Pit bulls: The Dindu Nuffins of dog breeds

fatalpitbullattacks.com
abc2news.com/news/region/baltimore-county/pit-bull-attacks-7-year-old-in-baltimore-county
abc7.com/news/76-year-old-victim-of-pit-pull-attack-in-lincoln-heights-dies/1777891/
dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-myths.php

Do you think that its just a coincidence that ghetto negros and mexicans love this breed so much? Any civilized society would ban these dangerous beasts. "B-but my pit bull is sweet, I swear man"

Other urls found in this thread:

petfinder.com/pet-adoption/dog-adoption/myths-and-facts-about-pit-bulls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont understand why people like this breed so much. They literally kill children, a dog is supposed to be a lovable pet, not an animal that kills people.

They are so fucking ugly too. It truly is the nigger of dogs

Shit breeders made them this way. Used to be they were THE family dog in America. Think Petey not dogfights.

the worst animal on this earth

I work in a dog shop and people always want to adopt anything other than a pitbull, but literally 50% of our rescues are pits, so the employees take them home. It so fucking annoying hearing employees complain that the pits arent selling. Nobody fucking wants one, but the shop keeps getting them to sell.

>a dog is supposed to be a lovable pet

Almost as deadly as jack russells.

Pitbulls are good dogs its the nigger owners who are shit

You would be rabid too if you were raised by niggers and spices..look at their off springs.

>dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-myths.php

not true

Saying it's purely an environmental issue is literally the same as saying blacks will an average IQ of 100 under certain environments.

The dog is genetically predisposition to violence, and this made worse by it's size and power

True
petfinder.com/pet-adoption/dog-adoption/myths-and-facts-about-pit-bulls/

>no sources just conjecture
alright Tyrone, I know you're mad because you think your pitbull is cool n shiet, but you need a better argument then your one second google search and clicking the first result without even reading it. 65% of fatal dog attacks are done by pit bulls.

they are problematic but with a good human who knows what he do the dog will be really nice just like with niggers... member the 50s where your niggers were still human like?

Of course an organization that makes money of dog adoption is going to want people to adopt pit bulls.

i have a pitbull and hes completely harmless. like hes scared of a nightlight we put in a hallway plug.

"I know some blacks and muslims who are good people, therefore, we need mass immigration and diversity"

Move along everyone, just a shit post meant to trigger an emotional response.

Anyone with half a brain knows that dog behavior is 99% the environment they were raised in. You'd be aggressive too if you had an irresponsible owner who mistreated you.

damn didnt know pitbulls committed every homicide in chicago and raped and murdered people in syria. comparing a dog breed to a person is laughable. i have not met a single pitbull that has tried to fucking murder me. you simply cant compare dogs to humans.

>Anyone with half a brain knows that human behavior is 99% the environment they were raised in. You'd be aggressive too if you had an irresponsible parent who mistreated you.

Get the fuck out, nigger.

I agree with banning negroes and beaners too.

There is a tool for every job. Some dogs are just bred for wrecking shit, same as how niggers were bred for menial labor.

>wow you can't compare anecdotes to data, look I have more anecdotes

>hes still comparing two completely different species to eachother

know what a species is? maybe if you went anywhere further than middle school in education you'd know.

He'll never understand that dogs and people are different.

It seems he doesn't know how the inner mechinisms of the negro mind works at least. It's sad he's making this argument.

These animals were bred to fight and kill. Some pit bulls are nice, but all it takes is for them to snap once. There is no reason not to simply ban breeding them, and let the current generation die off in peace.

Pitbulls are bad, but their owners are worse. They're always acting like pompous faggots always sharing posts on facebook that are all sarcastic and moralizing. Fuck them. I knew a woman like that who would post pictures like that saying "look at this picture of a killer" and it was just the dog's face doing nothing. Hated her. She was bit in the face not to long ago by her fighting dog and I haven't seen a post like that since.

Any dog worth anything was bred to kill something or another.
Shepherds are okay too I guess.

>This is a clever post because it blames the op for baiting when in reality it is the one tossing the bait

Same reason why some people are non-ironically AnCappers.

Tell me Sup Forums. Are German Shepherds truely the white man of dogs?

>another anti-pit thread from someone who knows fuck all about dogs

Pro-tip: if you think pitbulls are a breed, your opinion on the matter is worthless.

Pits naturally have a higher predisposition towards aggression. They can be trained but it requires a heavy deal of training to make them more docile and it's constant maintenance

We're reaching bait levels that shouldn't be reachable.

But really tho, how stupid do you have to be to believe genetics are what makes dogs aggressive?

Ever hear of the russian fox experiment?

Nonsense. Jack Russels and Shih Tzus both bite at higher rates. Pits are just a lot more effective when they do.

Summary being that the foxes with more docile traits were able to be bred until a few generations down they were almost domesticated?

Yeah but it doesn't hold water since the foxes in the experiment were much more closely related to their wild parents whereas with pits you have hundreds of years of eugenics going on. If you raise a pit in a good environment it's not going to suddenly snap, that's not how this works.

Ffs they used to be called nanny dogs

This thread belongs on .

Except that has happened, and is how it works. There are accounts of people involved in activism to dispel the "myth" that pits are violent being murdered by their dogs. Not exactly abusive owners.

There's more than one way to raise a dog wrong. Ever notice how lots of yappy little lapdogs are really aggressive? It's because their owners accord them equal status to humans. If you want your dog to behave you have to raise it to be subservient to all people.

Never seen any account of a well taken care of pit suddenly turning on its owner. But the bigger question is even if you're right does the sudden attack mentality only happen with pits?

If it doesn't only happen with pits then it's a canine thing and the entire argument crumbles. I very highly doubt it only happens with pits since when the UK banned the breed on the island they saw absolutely no change in bite rates.

Aye, but you can kick a yappy dog's face off, a pit is much more dangerous.

Sorry your country sees them as dinner.

Absolutely true - I won't pretend pits aren't really good at mauling stuff (mine goes through a LOT of chew toys). My point though is that aggressive behaviour in dogs isn't solely due to people deliberately raising them to be aggressive or neglecting them - more often it's due to well-meaning people spoiling them.

I'd argue that's worse. An animal that can turn aggressive not because it's mistreated, but simply because it's allowed to live in comfort? That's not normal.

Why does Sup Forums hate pit bulls but not rottweilers or dobermans?

They're just as bad if not worse.

I'm sorry?

Since you're here, why don't you tell us?

How are you going to enforce that? Mandatory genetic testing and and legislation banning uncut male dogs without pedigree papers? Your post is stupid.

Being bred to be territorial and guard property is not the same as being bred to fight in the arena

It's completely normal - humans do it too. The most nasty, aggressive people I've known have been spoiled by their well-meaning but clueless parents.

That said, I'm a firm believer that people should need licences (with a testing process, not just a form and a fee) to own dogs, and owners should be held responsible for the actions of their pets. I won't pretend dog attacks don't happen, but I don't see why everyone should be punished because some people are irresponsible. As I see it, calls to ban certain dogs are akin to calls to ban guns or fireworks - the root of the problem is stupid and/or malicious people, not the instruments by which they harm themselves and others. If we keep dogs/guns etc. out of their hands the problems disappear.

That is not an apt comparison at all. Fireworks and guns are inanimate objects. The dog has a will of its own. One requires a human to operate, one does not.

That's a shit name.

do you know how much discipline it takes to raise a dog? OP confirmed for faggot kike

>completely harmless.

Mmm. Not like pitbulls are most infamous for being fairly docile 99% of the time but then going full fucking beast mode the other 1% of the time.

Yeah other than that he's "completely harmless".

eat shit you bong

She's a good girl and she dindu nuffin

shows you how much you know about breeds
>but im not supposed to reply to bots.

He's right I hope your dog fatally mauls you for giving it that name

>The most nasty, aggressive people I've known have been spoiled by their well-meaning but clueless parents.

I doubt it, they probably got molested and you just don't know.

>Dat pebble dindu nuffin!
>So you gon kill him jus for tearing off a baby's face?
>He was a good boy!
>Was just getting ready to go back to obedience school
>Gettin' his head in the dog books

i would literally shoot ur dog if it ever got loose

Pit bulls are the worst dogs, one day they can just snap and kill their owners they shouldn't be allowed as pets

She's 14. I'd literally stab you with a knife if you ever came in my house.

Funny you call it Khaleesi when you'll end up like Ramsa eventually.

dont understand the hate - is it cause i can pull more ass with this beautiful queen rather than your disgusting golden retriever ?

eat shit leaf

Nice meme. I'm pretty sure they're known for being very protective of their owners. Karma has never bit anyone in her 14 years. The husky next door bit me when I tried to give him water.

No analogy is ever perfect. I say responsibility still lies with the owner, and a well-trained dog's will is aligned with its owner's. My point is that "x is occasionally dangerous if misused so x should be banned" is a shitty and simple-minded solution to any problem.

why would I wanna come into ur house ur a nigger

Does anyone else, if they see a girl walking their pit bull, assume they let the dog lick her cunt? I heard a lot of girls do that

Challenge: take a good look at the next person you meet who defends pit bulls. Are you surprised?

people are much worse, pitbulls are inherently dangerous but can be some of the most loving, protective dogs you can get.
9 times out of 10 an aggressive dog can be blamed on the owner, not the dog.
Also no pitbull ever mugged me walking home at night, OP sounds like his precious Mr Shnookums got his ass handed to him after barking at the wrong dog.

This is literally noguns argument

go away achmed dont u have a goat or 3 yr old to fuck

It's an objectively ugly fucking dog. It's like a mountain of birth defects molded into a sad charicature of a dog.

>Naming your shitbull karma

It will be an extra layer of delicious irony when we read about how one day your dog snapped and killed you

try again tripfaggot

Meh she's old as fuck. If she was gonna snap she would have done it by now. She's 14.

You're one to talk about fucking animals mate, I'm not the one shilling a disgusting beast here. No three year olds either - must have all been eaten by pitbulls.

t. shiba rapist
beautiful dog bro, looks well looked after and happy

Kill it.

Dude have you ever seen a pitbull from the hood? They are fucking retarded. I mean honestly they just want to kill. I've seen tons of pitbulls that just eat sticks until their mouth bleeds and needs stitches.
Pitbulls from the hood are usually abused and inbred like mudslimes user

fucking kek.

Shepards aren't aggressive like pitbulls. Pitbulls after proper training are still little niggers. Shepards will never go against training like a pitt.

dawg she hasnt bitten anyone

There are still unexploded bombs from world war two. Just because they haven't gone off yet doesn't mean they're not dangerous.

>All these cucks who hate pitbulls.

How can you say that about this sweet doggy?

>dawg she hasnt bitten anyone... yet

Enjoy living with a ticking time bomb.

You're literally a retard.

>Pitbulls after proper training are still little niggers
"""facts"""
you're retarded, give any dog to a hoodnigger and they'll abuse and intimidate it and make it aggressive. Get out of your gated suburb.
You fuckers only worship cows? no room for dogs?