Study:British Women voted ugliest in the world OUCH

British Women AGAIN voted ugliest,but this time not just in Europe like usually but in entire world.
I disagree with this,I don't understand why is everybody insisting most of Brits are ugly inbreeds who's ancestors were marring their own close cozens.That sounds more like Jews

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1308985/Female-Brits-abroad-branded-ugliest-world.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mah.se/CAPP/Country-Oral-Health-Profiles/EURO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2010

Things didn't changed much..

(((British)))

I admit we're ugly compared to our continental counterparts but no one finds shitskins attractive so I doubt this (((((study)))))

They are pretty, you just won't get it unless your anglo. Stay away from our #slags you fucks.

i'm sure the millions of paki rapes made a positiv difference in this time haha

There are some right birds here. And there are some ugly cunts.

Not just on the outside.

Praise kek. Cheers English fag.

sage i'd it yo

anglos are subhuman.

>posts a jewess
>creates an internal conflict
>bongs somehow uglier than all the nonwhites
Nice try Schlomo

Is the fact that Amy Crackhouse is dead bring the average up any?

Have these people never heard of the Philippines?

Ugliest race of people on the fucking planet. Even the degenerate negro races in Africa have produced some supermodels. But there are basically zero attractive Filipinos.

The only way they achieve any kind of aesthetic decency is through plastic surgery to narrow their awful noses and give them something resembling a chin.

ya but whats the ratio

i think this has to do more with personality than actual looks. lot of brit women act like men and get drunk all the time.

american women are easily uglier. we lead the world in obesity, tattoos, and pink hairs. it all started here. plus don't forget all the trashy negresses and obese mexicans here as well.

Do you know why brits are so ugly and have bad teeth?

It's because vikings stole the most attractive women as slaves and left only ugly ones behind. That and generations of inbreeding on island.

Thank god for the influx of Polish wimmin is all I can say.

Is it so wrong that I really really am into slutty mentally ill jewish sluts that want to kill themselves?

God damn I would have dicked her so hard she'd want to LIVE!

>These are 10/10 MILFs in bongland

Sad!

>This is politics

Spent 2 weeks in the UK in 2005. Can confirm their women are 100% heinous.

Sage

Filipinos are ugly I agree, but man.. Brits are really something else. You go days without seeing anyone who doesn't look like the toxic avenger

American women are definitely better looking than British women. But, not being absolute dead ugliest isn't much of an accomplishment.
The obesity, tattoos, and pink hair don't help

She's a tranny ya know.

amy wasnt a tranny! fuck you niggerrrr!

>triggered

>british women are ugly
>posts picture of an ashkenazic jew

0/10

>Do you know why brits are so ugly and have bad teeth?

They don't have bad teeth.
The UK has the best oral and dental health in Europe, and amongst the best in the world.
UK = 0.7 DMT (Decayed, Missing or Filled teeth per head of population)
Germany = 0.7 "
Belgium = 0.9 "
France = 1.2 "
Austria = 1.4 "
Israel = 1.66 "
USA = 1.9 "

You don't appreciate British hotness.

Nah she was the average

Don't have bad teeth, I disagree.

That's a literally lower average looking girl in most countries fella

>I admit we're ugly compared to our continental counterparts but no one finds shitskins attractive so I doubt this (((((study)))))

It is kind of weird how fuckugly most british women are.

I'm the only one who laughted like a maniac when that bitch died?

Flips have a huge caste divide and just like in the UK you can even fucking see it. Upper class flips tend to have more chink/spanish blood and can often be spared that horrible native nose as well as having better skin and just generally better features. The average flip is monkey tier but I'd rather have one of those to anything from Africa for example.

How the fuck did they come to be called slags and birds over there. Wtf.

I'm originally Nigeria, and I last for a week when I bang British girls because so ugly haha

Why did you post a French woman?

This poor girl. At least she got her teeth fixed by that show host guy.

>American women are definitely better looking than British women
also wanted to address this, the other guy isn't wrong, American women are just on par with English women, the problem is that we set our rating scale based on healthy normal weight women when obese and over weight woman are actually the majority.

It's because they can't shave their fucking arms and legs.

AMY WINEHOUSE IS JEWISH.

Fuck off shill with your slide thread. Sage.

>Why did you post a French woman?
Because she's (also?) a shitskin.

Aye.

Jesus Christ.

Yeah I believe this, there are certainly diamonds in the rough though

Actually I believe this in Europe, no way the world though with all those shit countries

This "study" is talking more about manners than looks.

But still, those chav women are fucking horrible. I blame losing our empire and national mission, as well as religion.

*cockney accent*

YOU SLAG YOOOUUUU SLLLAAAAGGGG

Oh lawdy lawd. An American calling Europeans shitskins. Is it opposite week?

Poor bitch had to drop out of school and shit.

world can't know you have bad teeth if you never go to the dentist

solid plan, ian

That's true.

Good for English women then.

>Oh lawdy lawd. An American calling Europeans shitskins. Is it opposite week?
Why do you call her French and European?

She's just a weird looking cow. Fantastic ass and legs though.

Nice proxy there, Maisie.

French aren't Europeans mate. It's almost as mixed as the USA nowadays. The UK took in a lot of shitskins when we disbanded the Empire but France took it to another level entirely.

Sweden really has the best looking white girls in the world.

Jesus. Zombie he/she/it.

Can confirm.

British women are loud, brazen whores who have nothing to offer except a moist, possibly std ridden soft place to stick your dick to pass some time.

>French aren't Europeans mate.
I see. What continent is France on? And again, why do you call that woman "French"?

That must be the most doctored image in existence.

What? I don't see what you're saying.

I don't really blame our underclass for behaving like this, even though they simply could just not be an embarrassment to themselves and all around them, but all this is more of a sign of social decay than any genetic pre-disposition.

German women are beautiful.

Don't hold back user, tell us how you really feel.

>fantastic ass and legs

Lol, not even close.

No one likes us; we don't care.

British women are the picture of what we say when we talk about what's wrong with "white women".

Our culture is to blame though, modern westism does this to people.

Cheeky cunt

While you can easily cherry pick beautiful women from the UK they are an astounding minority. Italy, France and even Spain have a higher % of '5s'.

A UK 5 is a 2 or 3 anywhere else. Sure, you can find 10s for any nation as a cherry picking argument, but the average British woman is fucking hideous.

That's her on the right. I don't see what the problem is. To each their own I suppose.

That's the thing I like most about some of the girls here. Proper wreckheads. I literally don't know a single person who doesn't drink loads and do tons of coke and ket and stuff; including myself. It's just English culture is largely based on getting leathered regularly.
These girls can be tons of fun, and there are some Fucking fine looking ones here. Personally though, I don't think that most of them would be gf material because of obvious reason.
I have a 'murcan GF and she's very conservative and sensible.

But yeah, tons of fit birds here, and an abnormally high amount of drug & alcohol abuse, which can be a bonus or a negative.

She'd be a 3/10 here

Stop believing your own meme, british girls are not ugly.

Some of your women look very manly.

they're the best

I couldn't give a shit either way, you poor bongs seem kind of dejected is all.

>Not wanting to rape pic related

The world is racist.

>7 year old article

>I love to encourage degeneracy in women
>But I want a non-degenerate wife

Cancer on society.

>WoĊ‚owina

Honestly, I don't care. I'm not a woman.

I'm a British man, and a British man is considered rather attractive by international standard; that means I can get any ol' slag I want.
However, I would rather settle with a comfy qt3.14 trad. British girl, as I'm not a degenerate race-mixer.

Your teeth may be good in a medical way, but aesthetically speaking they are terrifying.

She is at best a 5 in the southern USA

Fucking Nosferatus violating the masquerade.

Doug Stanhope sums it up perfectly.

USA: Raises child with hope, false hope if no real hope is available.

UK: When you reach 18, someone hands you a pint and says 'You're fucked, enjoy what you can.'

That chick with the sunglasses on looks like a cartoon villan. Those glasses are awful.

(((Amy Winehouse)))

Personally, I don't mind the features of British women. It's like their collective mother was a librarian who got hate-fucked by a figurative pub for a dad. Would spend a rainy day slogging one.