Not unusual once Trump figured out the extent Obama's holdovers are two-faced weasels married to their supposed 'cause' rather than country.

>why isn't anyone talking about this
Because Americans know this is a customary changing of the guard. Happens literally every time a new POTUS takes office, with very few exceptions

This

About time. Should've done it a month and a half ago.

I know he couldn't, because of reasons, but still.

Because Bill Clinton did the same thing.

He's gonna get Apprentice'd on national TV.

Every president does it, Clinton fired like 90 something in one day.

All of which is unambiguously within the purview of the president. The Fourth Turning sets new precedents and is always shocking to witness

>President Trump wouldn't have the balls to actually fire me, r-right guys?

underrated

FPBP. Liberals are so retarded and uneducated regarding politics they cannot stop losing their minds when Trump does something every President does and the media is so corrupt and evil that (((they))) straight up lie and pretend (((they))) have never seen it happen before.

Look here. I came here to post that, but this guy already did. Clinton fired the entire fucking lot of them. Trump only fired 46. Who fucking cares? It takes literally one second to google this.

Most previous presidents have done the same.

It's pretty standard practice.

But when Trump does it it's "deeply concerning".

This is normal.

I'm not about to condemn Trump for this stuff because in 4 years, I'm going to want all of his croneys purged as well

>it's a "media autistically screeches about something Trump does even though every president does it" episode

>leave the AG branches leaderless

who gives a fuck, when the alternative is political hacks

>been under investigation like this

uhuh, sure. apart from the rapist getting his dick sucked, and him lying about it. nevermind, i'll just bomb a few nations to divert attention.

besides, no-one buys that russia bullshit.

>the effectiveness of government

kek. you're talking about the obama admin here? what exactly were they effective at, apart from routing large sums of cash down their donors pockets?

>Trump just sacked Obama's entire Department of Justice
shitcanned

>ONE OF THEM WAS A MINORITY PAHJEET WHO LOVED TRUMP

TOLD YOU ALL HE WAS LITERALLY HITLER AHAHAHAHA

Oh man he regrets doing this so much.

Came to post this.

Also, checked my good man.

FFS even a Brit knows this

Wow wtf I hate how he's draining the swamp now

Because it's a standard practice with any opposition party taking power.

Only Leftist shills would be freaking over this as some big deal.
>we're gonna stuff our government with ideologues and political sympathiers to our cause...
>what do you mean you're getting rid of these people? That's unethical!

OP started following politics in October of 2016. Cut him some slack.

Trump needs to start making recess appointments and start making them now

Certainly not. He hates firing people and would never do it in a public and theatrical manner.

welp

>shits in street
>wipes ass with hand

because it was expected, what are you clueless or something?